The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    jumble, stop distracting me with boxer talk, I have a presentation to prepare for tomorrow.

It's about Hippies!

I'm sorry.
    Think about Coopies boxers

And Jann, lucky you
    But......but......... it wasn't ME that mentioned boxers!!!!

*mutters about being blamed for everything around here*

Anywoo, I managed the block Martin from my brain just long enough to finish the card........

Comment

Jumble....you blocked Martin The horror!!!

of course we blame you for everything...it's easy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Jumble....you blocked Martin The horror!!!
        Occasionally in this life there comes a moment when you really have to do seemingly impossible things. This was one of those moments. I was very strong, very determined, and I managed to block him...... for a whole five minutes

of course we blame you for everything...it's easy
        Yeah, pick on your Granny who loves you and gives you huggles and good advice and helps you with your homework and makes you pressies for your birthday

I'll remember that when it comes to writing my Will

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Occasionally in this life there comes a moment when you really have to do seemingly impossible things. This was one of those moments. I was very strong, very determined, and I managed to block him...... for a whole five minutes
          Good girl!

Yeah, pick on your Granny who loves you and gives you huggles and good advice and helps you with your homework and makes you pressies for your birthday

I'll remember that when it comes to writing my Will
          Hey...can I call you granny again? Sweet! and I wuv ya Granny; you know that...I just moved outta the house and into yours coz mommy forgot my Bday...how bad is that

*huggles and tries to make up for it*

Don't remember it...and erm...can I beta your will???
          sigpic

Comment

Good girl!
            That reminds me of Martin saying on the Trio commentary that some people think that 'difficult' means 'impossible'. But he has none of that When he was told that the stunts were getting too dangerous (because he kept 'pushing and pushing' I love it when he says that, and he says it a lot ), he 'backed off about an inch' and then carried on anyway

Hey...can I call you granny again? Sweet! and I wuv ya Granny; you know that...I just moved outta the house and into yours coz mommy forgot my Bday...how bad is that

*huggles and tries to make up for it*

Don't remember it...and erm...can I beta your will???
            Nope

Comment

Morning Woohoos. I just overslept and got my kid to school late. Crappy Mom moment, there. *le sigh*

I love a guy in a suit and tie. YUM! I love a guy is just about anything or the lack thereof but that's neither here nor there...*cough*

*looks around for mods...runz out*
              sigpic

Comment

Totally OT, but in the interests of proving what I can do when I block all thoughts of Martin from my mind for a few minutes.........

Spoiler:
                Birthday card for Suz - front and back

and inside

And one for Lee's 12th birthday - front and back

and inside

See, I can PS stuff without Martin in

Edit: Hey LJ *waves*

We've all done that at some point, don't feel bad

Did you see the pic of RDA that was on the thunk thread?

Comment

*RUNZ to Thunk Thread*
                  sigpic

Comment

*sits down to wait for LJ's reaction to that pic*

Comment

Love the work Jumble Non martin....the miracle!

*sits on couch and waits till LJ comes running in with "thoughts" about the new RDA pic*
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the work Jumble Non martin....the miracle!
                        *pokes tongue out at Jann* Anyone wood think I was obsessed with him or something

*sits on couch and waits till LJ comes running in with "thoughts" about the new RDA pic*
                        Not back yet? Probably struggling with idea of having to say something 'bad' about an RDA pic Either that, or she's got lost amongst all the other pics

Was it just me, or did GW shut down for a while?

Comment

Wow. Is everyone really sitting around waiting for my reaction?

So, the new pic? Of him with the dogs in the house?

Well, not the best pic of him ever, but...well...*shrug* I prefer him with short hair. I'd still love to be the one he was patting, instead of that dog, though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Wow. Is everyone really sitting around waiting for my reaction?

So, the new pic? Of him with the dogs in the house?

Well, not the best pic of him ever, but...well...*shrug* I prefer him with short hair. I'd still love to be the one he was patting, instead of that dog, though.
                            General concensus is that it's been PSed to death, lord alone knows why He looks a darn sight better than that

Comment

*pokes tongue out at Jann* Anyone wood think I was obsessed with him or something

Not back yet? Probably struggling with idea of having to say something 'bad' about an RDA pic Either that, or she's got lost amongst all the other pics

Was it just me, or did GW shut down for a while?
                              Yes it did. Second time today.

Can someone please point me in the direction of that RDA pic?
                              sigpic

Comment

General concensus is that it's been PSed to death, lord alone knows why He looks a darn sight better than that
                                Yeah. I don't know why everyone is so upset. I mean, yes, he's WAY better looking without the PSing, but it's not like it's the first time an actor/actress has been PSed in a mag.

*rummages*

mmmmmm...better...(Jumble, I snurched this from you, did you get it from ONTLLs or Kliggins?)

Oh, and that reminds me...*runz to Gimp*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X