Clear All

*sneaks away from Michael*

It's been confirmed..

Spoiler:
    MARTIN WILL DEFINITELY BE
    AT SE!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Amanda and Damian too link

*claps hand over mouth and runs outside to squeeeeeeeeee whilst running in circles and doing multiple fist pumps*

Comment

Why would you go outside to squeee? You can do it perfectly fine in here you know. *puts on ear plugs*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Why would you go outside to squeee? You can do it perfectly fine in here you know. *puts on ear plugs*
        Because Michael is in the lounge watching SG-1 and if the racket comes from outside he might not realize it's me or that it's Martin-related and I haven't told him I'm going yet and I don't know how he'll react and oh what the heck......

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*sings*

Don't laugh at me, 'cos I'm a foooool...

I know you haven't posted it yet, but since I always miss it...

And probably by the time I post this you'll have gone waaaaaay past it anyway

Oooop! gotta go.....

Comment

Thanks Jumble. It was a double 69 too. Awesome!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                I'm catching up on S. 1 while I wait for the new season to begin. It really is one of the best shows out there.
                Is it somewhere on the internet? I can't find it

And I need to watch a show with ship, it doesn't hinge on me watching it but I like a show that has sexual tension in it

I'm also afraid if I find a new show with ship that it'll take away from the ship that claims my heart right now

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Because Michael is in the lounge watching SG-1 and if the racket comes from outside he might not realize it's me or that it's Martin-related and I haven't told him I'm going yet and I don't know how he'll react and oh what the heck......

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
                You haven't told him yet?! How much longer are you going to be able to keep something of this gigantic proportion a secret from him?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  Is it somewhere on the internet? I can't find it

And I need to watch a show with ship, it doesn't hinge on me watching it but I like a show that has sexual tension in it

I'm also afraid if I find a new show with ship that it'll take away from the ship that claims my heart right now

You haven't told him yet?! How much longer are you going to be able to keep something of this gigantic proportion a secret from him?
                  IF you have Netflix, you can watch S.1 on instant watch.
                  sigpic

Comment

*sneaks away from Michael*

It's been confirmed..

Oh, and Amanda and Damian too link

*claps hand over mouth and runs outside to squeeeeeeeeee whilst running in circles and doing multiple fist pumps*

VERY happy for you.

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                    *pops in*

*waves at Whoohoos*

*Leaves present*

Martin in Tokyo (and some other folks you might recognize as well.... )

*slips out*
                    Thanks!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      IF you have Netflix, you can watch S.1 on instant watch.
                      I think I may have to go pay a visit to my brother in the coming days

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Hopefully until about the 28th July 2010

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        VERY happy for you.

Thanks!
                        Thanks I'm happy for us all *does more happy dancing*

A bit surprised to see that there are still tickets available though There's no chance it won't go ahead is there?

Gotta go again This double-dating thing is really hard

Comment

A bit surprised to see that there are still tickets available though There's no chance it won't go ahead is there?
                          We have had a wonderful response and the event will certainly not be cancelled for lack of interest from the fans. There were more tickets for SE than MTM available anyway as it's set up differently. There will be a lot more going on than just the regular Photo and auto ops!

There were some fans waiting for guest announcements before booking thier tickets which is why we mentioned they were still available. But While we have Amanda, Damian and the director guy... oh whathisname... Martin yes Martin there are also lots more announcments to come over the coming weeks and months.

Becks G4

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                            We have had a wonderful response and the event will certainly not be cancelled for lack of interest from the fans. There were more tickets for SE than MTM available anyway as it's set up differently. There will be a lot more going on than just the regular Photo and auto ops!

There were some fans waiting for guest announcements before booking thier tickets which is why we mentioned they were still available.
                            Thanks for the reassurance Becks

Not that I'm neurotic about it or anything

But While we have Amanda, Damian and the director guy... oh whathisname... Martin yes Martin there are also lots more announcments to come over the coming weeks and months.

Becks G4

I'll have you know, Becks, that 'Teasing Jumble Day' on this thread is usually every Wednesday

Comment

I'll have you know, Becks, that 'Teasing Jumble Day' on this thread is usually every Wednesday
                              I thought it was every day?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                I thought it was every day?
                                Ssssh... If you don't tell her, she won't notice...

Off to watch that little linky.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X