Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the link Jasmina

LJ I have no idea where that pic came from

Also, there was a suggestion that RDA had had some 'work' done, but I really can't see him doing that. He's suffered enough surgery in the last few years, I don't think he's vain enough to do that to himself

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Here's the link Jasmina

LJ I have no idea where that pic came from

Also, there was a suggestion that RDA had had some 'work' done, but I really can't see him doing that. He's suffered enough surgery in the last few years, I don't think he's vain enough to do that to himself
      Oh, that pic has been photoshoped to death. Why do people insist on doing that? Still... it's better then the Sanctuary's cast melting faces and Teyla's third arm...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *pokes tongue out at Jann* Anyone wood think I was obsessed with him or something
        But you are.

Was it just me, or did GW shut down for a while?
        Yup, I had the same problem last night. I went to bed then...

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Wow. Is everyone really sitting around waiting for my reaction?

So, the new pic? Of him with the dogs in the house?

Well, not the best pic of him ever, but...well...*shrug* I prefer him with short hair. I'd still love to be the one he was patting, instead of that dog, though.
        Ditto...on short hair and the patting part...

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
        Oh, that pic has been photoshoped to death. Why do people insist on doing that? Still... it's better then the Sanctuary's cast melting faces and Teyla's third arm...
        Yes, it is PS'ed too much(like I said on the S/J thread...) I don't think it is nessesary for him, but all the pics look more like painting than normal pics

And what pictures do you mean of Sanctuary and Teyla?
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, RDA wouldn't get work done! Pshaw!

Spoiler:

...But the old notebook is still missing...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            And what pictures do you mean of Sanctuary and Teyla?
            There were some promo shots for SciFi. Teyla had a third hand added to her. I'm afraid I don't have the shot saved, and I don't remember where I saw it.

This is the Sanctuary photo (the better version, cause the first draft was even worse). Amanda looks like she's plastic, Emilie has a black hand, and Chis and Robin's eyes are in serious need of botox.

And one of the worst I've ever seen.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't get that either Last time we saw RDA he was looking very fit, and it's not like he isn't photogenic enough to take a good pic I wonder how he felt when he saw what they'd done to it?

LJ love the new notebook........ but when are you going to show us the old one that you have stashed under your pillow?

Edit: Yikes! Jasmina those are awful

Comment

ok...yes those are heavily PS'ed...but I think the same about the cover of the S10 SG1 box I mean there is a difference between PS'ing like we do, and making things smooth etc. on purpose, but when you're a professional artist you must know that you're crossing the border and going to the extreme.
                I also find it that in this case, the CEO(or just the manager that coordinates the project) has done a bad job because he/she didn't correct this "mistake". It makes the show/person looks bad, while in fact it could be a beautiful photo.

Reminds me of what I got to see in class the other day... Dove revolutions I think most of you will know this one, but then you see how much influence PS can have on a picture...
                sigpic

Comment

I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of a notebook under my pillow...
                  sigpic

Comment

We can do better ps-ing job then some of those so called professionals. And they're getting payed for it. There is no justice in this world.

Thanks for that link Jann. I've seen few like that, but not that one.
                    sigpic

Comment

We can do better ps-ing job then some of those so called professionals. And they're getting payed for it. There is no justice in this world.

True, as you know I'm in school where we are supposed to learn how to work with PS as well. I'm amazed at how little most people in my class still know about the program. These people will probably get in contact with the program in their professional lives later on, and to be honest, they suck.(I mean they don't even know selective color or the blur tool... ) but still...I think we'll learn more about it soon! I must say that our teacher is really good!

Yeah, it is the one we got to see in class...and afterwards from model into slob
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of a notebook under my pillow...
                        ..... but you are having trouble sleeping..... could it be that little lump under there is keeping you awake?

Well yes, some of us can

That pic reminds me of the first time I used Jann's tut on how to enhance pics, and I seriously overdid it with the blur tool set on 100% I hope I know better than that now

Comment

Just dropped to say Hi I'm a bit busy at that Uni lately so this is the reason I have lots to catch up Sorry But I have some pics with me

Martin in action
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Ah, do I sense a new WooHoo mission after finding The Birthday?
                            Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            You do...we need to figure out what kind of laptop THE martin has!
                            Are you expecting me to complete this new mission? I'd be happy to do so if you all want to give me cash so I can bid on the next set tour that comes up on a charity auction!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

No, that's ok EH-T, we woodn't want to put you through such a trial again If only I had the money to go and bid myself, but I'm guessing it'll cost a lot

Hey Achaja *waves*

*sigh* Half an hour before I'm due to go out for dinner my hair decides to have a total hissy fit On top of that, while I was putting on my mascara somebody on Emmerdale yelled

Spoiler:
                              "SOMEBODY HELP!! HERCULES HAS ESCAPED!!!!!!!"

D'oh!

Anyone know how to disguise and bloodshot eye?

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Are you expecting me to complete this new mission? I'd be happy to do so if you all want to give me cash so I can bid on the next set tour that comes up on a charity auction!
                                Hmm...if I had the money I would go there myself but I would take him with me...as...a package

*huggles* Jumble, but I think you should stay in with an eye like that!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X