Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Ok...just gotta rec this vid...it's not a 100% Martin vid...but you do see him a couple of times(just a SG1 crew vid)

    Blame it on the Pop

    yes I'm too lazy to do that vid imbedding thing...


    EDIT: Jas finally finds out how it is to go to boring school and thus you go to GW!
    Cool vid!!!

    I always went to boring school, just didn't have internet access most of the time.

    *huggs Henry for being here*
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      Cool vid!!!

      I always went to boring school, just didn't have internet access most of the time.

      *huggs Henry for being here*


      I always have internet access on school and it is VERY fast!
      You should know what I download while on school...although I already got a warning strike for that
      sigpic

      Comment


        THERE!

        Fixed them. It means I get into Leeds around 5:15pm (assuming there's no delay) and will probably mean waiting around? I don't mind. I'll find somewhere to get a drink
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

        Comment


          Originally posted by starlover View Post


          I always have internet access on school and it is VERY fast!
          You should know what I download while on school...although I already got a warning strike for that
          Tsk tsk tsk. Bad girl.

          We should call Shep to punish you.
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Tsk tsk tsk. Bad girl.

            We should call Shep to punish you.
            Ooohhh kinky...I want to be punished by Shep. Rawrrrr!

            and that was like 9 months ago now... School updated it systems so they probably already erased that one

            I hope.
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by starlover View Post


              I always have internet access on school and it is VERY fast!
              You should know what I download while on school...although I already got a warning strike for that
              JANN! Don't be getting into trouble now Remember that Halo you keep telling me about? Use it
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

              Comment


                Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Ah but I'm Woohoo; it's the 69 posts that really count.


                Love the broccoli dancing little...err...thing.
                ! SID! The Sluth!
                Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Ah, ok then.

                You don't know Sid the sloth? Never seen Ice Age?


                *waves at Bekki*
                That's so blasphamy! !

                Cags, good to know you've seen Ice Age...but you *completely* threw me off with that avatar. I thought you were Jumble. *realizes we need a Cags international day of teasing*

                Oh yeah so this is a quicky post before I leave in 5 mins.

                Rant alert! (about cousin) (Jann's already heard this )

                Spoiler:
                Okay, so I went to see my cousin at her work on Thursday and she said about you know going in the same car. (It was already assumed), so I send her a text last night and she doesn't reply. So my mom told me to call her (I hate calling people), I called and asked if she got my text, long moment of silence and she said maybe, it took her one ring to answer her phone so I'm assuming it was really close to her. And so I asked her if she wanted to drive with my parents and I...she said no. It's a 2 and a half hour drive...it was like assumed (my both our parents!) that we'd go in the same car together...and I'm a little hurt that she said no. I know I shouldn't be but it's a 2 and a half hour drive and she lives two miles away from me so it's not out of either of our way...

                I guess I'm just over sensitive. Dad told me I should have asked if I could ride with them ( we normally trade off on which car we ride with when we go out to eat and things) but I felt like there must be some reason that she didn't want to ride with me (she loves my parents ) so I didn't even ask. *sighs*




                *grabs Martin and huggles him*

                My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                Comment


                  Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  THERE!

                  Fixed them. It means I get into Leeds around 5:15pm (assuming there's no delay) and will probably mean waiting around? I don't mind. I'll find somewhere to get a drink
                  I still have no idea how we're travelling or when we'll get there Last I heard, Oma was looking at flights to Gatwick on the Thursday, from where I wood pick her up and then drive to Oxford on the Friday

                  It'll work out, I'm sure it will

                  *skips back a page to look at Cags' avi again*



                  Edit: Why is it only 100x100? Did you shrink it, or didn't I make it the right size?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Ooohhh kinky...I want to be punished by Shep. Rawrrrr!

                    and that was like 9 months ago now... School updated it systems so they probably already erased that one

                    I hope.
                    Hmmm.... maybe I didn't thought through that punishment as well as I should have. You shouldn't enjoy punishment. Or is it some new woohoo thing and I missed a memo.

                    That's good. I think.


                    ((((Amanda))))
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      *hugs Jumble* Then plan will come together!
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        JANN! Don't be getting into trouble now Remember that Halo you keep telling me about? Use it
                        Oh yes. Use it.

                        I will...I always have it with me!

                        Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                        Hmmm.... maybe I didn't thought through that punishment as well as I should have. You shouldn't enjoy punishment. Or is it some new woohoo thing and I missed a memo.

                        That's good. I think.


                        ((((Amanda))))
                        But but but...it is fun to enjoy punishment I think you just missed a memo

                        ((((Amanda)))

                        *giggles at Jumble wanting to see a bigger Martin*
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          THERE!

                          Fixed them. It means I get into Leeds around 5:15pm (assuming there's no delay) and will probably mean waiting around? I don't mind. I'll find somewhere to get a drink
                          Hooray!

                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          I still have no idea how we're travelling or when we'll get there Last I heard, Oma was looking at flights to Gatwick on the Thursday, from where I wood pick her up and then drive to Oxford on the Friday

                          It'll work out, I'm sure it will
                          It will. It Oma does that I could drive down to you on Thursday evening, and we could go straight from yours on Friday? Would save you the drive up to Oxford.

                          *hugs Amanda*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Hooray!



                            It will. It Oma does that I could drive down to you on Thursday evening, and we could go straight from yours on Friday? Would save you the drive up to Oxford.

                            *hugs Amanda*
                            That wood be excellent for me since I could leave Woody safely tucked up at home And we could get to Leeds a lot earlier on the Friday

                            Not so good for you though

                            If she flies on Thursday she'll be at Gatwick about 8pm, so we woodn't be back here until 9ish (depending on whether I get us lost or not ). Wood that be ok for you?

                            Is Gatwick even remotely on your way here? Just a thought.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              That wood be excellent for me since I could leave Woody safely tucked up at home And we could get to Leeds a lot earlier on the Friday

                              Not so good for you though
                              It would be fine to drive to you on the Thursday and then up on the Friday, just wouldn't want to do both on the same day!

                              If she flies on Thursday she'll be at Gatwick about 8pm, so we woodn't be back here until 9ish (depending on whether I get us lost or not ). Wood that be ok for you?
                              Absolutely

                              Is Gatwick even remotely on your way here? Just a thought.
                              Sadly not, way way on the other side of you! It would take me 2 hours to get to Gatwick, and then probably another hour back to you, as opposed to just an hour and a half down to yours.
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                It would be fine to drive to you on the Thursday and then up on the Friday, just wouldn't want to do both on the same day!
                                As long as you don't mind doing all the driving, that's cool

                                Absolutely


                                Sadly not, way way on the other side of you! It would take me 2 hours to get to Gatwick, and then probably another hour back to you, as opposed to just an hour and a half down to yours.
                                That wood be ridiculous! My geography is rubbish

                                Ok, I'll let Oma know the plan

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X