The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......RDA.................

Lips...

Eyes...

Dimples...

Hands...

Hair...
    Aaaawwwww! Now I want to print them out again and send them to you...........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I woodn't

You know, if only he'd realised just how many women wood have had his babies, he could have been a father so much sooner, and to more children

Well technically neither would I but, you know, even though I know it's virtually physically impossible for any man (with anything less than superstrength turbo charged superintellegent eggseekingdevicefitted sperm) to get me pregnant the old fashioned way... I don't think I'd tell him that before we tried.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Well technically neither would I but, you know, even though I know it's virtually physically impossible for any man (with anything less than superstrength turbo charged superintellegent eggseekingdevicefitted sperm) to get me pregnant the old fashioned way... I don't think I'd tell him that before we tried.

Ha!!! Gotcha!!!!

What you really mean is that you'd like to do the.............(pg forum) .... deed, repeatedly, but without the consequences?

There was a time........ but not anymore.

That Martin, he has a lot to answer for

Comment

Well, yes. I'd lie and tell him it was for babies, but sercretly it would be for my own personal gratification (well I hope. I'd hate it if he disapointed in that department).

*doesn't really care if that's not terribly PG and I blame hormones.*

Aww, now I shall go to bed smiling because I just read that AT interview and I am feeling all fangurly for her awesomeness. And she is.

And Damien and Martin of course.

Richard who?

sigpic

Comment

*giggles at Jumble and Cags*

Can I get Shep's kids in the meanwhile? ..........or just do the fun part and leave the kids out of it... I'm not really the mother kind of person now...perhaps in 10 years time or so
            sigpic

Comment

OMG

Was that RDA up there? *dies*

...I think I'm in heaven. Oh, no, it's just my own version. Mmmmmmm

.................YUM. You should place a warning next to those, for real. Duuuude.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              *hugs Wendy* That's a shame Couldn't you work round it somehow? Take your sister with you maybe?

Make sure you take 'before' and 'after' pics to show us, otherwise we may not fully appreciate the difference
              I will. Though you know what I look like from Facebook

I can't take my sister. I wish I could. I'm still so gutted. I'm gonna see if they rehearse another time, too, and try for that one.

And, it's RAINING cats and dogs out there. Be careful.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Well, yes. I'd lie and tell him it was for babies, but sercretly it would be for my own personal gratification (well I hope. I'd hate it if he disapointed in that department).

*doesn't really care if that's not terribly PG and I blame hormones.*

Aww, now I shall go to bed smiling because I just read that AT interview and I am feeling all fangurly for her awesomeness. And she is.

And Damien and Martin of course.

Richard who?

Apropos of nothing in particular......... I'm watching QI (luuuurve Alan Davies ) and apparently a sperm whale's er... tool......... is nine feet long........

Maybe I should go to bed, and hope that doesn't spawn a nightmare

WoodNight ((((((WooHoos)))))

Comment

It ain't what you got it what you do with it IMO.

Guttery warning
                  Spoiler:
                  Although if what you've got is a rabbit deluxe then you're pretty much onto a winner no matter what.

I love QI.

Seee....seee, Wendy thunks RDA too. Jumble I think you're outnumbered on this one.

Jann, Shep's babies you say? Well if we're going to get all thunky about nonPTB on here....

sigpic

Comment

*dies from hotness*

Gutter heaven here I come...

First you talk big/tool/sperm and it is followed by a Shep pic....

*double dies*
                    sigpic

Comment

And JF?!

Man guys you're talking about tools and sperm and the tools of sperm whales You guys are oh so innocent...

I'm just gonna say it...RDA is hot and Martin's pretty good too

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*giggles at gutter*
                        *flails at Josi's last warning and makes mental note to PM her*
                        *thunks*
                        *decides she should really stop lurking in the thread*

Hellooooooooo Woohoossssss!!!

It's been a busy old week here in upside down land! I finally have a day off to play If only we were all in the same timezone so I had someone to play with! Ah, not to worry!

I seem to have missed whatever it was that Joe said to make the shippers go crazy...anyone want to enlighten me? Silly lack of internet time...I'm so behind!

Oooh - I forgot that I never showed you pictured of my 'prom'. Let me scrounge one up for you...

Ah - two birds, one stone! Here's me and my boy at the 'prom'. Amazingly, his fashion sense (or lack thereof) rivals my own...

Spoiler:

Sadly, you can't see the poofy polkadot part of my dress...it was very 80s and exciting! Also, I don't think you can tell that my fringe is crimped...but, oh it is! And there's some nice permish curl action in the back of it...and my pretty lad with his non matching clothing...we are fashion no-nos

Speaking of which, the boy is coming to my house for dinner with the family tomorrow night. Very exciting! He's never met one of my brothers before and is very nervous. My brother and I are practically twins, and he his very very talented (he lives on the other side of the country doing the most prestigious musical theatre course in the southern hemisphere) and he's ridiculously smart and amazing...and apparently I tell people that all the time, so my poor bf is a little intimidated and dreadfully nervous. I'm thoroughly amused. Will let you know how it all goes!

So that's my news for the moment. I have my big audition (for the course that my brother is currently in) in a week, so I'll let you know how that goes (it's the one I do every year, and then come and cry about on GW because I couldnt get in...maybe this year is the lucky year)

So....seeing as I have been busy and occasionally lurking? What have I missed from my wonderful Woohoo family? Anyone have any fabulous news?

*huggles everyone*
                        *runs around nekkid*
                        (notice how I hugged everyone before I took off my clothes....I'm nice)
                        *runs to PM Josi*
                        sigpic

Comment

Josi, you got my name down, right?

Bekki! *hugs* I don't have the time to copy and paste the question and answer from Joe's blog, but the short version of the story is that someone said, "HEY! Why isn't Jack with Sam late at night on SGU?" And Joe said, "Sam is at home, keeping dinner warm and running him a hot bath." Delight!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, thanks!

Sheesh, not much about Damian. Or Martin...Wood, for that matter. Whole lot about hair-color changes, though. And that Chris Gautier guy. Well...it's okay, but I was hoping for some other pictures

Oh, well, on to other things. Actually, on to one other thing. I have a wallpaper for all the Rob Cooper lovers. I honestly don't know how I managed to make this one! In other words...I Love The GIMP. I like Photobucket, but I'd love it if it didn't load so slowly and have so many ADS. So anyway, here we are!

Also, my signature broke the rules, and has thusly been deleted. The pic didn't look right when I uploaded it, so I linked it from Photobucket. Apparently, that's wrong. So I'll soon have another Damian banner...or maybe just the same one, edited. Who knows?
                            sigpic
                            ~the guitarists~

Comment

Thanks for the link Josi, loved it!

Bekki!!!! AWWW!!! You guys are very cute together and love the dress! And your hair! Do I spy polka dots on the skirt part of that dress? *loves polka dots*

On another note I just talked to my sister in law and I asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she said a baby and I told her that I wanted a niece or nephew...she decided (jokingly of course!) that we need to gang up on my brother

oh and to stay on topic, my two favorite PTB pics...for obvious reasons

Awesome WP TPI

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

From JM's blog:

If he’s not too busy, I’ll get Rob Cooper to swing on by to do a Q&A with you in January. That way, you can ask him all sorts of questions like what the hell he was smoking when he came up with this episode.
                                I think we all know what he was smoking...!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X