No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thunk Joe because he neither confirmed nor denied that RDA was ON SET, SHOOTING SCENES FOR SGU!!! How lovely of him to keep that a complete mystery for us! *snicker*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
      I confess, the only body part of OBPTB that I thunk is...

Yeah, I'll thunk that part too.
      Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Many years ago I was dating two guys at the same time who both happened to be named John. One Christmas, with my entire family just sitting down to dinner, one of them called. As I was talking on the phone, one of my brothers asked my parents who I was talking to. My dear mother, without thinking, said "Oh, that's one of her Johns". (let me know if that term doesn't translate internationally and I'll explain )
      Hahahahahaha! Oh boy...that would be awkward, LOL.

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        I thunk Joe because he neither confirmed nor denied that RDA was ON SET, SHOOTING SCENES FOR SGU!!! How lovely of him to keep that a complete mystery for us! *snicker*
        You see... now I am spoiled... Umm...NOT! Let it be said, for the record that I am the world's biggest spoiler who...umm
        sigpic

Comment

Oh my, APA and Julia... You really have dirty minds...

EH-T has Johns? Just when you think you found a relatively innocent WooHoo... *shakes head*

I wish we had a ''name'' for those guys here... It sounds less direct then the name we give them.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Because they are afraid. So very, very afraid of what we might do with them.

Looking back over the last few pages, I can't say I blame them.
          True, true...
          I'm thinking of making a Coopie Abs Sig.

I dare you to ask that!
          Oh don't. The last time I was dared, I ended up asking Joe if he and the other PTB were willing to re-shoot the extra's on the DVD's wearing shorts.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*giggles*
            The stuff that happens when Nad's here all alone...

*hugs Coopie*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Oh my, APA and Julia... You really have dirty minds...

EH-T has Johns? Just when you think you found a relatively innocent WooHoo... *shakes head*

I wish we had a ''name'' for those guys here... It sounds less direct then the name we give them.

True, true...
              I'm thinking of making a Coopie Abs Sig.

Oh don't. The last time I was dared, I ended up asking Joe if he and the other PTB were willing to re-shoot the extra's on the DVD's wearing shorts.
              You did not! Really? !!

*giggles*
              The stuff that happens when Nad's here all alone...

IMG]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/zzzzcpietnk.jpg

*hugs Coopie*

Coopie IS too sexy for that sig! Great job!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                You did not! Really? !!
                *nods* He actually approved itl so it must not have been too shocking...

Coopie IS too sexy for that sig! Great job!
                Hehe
                Thanks.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  What is this body part that you speak of APA?

I have no knowledge of what that is
                  Me neither...I don't think I have it either

Many years ago I was dating two guys at the same time who both happened to be named John. One Christmas, with my entire family just sitting down to dinner, one of them called. As I was talking on the phone, one of my brothers asked my parents who I was talking to. My dear mother, without thinking, said "Oh, that's one of her Johns". (let me know if that term doesn't translate internationally and I'll explain )
                  ROFLMAO! It does translate(in a way) ...poor you ..but just for the record...I'm not dating two guys...not at all...
                  sigpic

Comment

Those Sanctuary S2 promo pics are so inspiring!
                    I'm going or simple. I'm still not very certain about my artworking skills, so I've decided to go back to the basis. Although those backgrounds were more trouble then they're worth...

AT still isn't OT here. *shakes head*
                    Because she touched Martin and Damian. Possibly even Joe and Coopie. Maybe Brad and Carl... Peter and Dan...

*blinks*
                    *thinks*

...I so dislike her.

sigpic

Comment

Nad, those two sigs are brilliant! I really don't know why you persist in saying you are no good at artwork, honestly

Now go and post them on the art thread
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jann? What's with the little -guy after ''Not at all''?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Nad, those two sigs are brilliant! I really don't know why you persist in saying you are no good at artwork, honestly

Now go and post them on the art thread
                        Thanks.

Oh no, I'm actually wonderfull at artwork. There's no one better.
                        I have just lost the 'feel'. I'm going through my 'meh' phase.

sigpic

Comment

Love the sigs Nad, especially the second one...you should really come in the artwork thread and post your goodies there!

Jann? What's with the little -guy after ''Not at all''?
                          ...nothing...it just wanted to stand there...annoying thing. I'm keeping it on one! that for sure! No doubt...plus I only feel feelings for one
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            Love the sigs Nad, especially the second one...you should really come in the artwork thread and post your goodies there!
                            See, Nad
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*Shoves nad roughly towards artwork thread*

Love them Nad!

*fangurls AT*

I swear....the.most.beautiful.woman.on.the.planet.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Awesome sigs Nad!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X