• Show
Clear All

ok, i've had one title suggestion thus far

Symbiosis
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Here's a suggestion for a title "Plane of ExistenZ"

here's a link to the movie eXistenZ http://imdb.com/title/tt0120907/plotsummary

see what you think, the title was a collaboration with Jan, who came up with Plane of Existence, which reminded me of the movie
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        hey, not a problem. Just offering my services if your schedule got icky.

Thanks but I'm hoping that I'll get my butt in gear this weekend and get as much packed as possible. But if it does get tricky, I'll definately let you know.

our lovely deejay hasn't been here much. She's having a little issue with some renegade cells and is doing her darndest to evict the little beggers.

But it's been a tough fight so she's not been feeling well lately.

I do however, have it on good authority that she's been feeling a bit better and just might be able to visit us soon
        Oh, I was gone for the weekend and hadn't heard.

((((((((((((DEEJAY)))))))))

I think we should list her as our Spiritual Advising Cheerleader Extrodinaire!
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

i thought bob was your uncle
          Actually...he's my brother.
          Truly he is...there's Bob, then me, then Pip!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

for titles...brain storm. YOu've read it...what few words/phrases sum it up? If you had to describe it in 6 words or less, what would you call it?
            I am now unable to get passed "Sam and Bob's Excellent Adventure"...

Geek that was funny, 'cept dude now my brain's like totally narley.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
              Ok, I need to know if this is the correct list of authors for the story:
              Julia
              Denise/Skydiver
              Shimmering Star
              Mandy
              Tagger & Denise
              Strix Varia
              Oober
              scifi thinker
              chopin
              gategal
              reganX
              annsgc-fan & JanSam
              tracy jane
              shimmering star
              deejay
              scarimor
              NZBG - annsgc-fan
              gategirl422- mandy aka megyn&mandy
              Dancer of Spaz
              Myrth
              Chelle and RCtje
              Jena(L.A. Doyle) and SCRWriting
              Poz & MG

Kamil

I also need to know if folks want just their GW handles or their given names listed. Either or OR Both is acceptable, I just need to know. I need to get this done before the 15th and as you all know, I HAVE to start packing this week.

Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it.
              Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
              I've given Julia my name preference for the 'eyes only' page, but if you do end up putting all the names on the cover - ShimmeringStar (no space between)
              I also gave Julia my name preference for the 'eyes only' page, but if you are putting all the names on the cover then it would be
              Mandysg1 and Megyn and Mandysg1 for the second entry.
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                I also gave Julia my name preference for the 'eyes only' page, but if you are putting all the names on the cover then it would be
                Mandysg1 and Megyn and Mandysg1 for the second entry.
                Mandy - Picky much?

The back cover I'm doing is NOT the "eyes only" list, this is basically the list from the story on AT.com.

Reminder for everyone, I am only listing your name ONCE - this will save on space. If there are too many names on the back cover, imho, it will look rather messy, since there is a large group who contributed to the story I see no point in listing everyone more than once. I'm sure if/when Amanda has time she might check out the story online and can see the list of who wrote what parts. For those who wrote a bit together, I'll list you with your partner and that's it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                  Mandy - Picky much?

The back cover I'm doing is NOT the "eyes only" list, this is basically the list from the story on AT.com.

Reminder for everyone, I am only listing your name ONCE - this will save on space. If there are too many names on the back cover, imho, it will look rather messy, since there is a large group who contributed to the story I see no point in listing everyone more than once. I'm sure if/when Amanda has time she might check out the story online and can see the list of who wrote what parts. For those who wrote a bit together, I'll list you with your partner and that's it.
                  Ooops, sorry
                  Okay now I know what you are doing, sounds good to me
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I just wanted to drop and say well done to all envolved.
                    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Sorry for the delay in posting this, but my daughter's been ill the past few days and I'm vistiting my parents so my connection to the internet is sporatic at best.

I originally created a cover that included both front and back, so I decided to just post the entire thing. If you like the left side and don't feel that anything needs to be altered, then I just need someone to tell me what size it needs to be then I can easily crop the image and adjust the size.

I made the image huge because I wasn't sure how it would look printed out, but I have to admit it's fuzzier at the larger sizes because I had a heck of a time finding hi resolution photos to use.

Samanda Cover

ETA: As much as I originally liked the concept of my cover, I started thinking about it last night that I'm not sure how well it's going to look printed out because I'm not sure if you will get the same definitions on paper as you will on a computer screen. Someone may wish to make up a quick, simple cover to use instead, because I unfortunately won't be home till friday so I can't really test print it myself. Sorry for the inconvenience, Kat.
                      Last edited by ForeverSg1; 14 March 2007, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                        Sorry for the delay in posting this, but my daughter's been ill the past few days and I'm vistiting my parents so my connection to the internet is sporatic at best.

I originally created a cover that included both front and back, so I decided to just post the entire thing. If you like the left side and don't feel that anything needs to be altered, then I just need someone to tell me what size it needs to be then I can easily crop the image and adjust the size.

I made the image huge because I wasn't sure how it would look printed out, but I have to admit it's fuzzier at the larger sizes because I had a heck of a time finding hi resolution photos to use.

Samanda Cover

ETA: As much as I originally liked the concept of my cover, I started thinking about it last night that I'm not sure how well it's going to look printed out because I'm not sure if you will get the same definitions on paper as you will on a computer screen. Someone may wish to make up a quick, simple cover to use instead, because I unfortunately won't be home till friday so I can't really test print it myself. Sorry for the inconvenience, Kat.

That's way cool, but it looks like you have Sunkrux instead of SunKrux. Other than that, I love it! Great job Kat!
                        sigpic

Comment

I printed an 81/2 x 11 landscape version of it on the monster-$10,000-makes-toast-and-julienne-fries-colour-printer we have here (it's brand new and it has a bigger interface on it - and more touchscreens - than the friggin' SGC control room!), anyhow, it's quite readable and it looks very nice!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Samanda Cover

Kat it ROCKS!!! I love it, it is amazing... And I think it will look as good on paper as it does now...don't you try changing a thing....

Although a little detail...my name is RepliCartertje not RepliCarter Je

I know I should have taken an easier name...

Comment

Parts 21 and 22 are up!

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...d.php?t=7&i=59

Kamil
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kamjul View Post
                                I just read it and I loved the 2 last chapters but I think Mini and Poz do deserve the award for funniest line EVER...Well done gals!!!!

Spoiler:
                                "Oh for cryin’ out loud!” Does anyone in here have English to Possessed-Carter dictionary, please?" He turned sharply towards Daniel.

Had me in stitches Really nice

Comment

Working...
                                X