No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh FCOL! I'm seriously fed up with phonecalls with the word 'hospital' in the first sentence

Suz just told me she got kicked in the face by a horse earlier today and was at the hospital on her own for an hour and a half before Mike could get there She's ok, nothing broken, but with a very fat lip and stitches in her chin. And she didn't call me before because she didn't want me to worry, bless her The hospital is only 20 minutes away, I could easily have been with her.

Mike's taking good care of her, good thing he's living there now

I don't know, what is it with this family of mine? *shakes head in disbelief*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Yeah, sorry about that. Once I'd uploaded it I discovered it had gone all jumpy and out of focus I've been trying to fix it in PremPro, but it's not working I think it's because the battery was very low in the camera and it didn't record properly

Basically I had four kids (3, 5, 6 and nine) and they spread all the garden toys (bikes, ride-ons, scooters etc) around the garden and were taking turns jumping over them The youngest couldn't jump them, so the others 'helped' him over all the obstacles They did it for hours, wore me out just watching them

Aaah bless.

Gotta love littlies.

Just had a looooong conversation with Michael. Discussing the wedding plans? Nope! Organising the honeymoon? Nope!

He wanted to know if anything interesting had happened on the thread, who'd been on today, what they'd been saying

I told him Nad said he was awesomely amazing, and that Oma wanted him to come back for another visit. I could practically feel him preening over the phone

So I've told him, definitely no return visits. Can't have him getting a swollen head with all this fangurling going on

Er........

Oh deary me!

Oh FCOL! I'm seriously fed up with phonecalls with the word 'hospital' in the first sentence

Suz just told me she got kicked in the face by a horse earlier today and was at the hospital on her own for an hour and a half before Mike could get there She's ok, nothing broken, but with a very fat lip and stitches in her chin. And she didn't call me before because she didn't want me to worry, bless her The hospital is only 20 minutes away, I could easily have been with her.

(((((huggles Jumble)))))

Dafty girl. But, ah bless her for not wanting to worry you. We always try and protect the ones we love most.
      sigpic

Comment

((((Suz)))) That couldn't have been pleasant.
        sigpic

Comment

((((Suz)))) ((((jumble))))

Murphy's law.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

((((Suz)))) ((((Jumble)))) Glad she's OK!
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Hmmm...just looked at tickets...I could do it...but I do need a place to stay... and a tourguide... *hint hint*

oh and what weekend?
              Um...some weekend next year. We'll have to all have a discussion about dates. The later in March the better for me

And you can stay with me! *mini squee*

Yeah, sorry about that. Once I'd uploaded it I discovered it had gone all jumpy and out of focus I've been trying to fix it in PremPro, but it's not working I think it's because the battery was very low in the camera and it didn't record properly

Basically I had four kids (3, 5, 6 and nine) and they spread all the garden toys (bikes, ride-ons, scooters etc) around the garden and were taking turns jumping over them The youngest couldn't jump them, so the others 'helped' him over all the obstacles They did it for hours, wore me out just watching them

Just had a looooong conversation with Michael. Discussing the wedding plans? Nope! Organising the honeymoon? Nope!

He wanted to know if anything interesting had happened on the thread, who'd been on today, what they'd been saying

I told him Nad said he was awesomely amazing, and that Oma wanted him to come back for another visit. I could practically feel him preening over the phone

So I've told him, definitely no return visits. Can't have him getting a swollen head with all this fangurling going on

Er........

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...meoutwrong.jpg
              Awww that's the cutest! Wish I could see it, no worries though!

@ Michael

(((Suz))) at least she's ok

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                ((((Suz)))) ((((jumble))))

Murphy's law.
                Who is this Murphy? I wanna know what my family ever did to him to deserve all these accidents

I've spoken to Mike, he assures me she's fine and I trust him to take care of her So there's no need for me to go rushing over to check on her tonight.

Apparently her biggest worry is that she might not get to the AFI gig on Thursday night

Flippin' kids!

Comment

Oh right, Murphy's Law = Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong!

What a lovely thought

*sigh*

Comment

Oh right, Murphy's Law = Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong!

What a lovely thought
                    Isn't it?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*wanders in*
                      *falls over on woohoo couch*
                      *dies*

Thanks for the 'have fun' guys Not much fun...expect when our Psychology teacher goes "How do you relieve stress?" And the one guy goes "Not trying to offend anyone...but I smoke weed to relieve stress..." Well that was a bit too much information

OT college ramble -
                      Spoiler:
                      To be honest I feel very...I don't know...young...immature or something. I've never had a boyfriend, never drank, never smoked, never did anything guttery. And I feel very isolated in college when almost everyone has done those things And I always thought that it was a good thing that I hadn't done those...now I'm not so sure Sure I saved myself all the heartache and stress and saved my parents from worrying...but I just don't know...

Oh and my English teacher is giving us three reports and we picked a theme (I picked Space ) and we have to do a narrative...and I'm doing mine of the first time I watched an episode of stargate (she said for an example "You can do the first time you watched Star Wars") and of course I have in it what excellent writing is in it and how I was struck by the honor and duty of the two main characters who obviously care for one another but don't act on those feelings because of the greater good

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Michael was probably worried what we were saying about him! Did we like him? Did we not like him? Were we picking apart his grammar behind his back. You know...that sort of thing. (His grammar, btw, was wonderful) And now he knows we have accepted him as a Woohoo-SO (A Woohoo Significant Other), and life can be happy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Michael was probably worried what we were saying about him! Did we like him? Did we not like him? Were we picking apart his grammar behind his back. You know...that sort of thing. (His grammar, btw, was wonderful) And now he knows we have accepted him as a Woohoo-SO (A Woohoo Significant Other), and life can be happy!
                          You pick apart people's grammar behind their backs *checks grammar* I think mine is ok

Oh I think he read enough to know that you liked him But how could you not? *huggles him*

Amanda don't you ever do anything that you don't feel comfortable with (guttery or otherwise) just to 'fit in' with your peers! Be yourself, stick to your own standards, that way you will keep your self-respect intact. If you don't respect yourself, nobody else will

And always bear in mind that not everyone has done the things they may claim to have done. Some people feel the need to stretch the truth in order to 'fit in'

Hmmmm... can I think of any more cliches to throw at you? Nope, think I got them all But I promise you it's sound advice

*wonders if she's got the ' in the right place on the it's or not*

*actually doesn't care *

Comment

((((Amanda))))

I'm just gonna second everything Jumble said. I did some very stupid things growing up and I regret them now. Don't do anything you don't want to do, college is just a passing stage in your life.... or something like that...
                            sigpic

Comment

And I'm thirding what Jumble said Trust those of us who've gone before
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I didn't do anything stupid growing up, and I've always been SO glad I didn't! Don't do anything that would risk the future you envision for yourself. Drugs are illegal and so is alcohol, at your age; it only takes one phone call to the cops about a loud party and suddenly you're facing charges (happens in our small college town all the time). College is a time to define yourself, who you are and who you want to be. Like Jumble says, your self respect must stay in tact. And there are others like you, if you look.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X