No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're bored indeed... but I don't mind...I mean I'm not gonna read a wiki page now...and it's part of what we have to learn for the exam(project management)

Dude...I prefer a book instead of a wiki page I can change!

and ROFL...suddenly many people are getting a cold in class...and a runny nose*hands out tissues*
    sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmartin *sigh*

So you're spreading your germs around the class? I always said you were such a generous girl

Comment

Wood, Wood,
        We want wood.
        He's our man like nobody coold...

Yup I am 13 people in class...6 are coughing etc...
        sigpic

Comment

I seem to be posting that fairly frequently lately

To be fair, you couldn't have infected them that quickly Maybe the tutor will get fed up with the coughing and sneezing and send you all home

Edit: I was reading a book last night where a girl was imprisioned in a cellar in total darkness. She found the nearest wall and felt her way along it. Suddenly she stopped. "I've touched wood!" she said Obviously she'd found the door, but for some reason that wasn't my first thought

Comment

Rofl...I'm posting a lot lately?!?!

Rofl...probably...or it was the fact that nobody was paying attention or did something for that class because it's too ridiculous for words!

Lol...who wooldn't think that!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks to those of you that gave me green for the last link to the pic of Martin at the LEO Awards....found another one.....

Here - they're from a photographer so I'm not sure what the "re-posting re: Copyright" rules are!....

Enjoy!....

Deeds xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                Thanks to those of you that gave me green for the last link to the pic of Martin at the LEO Awards....found another one.....

Here - they're from a photographer so I'm not sure what the "re-posting re: Copyright" rules are!....

Enjoy!....

Deeds xx
                Thanks, another gorgeous pic of Martin

Comment

Whoa! Joe got a haircut! Me likey!

*ignores gifts from other stalkers...stalkers that make intelligent posts on his blog...and make me feel totally inadequate....*sigh**
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Whoa! Joe got a haircut! Me likey!

*ignores gifts from other stalkers...stalkers that make intelligent posts on his blog...and make me feel totally inadequate....*sigh**
                    Actually, that particular one

He had his hair cut? How can you tell?

Comment

Pokes head in...

Wood morning! (for me anyway)

Sorry I've not been around lately.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Enjoy!....

Deeds xx
                        Thanks!

Martin. Clothes. off.

And Dude...I just almost got a heartattack
                        Spoiler:
                        Was on the way home; last part with the bike. and it was REALLY! windy...so I was just trying to go as fast as I could(which wasn't hard with the wind from before me )

I had to go over a crossing/intersection and went over it...checked with my hand if my bag(With laptop/phone/wallet etc. was stll on it and it wasn't...looked behind me...and didn't saw it!! So I went back to the crossing and in the MIDDLE!! of the crossing was my bag...I think a car almost rode over me coz I wanted to get my bag! So almost no Jann and no bag(with important stuff in it anymore) but the car wasn't driving hard so it could stop in time...then a friendly lady that was also on the bike and saw my bag(almost got it) handed me my bag and said "oh are you Janneke" ....I was like WTH?!?!(since I didn't knew her at all!) seems she was the wife of my moms colleague...and she said I was lucky!

But dude...it almost gave me a heart attack...first losing my bag and after that almost geting run over by a car...the thingies I use to bind my bag on my bike are now also broken...the iron handle thingie(I don't know how it's called) broke...

Luckily I only have a tiny scratch
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Actually, that particular one

He had his hair cut? How can you tell?
                          What are you trying to tell me? YOU sent the wine?? *eyes jumble* Maybe not...but you know who did, don't you...?And I know he got his hair cut cuz it's shorter. Stalkers know such things.
                          sigpic

Comment

(((((Jann))))) for the sickness and the near-death bag-loss experience I've been sick today too, had a migraine this morning so spent most of the day lying down in a darkened room

Lots of lovely Martinpics to look at though now
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              What are you trying to tell me? YOU sent the wine?? *eyes jumble* Maybe not...but you know who did, don't you...?And I know he got his hair cut cuz it's shorter. Stalkers know such things.
                              No, I was talking about the notebook

His hair doesn't look much different to me, it's hard to tell when he keeps it so short anyway.

Jann, next time be more flippin' careful. Your bag and its contents, no matter how important, are not worth risking your life for

I've had a very busy day, I somehow found myself with six children this afternoon Herbie and Oren came over after school and I forgot I'd already got two extra little ones But it was fun, really it was

Herbie pointed at this pic on the wall

and said "Hey! Is that the twins' dad?"

Um, what?

"You know, the twins in my class! That looks just like their dad!"

Sooooo........ looks like I need to check out the twins' dad next time I'm at the school.............

Last edited by Jumble; 12 May 2009, 09:25 AM. Reason: Wrong pic :rolleyes:

Comment

Oh, the notebook...Well, DasnDanger may have sent it, but only I know what he'll be writing in it! (And DRAT! That I didn't think of such a thing first! ARGH!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X