This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
    I loved the fork Myrth. Unfortunately, I can't green you again just yet.

I can't wait to read the next one.
    Yeah! Nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      Ok I am sending it back to the both of you again ;-) Hotmail addy this time lol...Cause yahoo is again playing up...and if you don't get it then I still can try a 3rd addy lol...
      and if it totally doesn't work then I will send it to Chelle beta'ed so she can send it to the both of you again lol

ETA: I just sended the fork to the both of you again!!! hotmail addy
      i got it and i've forwarded it onto julia
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Episode 20 (by RepliCartertje and Chelle_db) is posted!

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...d.php?t=1&i=57

Kamil
        sigpic

Comment

Wow you guys are fast!

I know I'm on deck. I'm just taking scari back to the airport in an hour or so for her flight to the UK tonight (*sob*), but I'm on it with Poz immediately thereafter. Deadline in a day!

Is that March 8th UK time??

Hugs,
          geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

do you mean hawaii time???? cause the uk is ahead of us so it'll be the 8th there about 6 hours before it'll be the 8th here whereas it'll be the 8th five hours after it's the 8th here (depending on time zone of course)

Seriously though, we just need the final stuff by this weekend. Julia's got some real life going on

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kamjul View Post
              Episode 20 (by RepliCartertje and Chelle_db) is posted!

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...d.php?t=1&i=57

Kamil
              Thank you Kamil...I am glad you got my mail or Sky her mail

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
              Wow you guys are fast!

I know I'm on deck. I'm just taking scari back to the airport in an hour or so for her flight to the UK tonight (*sob*), but I'm on it with Poz immediately thereafter. Deadline in a day!

Is that March 8th UK time??

Hugs,
              geek
              Oh we will make the deadline I am sure of it... So that is good...you see no need to panick. If Samandans want something to happen it happens... Just with a lot of devotion...

Comment

Ok, I think SCR and I are close to done. I added to what she had written, had someone beta it...sent it to another beta...and back to SCR to see what she thinks. I'll check my e-mail in the morning and see what they all say. Hopefully it's a go.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                  Ok, I think SCR and I are close to done. I added to what she had written, had someone beta it...sent it to another beta...and back to SCR to see what she thinks. I'll check my e-mail in the morning and see what they all say. Hopefully it's a go.
                  I got LAD's e-mail this morning and everything looks good, I'm a happy camper. the only thing is I only just mailed her and it'll be a few hours until she sees it, but maybe could e-mail copies to mg and poz so they can get strated.. It was fun though LAD (((((((LAD)))))))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Real quick post cause I have work-but my beta suggested a few changes...so I will tweak it a bit when I get back, but it is nothing that would throw off MG and Poz, I don't think. They can at least get started and I can send the other version later today. Gotta run.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                      Real quick post cause I have work-but my beta suggested a few changes...so I will tweak it a bit when I get back, but it is nothing that would throw off MG and Poz, I don't think. They can at least get started and I can send the other version later today. Gotta run.

Hi guys,

I am in the studio all day today - it's almost 1pm - and Poz will not be home from work until later this evening (I won't even be home until after her). I just received LAD/Samcarterrules' story bit via email and - the deadline is tomorrow morning, right?

I have to ask, because I have no choice, is there any tiny possibility of a smidgen of wiggle room on time? I haven't seen my family or the kids in five days (with the TVM event). We've got so much going on here at work right now, I just don't think I'll have an opening here during the remainder of the day to write something down. And it's due tomorrow.

A deadline is a deadline. I know the group worked very hard to get as many people in here as possible, but the day is upon us. If there's no time for another participant - I do completely understand. I won't be upset a bit. I'm pretty sure Pozzy wouldn't be either (pretty sure, at least!). So if you have to take it and run, god bless you all. If there's wiggle room, we'd be honoured to add a fork. Otherwise ...

This is such a beautifully thoughtful gift, I know Amanda will love it!

Hugs,
                      geek

Comment

Sky's earlier post said that Julia has some real life stuff going on so you basically have until the weekend. Just take a deep breath, spend a little time with the family, and write in your head while you're resting. You can put it on paper (or Word) tomorrow and still have time to beta it by the weekend. No prolem! We'll all cheer you on! You can do it Mini and Poz! Have fun!

Great work on the fork Eve and Chelle! Very nice! I love that
                        Spoiler:
                        the battle for who gets the first shower is still there.

Comment

MG, you guys are the last writers right????

Cause julia says that she can wait until monday, although it's either in by monday or it's not going to be in, because that gives her two days to write her part

If you're not last, we'll swap places, if you are last, you have until monday to get it mailed to her

sigpic

Comment

We are indeed the last as far as I know. That's wonderful news. It shouldn't take a long time to write, it was just finding the time to devote in one block during the next 24 hours.

Awesome. I will print out the last two chapters I have yet to read.

Thank you! (Running back into the other room now!)

Hugs,
                            geek

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              MG, you guys are the last writers right????

Cause julia says that she can wait until monday, although it's either in by monday or it's not going to be in, because that gives her two days to write her part

If you're not last, we'll swap places, if you are last, you have until monday to get it mailed to her
                              I'm not MG, but I'm almost 100% sure she and Poz are last.

Edit: I'm too slow. No, scratch that my computer is too slow. Mini already answered.
                              Last edited by Gate gal; 07 March 2007, 09:21 AM.

Comment

that's ok, i'm so confused.

even with the story. I ran out of time to read weeks ago so whenever it's posted in its entirity i'll be reading it for pretty much the first time. which'll be really cool

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X