X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles HP* WELCOME BACK !!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *bounces in*
    I have a shiny new iPod touch!!! Hee! It's currently setting up and syncing and stuff but it's a thing of beauty!
    *strokes the shiny shiny ipod touch*
    Oooooh, prettys! Congrats hun!!

For the Shipmeet, I can do most weekends Feb-April, except for the weekend of the 18th April. February might be better though if it's do-able for you, Sarai, because I have choir rehearsals most weekends in March and early April (for a concert on the aforementioned weekend). But I could miss a weekend if need be, it wouldn't be a problem
    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Yep, we'll totally pass the buck to Sarai
    *tips hat* Thank you ladies

Will check the event calendar at work and get back to you !

Comment

So tired. *yawn*

Morning, Woohoos.
      sigpic

Comment

Haven't popped by lately, things are a bit hectic. Just wanted to say when you watch Hero (this is not a plot spoiler) and you see Helen meet the Adjuster in an area with stairs, that is the entrance to the studio. While we were there waiting for our tour is when we met the lovely MW who came down those stairs. In fact, he was on those stairs when I told him about his thread and asked when his birthday was.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Paul is extremely camera shy.
          Oh.

Well, here's BW with MW. (My fave pic of MW, btw). How tall is Brad? Anyone know??

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...bradwright.gif
          Not sure, but he's definitely short. Oh, wait a minute! According to the 'Profile On: Executive Producer Brad Wright' from my Season 9 DVDs, Brad seems to be around three inches shorter than Joe, who's 5'10. So that makes Brad around 5'7. And Martin...Wood looks around three inches taller than Brad, so that means that Martin...Wood is around 5'10.

Okay, it looks like Martin is a couple inches shorter than RDA, who is almost 6'3". So, I tag him around 6' to 6'1"

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...e25786copy.jpg
          Uh, IMDb says that RDA is 6'1 and a half. So if that's true, and Martin's around two inches shorter, then he's 5'10. (Like I originally thought.) But of course IMDb might be wrong...

Well, in conclusion, if Brad really is around 5'7 (and if IMDb is right about RDA), then that means that Martin...Wood is 5'10 like I thought!

-----

Okay, on to other things.

Something about this picture just got me thinking, and wondering: "Why does Joe look so annoyed?" Well, I finally figured it out.

I also decided to make another Martin...Wood banner. Not only that, but I changed my style up a little bit for Jumble. (Hope you like it )

(The main text is French for 'one who puts on the stage', which according to my dictionary could also be translated as 'director of a play or film'. )

And some more Damian icons. I've been going icon-crazy lately...

I have four words: I Love The GIMP.

sigpic
          ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Haven't popped by lately, things are a bit hectic. Just wanted to say when you watch Hero (this is not a plot spoiler) and you see Helen meet the Adjuster in an area with stairs, that is the entrance to the studio. While we were there waiting for our tour is when we met the lovely MW who came down those stairs. In fact, he was on those stairs when I told him about his thread and asked when his birthday was.
            Oh thank you for that EH-T. No matter who is actually on those stairs, I will only see Martin there

TPI lovely artwork You should go and show it off on the Artwork thread

Since we can't be sure of Martin's height, I guess I'll just have to take that tape measure after all

Comment

Oh thank you for that EH-T. No matter who is actually on those stairs, I will only see Martin there

TPI lovely artwork You should go and show it off on the Artwork thread

Since we can't be sure of Martin's height, I guess I'll just have to take that tape measure after all
              Thanks! I actually do sometimes put stuff up on that thread, but I just thought that you guys would appreciate getting it firsthand. (After all, you seem to hang out here more than you do elsewhere )
              sigpic
              ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
                Thanks! I actually do sometimes put stuff up on that thread, but I just thought that you guys would appreciate getting it firsthand. (After all, you seem to hang out here more than you do elsewhere )
                True, but there are a lot of people over there that don't come here, so I say post Martinart everywhere you can And Damian wood also be most welcome over there

Comment

True, but there are a lot of people over there that don't come here, so I say post Martinart everywhere you can And Damian wood also be most welcome over there
                  Actually, I wasn't sure whether I could just put it up all over the place, but if I can, I guess I will!

(Just watched the Weird Food Purchase from October 22nd on Joe's blog. Nice to see John G. Lenic in the background! Count on Joe to downplay it... )
                  sigpic
                  ~the guitarists~

Comment

Actually, I wasn't sure whether I could just put it up all over the place, but if I can, I guess I will!

(Just watched the Weird Food Purchase from October 22nd on Joe's blog. Nice to see John G. Lenic in the background! Count on Joe to downplay it... )
                    Oh there's lots of places you can post them, The GAD thread people love to see new people bring in their art, and you'd even get away with it on the Sanctuary Art thread

Comment

Oh there's lots of places you can post them, The GAD thread people love to see new people bring in their art, and you'd even get away with it on the Sanctuary Art thread
                      Speaking of the former, I just put up some stuff on there--all my Martin...Wood banners, one I did of Mitchell (actually Crichton), and my Damian icons. As for the Sanctuary thread, I sometimes spy on there but I don't like to join in, since I haven't seen much of the show yet. (I want to wait until I watch season 1...someday.)
                      sigpic
                      ~the guitarists~

Comment

TPI, awesome artwork!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Those stairs did seem like ...holy steps. Now I know why.
                        That's actually a fun thing to know.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          TPI, awesome artwork!

Those stairs did seem like ...holy steps. Now I know why.
                          That's actually a fun thing to know.
                          Thanks!

And that is interesting to know. If I ever see the episode then I'll keep an eye out for it. Makes me think of the whole BMW thing, too. (Saves money, I guess )
                          sigpic
                          ~the guitarists~

Comment

Thanks!

And that is interesting to know. If I ever see the episode then I'll keep an eye out for it. Makes me think of the whole BMW thing, too. (Saves money, I guess )
                            I have hope. I hope that they used the stairs because Martin has found memories about learning about his thread on that very spot.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*comes back in*

Me had good day...shopping and working

*happy dances*

Wishes everyone a very scary, but happy, Halloween!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                I have hope. I hope that they used the stairs because Martin has fond memories about learning about his thread on that very spot.
                                Oh dear, I'd forgotten about them telling him about us

I was babysitting the boys earlier and couldn't get online

Comment

Working...
                                X