This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
    scfithinker has no space in the name. I thought you had already fixed this. Is it a temporary or permanent typo at this time?
    scifithinker - in all honesty, I want to say that it's fine on the cover and just a typo in the list in my previous post, but I did post this:
    p.s. I apologize if I got any author names incorrect, I was going off the list Sky typed originally and what you all requested. If you didn't request anything, then I'm guessing you're fine with the way it is now. I'm emailing the pages to JuliaR shortly so once they've left me...you'll have to plead with JuliaR to get them changed.
    at the end of that list, apologizing in advance if there were any permenant typos on the cover.

I do not know what else you'd like me to say or do. I'm human...look at it this way, at least your given name is spelled/typed correctly, right?
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Thank you Sunny for all the hard work you put into the cover

And again congratulations to everyone who made this wonderful project come to life.

Julia and Kamil, thank you for bringing us all together and working so hard to get this to Amanda. I salute both of you
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

everyone take a

pat on the back
        serving of chocolate
        beverage of thier choice

out of petty cash and let's have a little partay
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          everyone take a

pat on the back
          serving of chocolate
          beverage of thier choice

out of petty cash and let's have a little partay
          A final note from me:-

I know I've taken a few good slurps of the red vino tonight after yesterday's marathon attempt at betareading what has amounted to 71 pages of text and completing the writing of my part in the morning, whilst trying to take part in Mother's Day. It was a challenge to say the least!

I'd like just to say a huge word of thank you to my ace betareader of the entire story last night and she stayed up way into the early wee hours of this morning to totally read, edit grammar from UK/European to USA and check that I hadn't missed any continuity snafus.

ShimmeringStar you really are a star. I can't thank you enough. It was a daunting task and by late last night I was going cross eyed and worrying that I might have missed something...anything. She put my mind at rest by taking the torch and running with it. And good as her word it was put back into my inbox this morning, thoroughly checked. Neither of us can guarantee that we haven't missed *something* but we've done our darnest to make it as perfect as it can be and flow as best as it can without any plot holes or continuity errors. However, no one is perfect so please, no guns fired in either of our directions if down the line you find anything we missed. I'm sure Amanda is going to really enjoy reading it. It's printed now. Covers go on it tomorrow and it is bound Wednesday. I'm waving goodbye to it on Thursday as it wings its way out of the UK.

Love to all of you, writers, artists, cheerleaders, betareaders and those of you who had even an atom of a thought of wellbeing towards it. Samandans should be proud of representing Amanda's entire fandom in this enterprise!

Julia
          G4
          xxxx
          To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Awesome job, JuliaR and ShimmeringStar

scarimor

Comment

Congratulations eveyone I can't wait to read the entire bet'ed version!

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                scifithinker - in all honesty, I want to say that it's fine on the cover and just a typo in the list in my previous post, but I did post this:
                at the end of that list, apologizing in advance if there were any permenant typos on the cover.

I do not know what else you'd like me to say or do. I'm human...look at it this way, at least your given name is spelled/typed correctly, right?

I just reread what I wrote and cringed at the tone. I did not mean it to sound that way. Sorry, Sunny.

The sky is not falling, and in the great scheme of things, this is not a problem. Don't worry about it.

(((((Sunny)))))
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                  I just reread what I wrote and cringed at the tone. I did not mean it to sound that way. Sorry, Sunny.

The sky is not falling, and in the great scheme of things, this is not a problem. Don't worry about it.

(((((Sunny)))))
                  scifithinker - I'm sorry if my response sounded snarky. It's been a bad day. Still no excuse so I hope you'll forgive me. ((((scifithinker)))

*goes back to her corner to sulk and pout about her bad day
                  sigpic

Comment

poor sunny.

i wish i knew of some nice vala/sam fic to cheer you up.

anyone got any fic recs for sunny?
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      poor sunny.

i wish i knew of some nice vala/sam fic to cheer you up.

anyone got any fic recs for sunny?
                      thanks sky, just vented about it on my lj and things are getting better. I'm chalking it all up to, stress, being overtired and not feeling well.

Wish I had time to read a nice fun Sam/Vala fic but alas, I HAVE to go to bed earlier than I have been lately so I won't sleep late tomorrow and make myself late to work...again.
                      sigpic

Comment

thanks sky, just vented about it on my lj and things are getting better. I'm chalking it all up to, stress, being overtired and not feeling well.

Wish I had time to read a nice fun Sam/Vala fic but alas, I HAVE to go to bed earlier than I have been lately so I won't sleep late tomorrow and make myself late to work...again.
                        Well Sunny, if you are too tired to read, you can always look at pictures
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          Well Sunny, if you are too tired to read, you can always look at pictures
                          Well if I swung that way...pictures like that would make me happy...but I don't.

I did however watch Chefography last night on Food Network and enjoyed it. It as Nigella Lawson and she totally ROCKS!
                          sigpic

Comment

Nigella! *thud*
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                              Nigella! *thud*
                              *throws NZBG a towel to clean up the puddle of drool and then a pillow for landing on next time the name NIGELLA LAWSON is mentioned
                              sigpic

Comment

*throws NZBG a towel to clean up the puddle of drool and then a pillow for landing on next time the name NIGELLA LAWSON is mentioned
                                You mentioned her name again? Do you want me to be a stammering wreck for my physics lecture?

Heh, I think she's gorgeous that's all. Glad that her rocking cheered you up.
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X