No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh terrific!! Apparently the South East of England is about to be hit by some really bad storms. There's a severe weather warning in force.....

I'm starting to think the weather knows when there's a UK Shipmeet planned

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      OMiGosh guys, I'm so gutted. I wanted to take part in the BBC Radio Nottingham choir, singing Hallelujah. But they rehearse tomorrow when I have to be with my sister. I promised my sister, and I can't back out.

But OMG I would get to sing with this large choir, and sing that song in the streets by new year!

I don't even know if they'll have another rehearsal, or when that would be!

Sorry, I just wanted to cry.
      *hugs Wendy* That's a shame Couldn't you work round it somehow? Take your sister with you maybe?

Cags I should dye my hair, definitely. I think I will!

EDIT: I'm sooooo behind on Bones, and trying not to look!
      Make sure you take 'before' and 'after' pics to show us, otherwise we may not fully appreciate the difference

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *waves to Cags* I'm charging up my camera batteries as we speak Sooo unfair of Charlie to put his rugger before your fun But it's really good to hear that you're feeling better

NEXT time, you have to stay the whole weekend
        Well to be fair he isn't putting his rugger before me; his company is.
        He controls buses in and around Twickenham you see. If it's a rugby day it's all hands to the pumps so to speak. It was supposed to be his long weekend off and he ended up with Friday and Sunday... one of which I am working and the other of which I am... having fun with friends....
        (I'd feel guilty but for the fact he is having a paid-for-by-company Christmas do this year and I get lunch with the trustee of the charity I work for and their one other employee up the Kings Road that won't be on the firm! )
        You know I hate rugby days. Forget about going out. M4, M3, A316 all solid and all surrounding areas backed up due to this. On the plus side, on the odd occasion they have a concert there it's very handy and easy to get to. Now if only Snow Patrol would play there instead of charing £87 for a gig at the Albert Hall...

LJ, thanks for the Bones info. Not sure whether we're behind or not. Hmm, What episode number are you up to? I must admit I like Brennan and Booth as a shippy couple but I think the overegg it a bit sometimes. They have great chemistry and need to let it develop naturally.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          He controls buses in and around Twickenham you see. If it's a rugby day it's all hands to the pumps so to speak. It was supposed to be his long weekend off and he ended up with Friday and Sunday... one of which I am working and the other of which I am... having fun with friends....
          (I'd feel guilty but for the fact he is having a paid-for-by-company Christmas do this year and I get lunch with the trustee of the charity I work for and their one other employee up the Kings Road that won't be on the firm! )
          You know I hate rugby days. Forget about going out. M4, M3, A316 all solid and all surrounding areas backed up due to this. On the plus side, on the odd occasion they have a concert there it's very handy and easy to get to. Now if only Snow Patrol would play there instead of charing £87 for a gig at the Albert Hall...

LJ, thanks for the Bones info. Not sure whether we're behind or not. Hmm, What episode number are you up to? I must admit I like Brennan and Booth as a shippy couple but I think the overegg it a bit sometimes. They have great chemistry and need to let it develop naturally.
          We're on "The Dwarf in the Dirt."
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I see I thought you meant he was playing rugby

Btw, remember when you were all here last time and I was getting rid of all my RDA pics but could only find the MacGyver ones? Weeeelllllllll.......... today I went to print some photos and inside the photo paper package guess what I found?

So you may very well be going home with some more pics for your RDA wall

Comment

Btw, remember when you were all here last time and I was getting rid of all my RDA pics but could only find the MacGyver ones? Weeeelllllllll.......... today I went to print some photos and inside the photo paper package guess what I found?

*whimpers as RDA pics go home with someone else*
              sigpic

Comment

Oh terrific!! Apparently the South East of England is about to be hit by some really bad storms. There's a severe weather warning in force.....

I'm starting to think the weather knows when there's a UK Shipmeet planned
                Yeah I know, I just saw about that too I might wait for the gales to calm down a little before I drive down... will see how bad it is out there in the morning.
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeees*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Aw *hugs LJ*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Yeah I know, I just saw about that too I might wait for the gales to calm down a little before I drive down... will see how bad it is out there in the morning.
                    It's supposed to be for 'the next few hours', whatever that means But Sunday will be ok

Comment

Aw *hugs LJ*

It's supposed to be for 'the next few hours', whatever that means But Sunday will be ok
                      It's okay...I'm okay...*sniff sniff* Hubby wouldn't appreciate RDA pics on the wall.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry the mental image of my hubby playing rugger is ratheer amusing.
                        He is 59 you know.... um, a fairly fit 59 year old but not that fit.
                        it's a good job I too like a little tummy on them too.

And YAYYYYY!!! on the RDA pics. Oh so, so excited.

I can post you some? I am prepared to share his delectableness.

We're on "The Dwarf in the Dirt."
                        Ah we're an episode behind you then.

*looks forward to next week's Bones and tries not to click spoilers*
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah we're an episode behind you then.

*looks forward to next week's Bones and tries not to click spoilers*
                          DON'T CLICK THE SPOILERS!!!! It's nothing super spoilery, but really, the wonderfulness that is Bones should be experienced unspoiled.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's okay...I'm okay...*sniff sniff* Hubby wouldn't appreciate RDA pics on the wall.
                            But...... he looks like such a nice guy

..... and he wears shorts

Yes, you have to have something to cuddle

*she says, whilst watching Michael McIntyre on the JR show* In a red shirt.......

Mostly from last year's Gatecon

I can see me having to print out duplicates and send them across the pond

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid...nekkid....NEEEEEEEKKID!*
                              sigpic

Comment

Awesome interview with AT, lots of stuff about Sanctuary and SGU and Martin and DK and Sanctuary4Kids
                                *fangurls*
                                Last edited by josiane; 13 November 2009, 02:14 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X