No announcement yet.

Stargate Minneapolis Convention June 12-13 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everyone is having a blast at the con.

Comment

OMG, you guys, this has been so much fun!

Will post pics soon!

We've been served champagne and Gold Ticket holders got to play Rock Star with Brian and Alania!
      And there are virtually NO waiting lines for photos! There's about 100 of us here!

Okay, a small con may not be great from a financial business perspective for Creation but from a fan persepective it so rocks!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        OMG, you guys, this has been so much fun!

Will post pics soon!

We've been served champagne and Gold Ticket holders got to play Rock Star with Brian and Alania!
        And there are virtually NO waiting lines for photos! There's about 100 of us here!

Okay, a small con may not be great from a financial business perspective for Creation but from a fan persepective it so rocks!
        I am soooo jealous! Wish I could have been there! I don't really do as well in large crowds and that sounds like it would have been perfect for me!

So with no waiting lines, did that mean you got to spend a bit more time with the guests?
        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
          I am soooo jealous! Wish I could have been there! I don't really do as well in large crowds and that sounds like it would have been perfect for me!
          I did say hi to Alaina for you but I couldn't remember your Twitter user name - she knows them all! I told her you said hi but couldn't tell her who said hi!

Originally posted by SG7
          So with no waiting lines, did that mean you got to spend a bit more time with the guests?
          I don't know if it was necessarily more time, it was definitely better quality time. No rushes, lots of joking and people just naturally kept the lines moving. Gary, Alania and Brian are all simply wonderful! Brian is still a big kid at heart! Alania seemed a bit tired but was still very friendly and funny with everyone. Gary, what can I say, that guy is always funny. I got there a bit late so I missed most of his presentation.

I ended up with three photos taken with Brian. The first one apparently Brian closed his eyes, the second one I thought I did and the photograher thought so too so for the third attempt we both did out best to keep our eyes open so one of my pics Brian's a bit buggy eyed.

Though for the dessert party, I think we got slightly more time with the guests at the table, heck I think there were maybe 30-35 of us. After they were done, all three stayed and we played Rock Guitar and yes Brian and Alania were playing too!

Sunday is Joe and David.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, some pics

Gary
            Spoiler:

Alania
            Spoiler:

Brian
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

All three!

sigpic

Comment

Alania and Brian together!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

That's all for tonight folks!

Sorry the pics aren't the best but things happen faster than my finger can push a button sometimes!
                  sigpic

Comment

Alania and Brian together!
                    is this recent ? before or after her baby?
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      is this recent ? before or after her baby?
                      This is about 4 to 8 hours ago, so definitly after the baby who is about six months old now!

I asked her how she got her figure back so quickly, especially with this being her third kid and she attributed it to not eating all the food her kids eat, like mcnuggets. She said they feed them pretty well on the set, alot of healthy choices are available.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry the pics aren't the best but things happen faster than my finger can push a button sometimes!
                        The pictures are great. Thank you.
                        sigpic

Comment

I did say hi to Alaina for you but I couldn't remember your Twitter user name - she knows them all! I told her you said hi but couldn't tell her who said hi!
                          Thanx anyway! my twitter is @hskene_SG7. But I've been talking to her over the past couple of days myself anyway so all is good!
                          My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
                          "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Those are still some pretty good pics! I will never complain about any of Alaina! I don't think she can have a bad picture!

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
                              Thanx anyway! my twitter is @hskene_SG7. But I've been talking to her over the past couple of days myself anyway so all is good!
                              Well, she said for you to tweet her and she would let you know she got the message!

Originally posted by SG7
                              Those are still some pretty good pics! I will never complain about any of Alaina! I don't think she can have a bad picture!
                              Yikes! I didn't, and won't, post the bad ones (eyes shut, lips puckered funny, bad angle)! I may have one or two more decent ones but it's gonna have to wait 'cause it's late and I got to get up later today to see Joe and David!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the pics!

I saw some pictures of the Rock band session on Facebook - epically envious!!
                                The Wraith the Wraith are a very bad race. A very bad race indeed
                                Next convention: Creation LA SG/FS/Eureka WH13 Sanctuary TriCon

Comment

Working...
                                X