The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It was similar for me, there just isn't time or energy left when you're on your own with children. But mine have been gone long enough now for me to have time for myself
    True...and certainly if you have, like in her case, 5 boys and two girls(with the girls being the oldest and after that all boys)
    But even with less, I can imagine that you aren't thinking about dating on such moments!

Poor Dad, is nothing safe from your 'snurching'?
    Not really... Mom is already complaining about it by dad...since I snurched her boots, glasses(old ones), sunglasses(found them in a drawer when I was looking for mine...) , photocamera and her car(she only has it for going to work, the rest of the time I use it)
    I love snurching

EDIT: I forgot...I'm also snurching dad's (second) phone when I go to the USA but that's coz he offered and I didn't want to take my phone with me(money wise )

Next ...snurching Martin from you
    sigpic

Comment

*bounces through* Dentist says I only have one tiny cavity! Wuhoo!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Woohooo!!!! That's good! Joe wood be proud of you...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Woohooo!!!! That's good! Joe wood be proud of you...
          Dear Joe, I only had one cavity at the dentist today. Can you dedicate today's blog to me? Love, LJ

sigpic

Comment

True...and certainly if you have, like in her case, 5 boys and two girls(with the girls being the oldest and after that all boys)
            But even with less, I can imagine that you aren't thinking about dating on such moments!
            There's also the question of the lack of privacy

Not really... Mom is already complaining about it by dad...since I snurched her boots, glasses(old ones), sunglasses(found them in a drawer when I was looking for mine...) , photocamera and her car(she only has it for going to work, the rest of the time I use it)
            I love snurching

EDIT: I forgot...I'm also snurching dad's (second) phone when I go to the USA but that's coz he offered and I didn't want to take my phone with me(money wise )

Next ...snurching Martin from you
            Really? I didn't realise you were going to the Sanctuary con

Good for you

One wonders about Joe's teeth......... I mean, all that chocolate

Comment

Good for you

One wonders about Joe's teeth......... I mean, all that chocolate
              Joe's teeth look very nice to me. He is a very meticulous man, after all. I'm sure if he had a cavity, he would stark brushing four times a day and flossing three times a day. He tends to go the extra mile to compensate for his bad habits. Ate too much last week? 2-a-day workouts for two weeks. Too many chocolates? Brush and floss all day long.
              sigpic

Comment

Privacy? What's that?

*sigh*

one of the reasons I want to move out... it's only so expensive

*sticks tongue out*

Really, if I wood have had the money, I wood be going...I think...but I have no clue about next year so I want to keep my options open... Certainly since I will go abroad my whole third year of uni(mandatory) so I have no idea what the next summer will look like!
                sigpic

Comment

Joe's teeth look very nice to me. He is a very meticulous man, after all. I'm sure if he had a cavity, he would stark brushing four times a day and flossing three times a day. He tends to go the extra mile to compensate for his bad habits. Ate too much last week? 2-a-day workouts for two weeks. Too many chocolates? Brush and floss all day long.
                  Ooooh, do I spy a Freudian slip? As in stark nekkid????

Privacy? What's that?

*sigh*

one of the reasons I want to move out... it's only so expensive

*sticks tongue out*

Really, if I wood have had the money, I wood be going...I think...but I have no clue about next year so I want to keep my options open... Certainly since I will go abroad my whole third year of uni(mandatory) so I have no idea what the next summer will look like!
                  Then you'll be too late....... I'll have tucked him into my suitcase and run back home quick

Comment

Ooooh, do I spy a Freudian slip? As in stark nekkid????

Then you'll be too late....... I'll have tucked him into my suitcase and run back home quick
                    Er....No comment.

Dear Joe, we all know you're Awesome at keeping your body fit and trim, even while indulging in your somewhat less-than-healthy diet. However, we were wondering, how do your teeth fair? Any oral care hints for us poor slobs who come home with cavities? (Your smile is delightful, btw, please show it off more often!) Love, LJ
                    sigpic

Comment

I will just visit you Jumbly and snurch himfrom you at that moment!

Btw...may I freak out for a moment... only 9 days left before I go...next week Saturday I'm going to the USA...alone...*is nervous*

On a happier note, my final mark(for the project) showed up on my list...so I officially passed the whole year with my 60 points*does happy dance*
                      sigpic

Comment

*happy dance for Jann*
                        sigpic

Comment

Er....No comment.

Dear Joe, we all know you're Awesome at keeping your body fit and trim, even while indulging in your somewhat less-than-healthy diet. However, we were wondering, how do your teeth fair? Any oral care hints for us poor slobs who come home with cavities? (Your smile is delightful, btw, please show it off more often!) Love, LJ
                          Oh go on, I dare you

Of course, there is always the quote button...............

I will just visit you Jumbly and snurch himfrom you at that moment!
                          Yeah, if you have the keys to the handcuffs attaching him to my bed me

Btw...may I freak out for a moment... only 9 days left before I go...next week Saturday I'm going to the USA...alone...*is nervous*

On a happier note, my final mark(for the project) showed up on my list...so I officially passed the whole year with my 60 points*does happy dance*
                          Oh yes, feel free to freak And congratulations, really well done *hugs*

*happy dance for Jann*
                          Stark nekkid?

Comment

Yeah, if you have the keys to the handcuffs attaching him to my bed me
                            I've got a universal key!

Oh yes, feel free to freak And congratulations, really well done *hugs*
                            thanks...tomorrow I have to do the hard work of buying the last pressies etc...
                            I hope I'm not forgetting anything...
                            sigpic

Comment

You dared me to...
                              Dear Joe, we all know you're Awesome at keeping your body fit and trim, even while indulging in your somewhat less-than-healthy diet. However, some of us were wondering, how do your teeth fair? How are your teeth not riddled with cavities after all that chocolate? Any oral health care hints for us poor slobs who come home from the dentist with cavities? (Your smile is delightful, btw, please show it off more often!)

-- LJ (who learned she has a cavity at the dentist today)
                              sigpic

Comment

I've got a universal key!
                                Oh nonononono! These are special FBI handcuffs, double locked and with their own very unique key I've laid my plans carefully You haven't got a hope

thanks...tomorrow I have to do the hard work of buying the last pressies etc...
                                I hope I'm not forgetting anything...
                                Don't forget my liquorice

Edit: LJ, you really did? *runz off to check*

He'll have to answer that one

Comment

Working...
                                X