The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Morning, Woohoos. *yawn* Not much sleep again last night. This has gotta' stop. The whole Not Falling Asleep Till 4 a.m. thing just doesn't work when you have to get up at 7 a.m. to get the kid ready for school!
    I can totally sympathize LJ The one night in the whole of the last 16 that I really needed to sleep, and I just watched the clock all night waiting for it to beep

Cags the plan is still to go to Oma's in the summer, this is something else

LOVE the diet...............sounds vaguely familiar somehow

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Jann I think Dave's too scared to come onto this thread. You should have seen his face when I told him we'd have a house full of Woohoos next February .

EDIT: Woo! Go Martin !
      Poor Dave!!!....hmm...now I want to invite myself...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Poor Dave!!!....hmm...now I want to invite myself...
        You should come!! Surely 6 months is enough time to save up the money?

Comment

Yes yes! And tuck Nad into your suitcase while you're at it

Comment

Great sig

Comment

Thanks

Shame there isn't a bit more of Dan in that pic

Comment

*wanders in*
                *huggles stressed student Woohoos*
                *bounces in anticipation of next Shipmeet already*
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Thanks

Shame there isn't a bit more of Dan in that pic
                  True but look at those cute little eyes!!

EDIT: Jumble just caught your YT message, but you've removed the vid? Either way it looks like you're having fun back at work !
                  Last edited by Sarai; 01 September 2009, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Hmmm...just looked at tickets...I could do it...but I do need a place to stay... and a tourguide... *hint hint*

oh and what weekend?

I'll try...but from what I remember I'm only allowed to take 20 KG with me... or Nad goes as well

and awesome sig
                    sigpic

Comment

True but look at those cute little eyes!!

EDIT: Jumble just caught your YT message, but you've removed the vid? Either way it looks like you're having fun back at work !
                      Yeah, sorry about that. Once I'd uploaded it I discovered it had gone all jumpy and out of focus I've been trying to fix it in PremPro, but it's not working I think it's because the battery was very low in the camera and it didn't record properly

Basically I had four kids (3, 5, 6 and nine) and they spread all the garden toys (bikes, ride-ons, scooters etc) around the garden and were taking turns jumping over them The youngest couldn't jump them, so the others 'helped' him over all the obstacles They did it for hours, wore me out just watching them

Just had a looooong conversation with Michael. Discussing the wedding plans? Nope! Organising the honeymoon? Nope!

He wanted to know if anything interesting had happened on the thread, who'd been on today, what they'd been saying

I told him Nad said he was awesomely amazing, and that Oma wanted him to come back for another visit. I could practically feel him preening over the phone

So I've told him, definitely no return visits. Can't have him getting a swollen head with all this fangurling going on

Er........

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        Hmmm...just looked at tickets...I could do it...but I do need a place to stay... and a tourguide... *hint hint*

oh and what weekend?

I'll try...but from what I remember I'm only allowed to take 20 KG with me... or Nad goes as well

and awesome sig
                        All she has to do is live entirely on broccoli for six months and practise her yoga so that she's small and flexible enough to fit in your case. Simple

Comment

All she has to do is live entirely on broccoli for six months and practise her yoga so that she's small and flexible enough to fit in your case. Simple
                          Yup... That could work...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Ok joke for you guys (well, more to Nad because she's stressed by Mr Dweeb on the phone and, yes, phone "helplines" do always seem to be managed by the least helpful folks. Why is that? )

It's not rude but longish so spoilered for that alone:

Spoiler:

DIET FOR STRESSED WOMEN

This is a specially formulated diet designed to help WOMEN cope with the stress that builds up during the day. I have found that it REALLY works!!

BREAKFAST:

* 1 Grapefruit

* 1 Slice Whole-wheat toast

* 1 Cup Skimmed Milk

LUNCH

* 1 Small Portion Lean Steamed Chicken with Cup of Spinach

* 1 Cup Herbal Tea

* 1 Penguin Biscuit

AFTERNOON TEA

* The Rest of the Penguins from the packet

* 1 Tub Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream with chocolate topping

DINNER

* 4 Bottles of Wine (Red or White)

* 2 Loaves of Garlic Bread

* 1 Family size supreme pizza

* 3 Snickers Bars

LATE NIGHT SNACK

* 1 Whole Cheesecake (Eaten directly from the freezer)

REMEMBER: 'Stressed' spelt backwards is 'desserts.'

Here's some advice for you: Doctors proclaim the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things that you have started. I've looked around my house to find all the things that I've started and hadn't finished. I've just finished off a bottle of vodka, a bottle of chardonnay and bottle of Baileys, a butle of Kahuha, a pockage of Pingeuns, tha 'mainder of botl Prozic an Valum prscriptins, the res of the chesescke, an a bax a cholates. Yu hae no idae who god I fel!!

***Peas sen dtis on tow ho you fel aR IN NEEddd of innnneeeer peas.....................................hic!

Awesome sig!

Right.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Eh, March? Now I thought we all agreed (in Oma's absence) that we were all piling down to her place in the middle of summer of something?

I know my hubby would run a mile if I invited a bunch of mad woohoos to my place.

Ok joke for you guys (well, more to Nad because she's stressed by Mr Dweeb on the phone and, yes, phone "helplines" do always seem to be managed by the least helpful folks. Why is that? )

It's not rude but longish so spoilered for that alone:

Spoiler:

DIET FOR STRESSED WOMEN

This is a specially formulated diet designed to help WOMEN cope with the stress that builds up during the day. I have found that it REALLY works!!

BREAKFAST:

* 1 Grapefruit

* 1 Slice Whole-wheat toast

* 1 Cup Skimmed Milk

LUNCH

* 1 Small Portion Lean Steamed Chicken with Cup of Spinach

* 1 Cup Herbal Tea

* 1 Penguin Biscuit

AFTERNOON TEA

* The Rest of the Penguins from the packet

* 1 Tub Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream with chocolate topping

DINNER

* 4 Bottles of Wine (Red or White)

* 2 Loaves of Garlic Bread

* 1 Family size supreme pizza

* 3 Snickers Bars

LATE NIGHT SNACK

* 1 Whole Cheesecake (Eaten directly from the freezer)

REMEMBER: 'Stressed' spelt backwards is 'desserts.'

Here's some advice for you: Doctors proclaim the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things that you have started. I've looked around my house to find all the things that I've started and hadn't finished. I've just finished off a bottle of vodka, a bottle of chardonnay and bottle of Baileys, a butle of Kahuha, a pockage of Pingeuns, tha 'mainder of botl Prozic an Valum prscriptins, the res of the chesescke, an a bax a cholates. Yu hae no idae who god I fel!!

***Peas sen dtis on tow ho you fel aR IN NEEddd of innnneeeer peas.....................................hic!

I missed this post earlier today! ...awesome diet! I would almost go on a diet for that one lol!
                              sigpic

Comment

*does happy dance*

I just found out that SGA S5 will come on DVD October 7 Finally!!!
                                Last edited by starlover; 01 September 2009, 11:25 AM. Reason: little mistake:P
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X