Stargate Minneapolis Convention June 12-13 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    LOL. No I'm not looking for anyone to talk me out of it. It's the money that is the concern at the moment. I already won a M&G with David Hewlett. Plus I am going to have schedule conflicts as I have to take about an hour off each day to attend some graduation parties, so not knowing the timing of the events is a big factor as well.
    This convention wasn't in my budget for this month so I am robbing 'Peter to pay Paul' so to speak!
    It's tough choices. Know the timing for the Talks, autographs, photo ops and the M&G's would help so much but we most likely won't have the exact schedule until next Saturday!
    I totally get that. Maybe they'll post the schedule in a few days. I mean, how hard can it be? There aren't that many guests.
    sigpic

Comment

So, who won the two Gold tickets that Darren was offering?
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
        So, who won the two Gold tickets that Darren was offering?
        I haven't heard. It must not have been you then!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I haven't heard. It must not have been you then!
          They closed the other thread, so we can't even ask. You'd think they would have announced it. Must have been a probie who doesn't post on this thread, or I'm sure we'd have heard the squeeing.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nakedwesley View Post
            They closed the other thread, so we can't even ask. You'd think they would have announced it. Must have been a probie who doesn't post on this thread, or I'm sure we'd have heard the squeeing.
            That's kind of what I was thinking too!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kathryn View Post
              There's an amusement park in the middle of the mall?!? *bugger dammit urgh*
              Some Day you will have to come and hang with us to see the MOA! Brady loves the rides! You could always bunk with us!

Comment

I will be working this con and helping back stage (I think) so i will see you all there and can't wait for this work week to be over! This will be my first day off since we got back from Vancouver in April (23rd)! We did have May 15 off for my sisters wedding but other than that we have been working with our clients non-stop! Let's just say it's time to party!!!!

Comment

If it helps... Brian was very sweet when I met him. I think he'd be fun at a M&G too. Ummm, unless you were looking for someone to talk you out of it...

1 WEEK TO JOE AND DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Well, I bid on it. I was the only one so they cancelled the SGU and SG1 Meet N Greet!

At least I still have my David Hewlett one!
                  sigpic

Comment

I one of the Hewlett M&G. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                    sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli
                    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Well, I bid on it. I was the only one so they cancelled the SGU and SG1 Meet N Greet!

That's a shame. They must not have thought they would get any more buyers at the door. Oh well, at least you have David.
                      sigpic

Comment

That's a shame. They must not have thought they would get any more buyers at the door. Oh well, at least you have David.
                        hi NW (Nakedwesley)

how r u??? did you say you got my last email, wasnt sure if you replied back or not??? getting excited about the con???? james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                          I one of the Hewlett M&G. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                          Ain't that great!

Originally posted by nakewesley
                          Well, given that they put it up for auction twice and only had one taker, I would think that yeah, they probably thought that they wouldn't get any at the door. It's a shame though, I've heard nothing but good things about Alania and Brian and I know Gary's funny and interesting to talk to!

I like David Hewlett alot but I'd be so happy if David Nykl was there too! Okay, a fan can always wish can't they! Actually the two David's together are such a fun riot!
                          sigpic

Comment

Joe and David bookends!

They just sent out the Meet'n'Greet info. Joe's will be at 1130am, and David's will be after the autos finish, at 6pm.
                            sigpic

Comment

Awww! You'll just have to tell Alaina that you were sad that they cancelled the meet-and-greet with her! And at least let her know she had one huge fan of hers that bid on it!

If I could have been there, I would have definately bid on it! Makes me sad that I couldn't go.
                              My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                              "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Joe and David bookends!

They just sent out the Meet'n'Greet info. Joe's will be at 1130am, and David's will be after the autos finish, at 6pm.
                                What a way to end the evening and the convention - seeing and talking with David. That will be fun!

Originally posted by SG7
                                Awww! You'll just have to tell Alaina that you were sad that they cancelled the meet-and-greet with her! And at least let her know she had one huge fan of hers that bid on it!

If I could have been there, I would have definately bid on it! Makes me sad that I couldn't go.
                                I'm a bit bummed but I'm happy that I will get to see David Hewlett!

Bring a light rain jacket folks. We are expecting a wet weekend, probably warm weather but wet so if you go outside or walk to get some food you're bound to get wet at some point! We can only hope the weather people are wrong as weather conditions are known to change quickly around here!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X