The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Not too bad.Bit short of a few fries in my Happy Meal ,so to speak.
    So nothing new then huh?

*runz*
    sigpic

Comment

Baggie tell her you've put in the family vault at the bank, because it's so precious you didn't want to risk it getting broken
      Last edited by Jumble; 29 March 2009, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
        *Waves back * Hehehe.I love to wind Kliggie up.
        ( Sanity is overrated,imo.)
        It is...

he he

Trying to ! Could do with him here just now.I've been trying superglue a broken ornament before my Mother In Law arrives, and failed.
        It was a present from her last Christmas.I hope she doesn't ask where the ornament thingie is,for I gave up after about 6 tries,screamed and binned it.
        *hugs* Your mother-in-law probably doesn't mind it that much...just give her alot of attention and she'll get over it!

Have to go entertain the InLaws and bluff my way out of the absence of the crystal ornament now...but I'll be back later,presuming she doesn't eat me alive for being a klutz.
        again *hugs*...but a MiL can't be that bad right? I mean you can just blame your husband(her son) she won't mind it then

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Baggie tell her you've put in the family vault at the bank, because it's so precious you didn't want to risk it getting broke
        *looks suspiciously* Talking out of experience?
        sigpic

Comment

*cough*

Comment

*delurks*

I just wanted to a bit. I love this thread; it always brightens my day.
            I have yet to discover the full and deep appreciation of a PTB that most of you have but I hang out on the offchance someone will throw some broccoli my way.

And, er, that's all really. (((((WoohoodStockers)))))

*relurks*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              *delurks*

I have yet to discover the full and deep appreciation of a PTB that most of you have but I hang out on the offchance someone will throw some broccoli my way.

*relurks*
              *waves* Welcome Cags

*throws broccoli at her*

*runs out coz she is watching Shep...I mean SGA*..mmm...Brad written episode(The shrine...I'm SO BAD with episode names)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                *delurks*

*relurks*
                Hey Cags We WooHoos do like to entertain

I see Jann has already supplied the much needed broccoli, but feel free to pop back anytime you need to restock On either the broccoli or the fun

And don't forget, we're having a party for the S.H.I.P. next week

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Jasmina

Did you see the ones we all did last night? Soooo addictive

Comment

Jasmina

Did you see the ones we all did last night? Soooo addictive
                      Yup. Saw them and loved them.

I was just too tired to respond last night.
                      sigpic

Comment

The puzzle one is brilliant! I'm going to do some more with that one...... when I get time

Comment

The puzzle one is brilliant! I'm going to do some more with that one...... when I get time
                          It looks so realistic. It's one of the best effects they have.
                          sigpic

Comment

I feel the need of a Martin pic..

......or two

Comment

Definitely two.

Are his eyes really that green, or did you played with the color on those pics?
                              sigpic

Comment

They really are that green, it just doesn't show well in pics, so yes, I played with it a bit (you taught me how )
                                Last edited by Jumble; 29 March 2009, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X