No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jumble, you could always give him Sanctuary DVDs.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Jumble sleeping through the day...oye..that must mess with your rhythm(sp?) But then again, I think Martin always messes with yours...

LJ yay for Joe sig!
      True, but then being awake since 3am pretty much interrupts the rhythm anyway And it's hard to get it back once it's been interrupted

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Jann, Congrats on three years of GW!

*giggles*

My credo is ''If you don't know what to buy, buy something he doesn't need''
      Just something funny, wacky or in the category ''why did I buy that? I don't know''.

One Christmas I went out of my way to buy my brother and his GF a basket filled with small kitchen appliances. It had one of those pan-lickers, a timer, magnets, knifes, a Delft blue porcelain wooden shoe and more. It was actually one of the best presents I had ever given.

So my advise: Work from what you know he loves and build something around it.
      Hmmm. Trouble is, I don't see him often enough to know what he loves, but that's good advice

What's a pan-licker?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      jumble, you could always give him Sanctuary DVDs.
      If I could get my hands on Sanctuary dvds by Sunday I woodn't be giving them to anybody

I guess I could send him this brilliant book I'm reading when I've finished it........ Nah, I'll keep it, it has a guy with green eyes

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        True, but then being awake since 3am pretty much interrupts the rhythm anyway And it's hard to get it back once it's been interrupted

Hmmm. Trouble is, I don't see him often enough to know what he loves, but that's good advice

What's a pan-licker?

If I could get my hands on Sanctuary dvds by Sunday I woodn't be giving them to anybody

I guess I could send him this brilliant book I'm reading when I've finished it........ Nah, I'll keep it, it has a guy with green eyes
        I have it on good authority that the author was thinking of you when she put in that particular detail.
        sigpic

Comment

I have it on good authority that the author was thinking of you when she put in that particular detail.
          Really? Cool

so I'm guessing when they were 'blue' in the next chapter it was an oops?

Comment

Really? Cool

so I'm guessing when they were 'blue' in the next chapter it was an oops?
            Er...yup.
            sigpic

Comment

Er...yup.
              You know me, if there's one thing I can be counted upon to notice it's the colour of a man's eyes

Don't worry, in my mind's eye they're still green And he's very cute

Comment

Don't worry, in my mind's eye they're still green And he's very cute
                He is very cute!
                sigpic

Comment

He is very cute!
                  Yes. I just have issues with his name........ but I know I can't have everything

Why are we whispering? It's not like there's anyone else here

Edit: Uh oh, I spy Nad lurking...............

Comment

Yes. I just have issues with his name........ but I know I can't have everything

Why are we whispering? It's not like there's anyone else here

Edit: Uh oh, I spy Nad lurking...............
                    OT whispering...

Spoiler:
                    If you knew the Adam I know, you woodn't.
                    sigpic

Comment

OT whispering...

Spoiler:
                      If you knew the Adam I know, you woodn't.
                      Spoiler:
                      If you knew the one I knew, you wood

But I guess everyone associates names with people they've known. I'm really liking this one And his eyes are green again now, so I'm happy

Comment

<snip>

being awake since 3 am isn't good...if you go to bed at that time..it's normal...at least for me...it's my schedule the last few weeks... together with getting up at 10/11 am

and a man with green eyes in a book?!?! ...Jann is curious
                        sigpic

Comment

...I didn't see anything.
                          Nothing. Green eyes. What green eyes? I have no idea.

I do, however, get the sensation of voices in my head. Little voices talking about books. Books written by... Hm. Nope, they're silent now.

Boy that Martin.
                          Isn't he the funniest?
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*bounces in*

Wood Morning Woohoos

Well it's official, the hottest city in the world yesterday was LONDON!! Hotter than Sydney, hotter than The Muldives! See? I haven't just been whingeing about a little extra heat

Despite that, and the late afternoon nap yesterday, I managed to sleep ALL NIGHT! WooHooooooood!!!

Although I must have woken up at some point, because my 'dream' notebook has a whole page of almost totally illegible scribble in it The idea is that if I wake from a dream I write it down in case I can't remember it in the morning, but all I can get from this one is that we were in a shopping precinct and Martin turned to me and said "You want me to get you how much of what?" weird...........

Anywood......

Comment

Hey Nad *waves*

Little voices in your head? Talking about men with green eyes? *backs away slowly*

You really should keep an eye on your broccoli consumption, it's starting to mess with your head

Comment

Hey Nad *waves*

Little voices in your head? Talking about men with green eyes? *backs away slowly*

You really should keep an eye on your broccoli consumption, it's starting to mess with your head
                                Yeah... I guess.

I'm just glad I'm not the one with funky Martin dreams.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X