Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    No, I meant feel free to pick a day to make a sig for
    Me...making sig? ...erm...I don't have your flower power...happy...hoppy...doppy... style...
    EDIT: So I just pick day...no sig... I do mental sig

I think...Sunday...I like Sundays! They mean no work or school!

Argh...my dad's pc is annoying me! Have to install Windows 7 on it...but it's not being nice...if it doesn't work soon I'll steal his windows and just install it on my own computer
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Me...making sig? ...erm...I don't have your flower power...happy...hoppy...doppy... style...
      EDIT: So I just pick day...no sig... I do mental sig

I think...Sunday...I like Sundays! They mean no work or school!
      Oh it's easy! You just make a sig with Martin on it and then splash colours all over it

Argh...my dad's pc is annoying me! Have to install Windows 7 on it...but it's not being nice...if it doesn't work soon I'll steal his windows and just install it on my own computer
      What's different about W7? Is it better than Vista?

I see a dire shortage of Martin pics around here........

That's better *sigh*

Comment

Yes, those are chest hairs. No, he's not wearing his wedding ring. (Hmmmm...why, Joe?)

Yes, he is just so darn cute!
        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, that is odd.

But actually he may be wearing it but we just can't see it because of the angle. He's wearing it in every pic I have where you can see his hand, but it's often further down his finger than one wood expect.

Edit: See?

Comment

Hmmm, that is odd.

But actually he may be wearing it but we just can't see it because of the angle. He's wearing it in every pic I have where you can see his hand, but it's often further down his finger than one wood expect.
            No, you can see all the way to his first knuckle. Maybe it doesn't fit anymore, with all his "on the program" stuff?
            sigpic

Comment

Ah! He wasn't wearing it on his birthday, either!

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, didn't notice that before. I think you're probably right and it's too loose now.

But it's very near the knuckle on my edit pic ^^^

Maybe you should ask him

Comment

Oh yes, didn't notice that before. I think you're probably right and it's too loose now.

But it's very near the knuckle on my edit pic ^^^

Maybe you should ask him
                  Maybe I should. Would he snark at me if I did? Wood that make me happy or sad, to be snarked at?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Maybe I should. Would he snark at me if I did? Wood that make me happy or sad, to be snarked at?
                    Hmmmm. Well I guess it wood depend on how you frame the question. If you just say you've noticed, and is it because he's lost weight?

Joe has various levels of snark, so as long as you ellicit his gentle, fun snark you wood be over the moon

Comment

Oh it's easy! You just make a sig with Martin on it and then splash colours all over it
                      Hmm...perhaps...on sunday

It's the new windows...and it's better than Vista...I haven't heard a bad review about it yet...it's smaller less "heavy" on the system and works smoother than windows Vista...plus a few other small changes...

*mind goes blank*

LJ perhaps this is the chance for you to hook up with Joe
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

LJ perhaps this is the chance for you to hook up with Joe
                        Whether we wear them or not, Joe and I both have wedding rings! I'm not sure I'll ask. On one hand, my curiosity is going wild; but, on the other hand, it's none of my business...
                        sigpic

Comment

Afternoon . Catching up on yesterday made me giggle so much, so at least a good beginning to what I'm sure will be another crappy day !

(((((Josiane Sarai and Oma))))) That's one memory I revisit often

February? I thought we were aiming for March/April because Oma can't do February
                          Ignore me, I know its probably April but everytime I think about it February pops into my fron! We really need to fix on a date soon...

I'm running W7, bypassed Vista completely and believe me it is miles better. Vista was full of bugs and paper-over-the-crack fixes whereas they've actually spent the time fixing up Windows 7 to make it a decent OS. Think of 7 like the new XP and Vista like the ill-fated Windows Millenium .

But the short answer is getitgetigetitgetitgetit

Because it is awesome.

p.s. has anyone seen Up yet?? I'm eager to glean thoughts

Comment

Whether we wear them or not, Joe and I both have wedding rings! I'm not sure I'll ask. On one hand, my curiosity is going wild; but, on the other hand, it's none of my business...
                            I guess it is a bit personal

Lookee....

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Afternoon . Catching up on yesterday made me giggle so much, so at least a good beginning to what I'm sure will be another crappy day !

Ignore me, I know its probably April but everytime I think about it February pops into my fron! We really need to fix on a date soon...
                              We should...... did we get a response from Oma yet?

I'm running W7, bypassed Vista completely and believe me it is miles better. Vista was full of bugs and paper-over-the-crack fixes whereas they've actually spent the time fixing up Windows 7 to make it a decent OS. Think of 7 like the new XP and Vista like the ill-fated Windows Millenium .

Because it is awesome.
                              So is it expensive to upgrade? I think a lot of the glitches I've had lately come from Vista constantly installing updates

Nope.

Comment

I know...I was just teasing...

We'll just see...perhaps it indeed became too big

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Because it is awesome.

The only problem I have atm...that I don't dare to install it on my laptop yet...since I don't like just "upgrading" the system(lots of old Vista files will be left behind) and I'm afraid a whole new installation will cost me a lot of money(coz I can't re-install this laptop myself *hits Acer* )

Yup. It's awesome Although it's a while ago for me...I saw it before the summer vacation
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X