Originally posted by jumble View Post

Hi WooHoos

Had a great weekend, lovely seeing my boy again

*hugs Val*

See you later
      Welcome back.
      Glad you had a great weekend!

WooHood on the Big '69, LJ!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Hey all, welcome Back Jumble, glad to hear you had a great weekend.

*hugs Val* Hope things are better today.

You know, I can't believe I did it again. Not falling downstairs but a big fat banana skid, legs in the air and down hard on my rump in the living room. On the mopped floor because I'd just cleared up yet another puddle of wee. Three things come to mind: 1. toilet training is the single most difficult thing I have ever had to do as a parent, 2. It's a good job my arse is well padded, and 3. Where's the wine and valium when you need it?
        I probably shouldn't laugh. I appear to have really, really hurt myself this time.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and our American folks enjoyed the 4th July celebrations.

*scuttles back to proper work*
        sigpic

Comment

*waves to Nad*

Cags toilet training is only difficult if you let it be *ducks to avoid flying potty*

*hugs* for falling over bruises I have a bruised butt too On the way home yesterday we stopped at the mini-Tesco to buy a few essentials and I noticed they'd got some new Thomas vehicles in. I squatted down to look and check the price, lost my balance and landed heavily on the very hard floor Seriously, that hurts I've still got the bruises on my arm from the last fall

*prays she doesn't trip and literally fall at Martin's feet

Comment

Oh, ouch Cags and jumble!
            *hugs*

I know that the most stupid falls hurt the most. It's a law of nature!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Oh, ouch Cags and jumble!
              *hugs*

I know that the most stupid falls hurt the most. It's a law of nature!
              True

And I'm seriously regretting those two stone I lost, all my *bounce* has gone and bumps hurt a lot more

Comment

Jumbly, you can have two of mine if it'll help

*huggles Woohoos*

*huggles the bumpy bruised Woohoos*

Dear dear, I have been lurking lately...tut!

*huggles everybody*

*hops off to bed*
                sigpic

Comment

True

And I'm seriously regretting those two stone I lost, all my *bounce* has gone and bumps hurt a lot more
                  You win some, you loose some...

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  Jumbly, you can have two of mine if it'll help

*huggles Woohoos*

*huggles the bumpy bruised Woohoos*

Dear dear, I have been lurking lately...tut!

*huggles everybody*

*hops off to bed*
                  *hugs back*
                  And I must say that I giggled. The word 'tut' in Dutch means something like ''a girl who does something silly''. It's a bit of a cutesy curse word. And prudish slang for the female reproduction organ... (Yes, we're weird like that).

sigpic

Comment

You win some, you loose some...

*hugs back*
                    And I must say that I giggled. The word 'tut' in Dutch means something like ''a girl who does something silly''. It's a bit of a cutesy curse word. And prudish slang for the female reproduction organ... (Yes, we're weird like that).
                    If When I come to visit you I'll have to be very careful what I say. It seems the most innocent of words can have very embarrassing meanings!!!

*waves to Bekki* Thanks, but on reflection I think I'm still better off without that extra weight

Oh, at some point over the week-end Woody passed his first 1000 miles! He's getting soooo grown-up

Comment

If When I come to visit you I'll have to be very careful what I say. It seems the most innocent of words can have very embarrassing meanings!!!

*waves to Bekki* Thanks, but on reflection I think I'm still better off without that extra weight

Oh, at some point over the week-end Woody passed his first 1000 miles! He's getting soooo grown-up
                      Oh, just wait when I tell you what it means if you yell ''Cut!'' here...

And WooHood for Woody!

I know I suck at iconing, but I needed a break from making sigs. I started with a bunch of Helen and Nikola icons and I figured I should give these a go as well...

...And the iconsare not grey!

sigpic

Comment

Nad you so do not suck at icons! Those are great Good colouring

Ok, so now you have to tell me what "CUT!" means

Comment

*huggles falling woohoos*

Awesome icons Nad!
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Cags and Jumble for ouchies*

Oh, just wait when I tell you what it means if you yell ''Cut!'' here...

And WooHood for Woody!

I know I suck at iconing, but I needed a break from making sigs. I started with a bunch of Helen and Nikola icons and I figured I should give these a go as well...

Cool icons!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Aww thanks guys!
                              Finally! Finally approval!

Nad you so do not suck at icons! Those are great Good colouring

Ok, so now you have to tell me what "CUT!" means
                              Well, we have a word that's spelled with a K instead of a C and it, yet again, is slang for the female reproductive organ. Only this one isn't as cute as 'tut'. Apart from that it's a word that one yells when something goes wrong. Along the lines of ''Oh poo!''. We say ''Oh, cut!'' only spelled and pronounced slightly different.
                              Having said that, also be careful with the word ''pick''. Yeah. Never say ''it's your pick'' to a Dutchman. *blinks*

sigpic

Comment

Aww thanks guys!
                                Finally! Finally approval!
                                Hey! Wood you want us to lie to you? If we said everything was AWSUM!!!! you'd never know when you'd actually done something AWSUM!!!!

Which you just did, by the way

Well, we have a word that's spelled with a K instead of a C and it, yet again, is slang for the female reproductive organ. Only this one isn't as cute as 'tut'. Apart from that it's a word that one yells when something goes wrong. Along the lines of ''Oh poo!''. We say ''Oh, cut!'' only spelled and pronounced slightly different.
                                Having said that, also be careful with the word ''pick''. Yeah. Never say ''it's your pick'' to a Dutchman. *blinks*
                                Er.......... ok. I'll read that again when I'm sober and maybe then I'll understand

Or maybe when I visit you I'll just keep my mouth firmly shut

Oh and, in case I haven't said it lately.........

And why is everything centered when I didin't tell it to be?
                                Last edited by Jumble; 05 July 2010, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X