Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
    Wow, thanks! Herein follow my impressions:

[I]Why do the cameras always have to be below the people and not at eye level??

Oh, Damian's nose looks so cute from the right! Wait a minute, it actually looks cute all the time

Sheesh, Martin...Wood's talking a lot.
    See, I was thinking he hardly got a word in...........

What's a 'horse trade'??
    Negotiate with much give and take.

Interesting bright light from the left side just then...

Also interesting that the website shows a picture of Helen and Will instead of a picture of Martin...Wood and Damian, given the fact that they're the ones being interviewed...
    Because the media always concentrate on the 'stars' of the show

EDIT

As for the whole height thing--Martin...Wood is around 5'10, right? And if Damian's around three or four inches shorter, then that makes him around 5'6 or so. Hmm, he's taller than I thought he was. (Then again, he always seems to be a different height in every picture I have of him.)
    I think Martin's a little taller, around 6'.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      See, I was thinking he hardly got a word in...........

Negotiate with much give and take.
      Ah, thank you!

Because the media always concentrate on the 'stars' of the show
      Of course. They never think that some people might actually know who those two casually dressed good-looking guys are...

I think Martin's a little taller, around 6'.
      Well, that would make Damian around 5'8. Now that's REALLY tall for him! I thought he was around 5'5 myself!
      sigpic
      ~the guitarists~

Comment

Well, Joe is 5'10", so if there's any pics of Martin and Joe together, we could compare... *waggles eyebrows*
        sigpic

Comment

Let's face it TPI, you'd only be happy with a vid with just Damian talking and I'd only be happy with a vid with just Martin talking

You thought Damian was a midget?

Well if we don't find out how tall he is, I'll take my tape measure with me next July.........

Comment

I don't think I have any, but I do know that Paul Mullie's much taller than Joe. Anyone have anything of Paul with Martin...Wood? (Something tells me there's nothing, because Paul seems to be semi-nonexistent at times...)

-----

EDIT

Let's face it TPI, you'd only be happy with a vid with just Damian talking and I'd only be happy with a vid with just Martin talking
            That just made my day!

Well, 5'5 isn't that short...and plus, in the Prometheus Unbound commentary Claudia Black called him 'this short guy sitting next to me'! I thought that proved he was pretty short...

Well if we don't find out how tall he is, I'll take my tape measure with me next July.........
            Good idea!
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
              I don't think I have any, but I do know that Paul Mullie's much taller than Joe. Anyone have anything of Paul with Martin...Wood? (Something tells me there's nothing, because Paul seems to be semi-nonexistent at times...)
              Paul is extremely camera shy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Well, Joe is 5'10", so if there's any pics of Martin and Joe together, we could compare... *waggles eyebrows*
                I prefer my idea..........

I don't seem to have any with Joe and Martin

Comment

Well, here's BW with MW. (My fave pic of MW, btw). How tall is Brad? Anyone know??

sigpic

Comment

Wait...maybe this is my fave pic of MW...

*ruffle*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Well, here's BW with MW. (My fave pic of MW, btw). How tall is Brad? Anyone know??

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...bradwright.gif
                      I've no idea, but I'm liking the fact that Martin seems to be quite tall........... I'm 5'9" shoeless and I'd like to think I could look up to him
                      IIRC EH-T thought he was nearly 6'

Comment

Okay, it looks like Martin is a couple inches shorter than RDA, who is almost 6'3". So, I tag him around 6' to 6'1"

sigpic

Comment

Yes!!! *bounces*

Comment

Now Jumble, could we trust you to be content to only measure his height?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
                              Now Jumble, could we trust you to be content to only measure his height?
                              Actually, I was talking about measuring Damian's height......... but now you come to mention it............

Comment

There you go! Take it along and tell him you need it for some serious research.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X