No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for the "all things ship" title, but oh well. Joe's still having trouble with people reading the notebook. And he has a major question answered...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      I voted for the "all things ship" title, but oh well. Joe's still having trouble with people reading the notebook. And he has a major question answered...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/th_notebook0330.jpg
      Love it LJ...ROFL on the part that other people are posting in it now too...and reading it he he!
      sigpic

Comment

Cuz I'll never have a pillow with Joe's head on it. Alas.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *drools at pictures*

I thought I wanted to say something....I forgot...

oh yeah...thread title. I've noticed the unhappy shippers, but then again, they have chosen that name, there was also another more playful name between them...but everyone chose for the boring one Except me!

*huggles Woohoodstock thread and all the people on it...and men....*
          I voted for 'All things ship' and 'Their Love Story'

I think there were a lot that didn't vote..........

Aw, he does sound sad still doesn't he? Pining after information about you....... and planning to come in here to find out

But really, doesn't he know that putting 'Super Sekrit' on the front pretty much guarantees that everyone will read it?

Comment

Great new entry LJ, poor Joe, the unsecretive life of a PTB !

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Me too, I voted for those two as well.

Uhu I agree...at least a lot of people that are more "playful" didn't vote...and I think some people that are almost not in the thread did vote for the appreciation stuff...but I don't know...we just have to deal with it...it's just a name*shorts*...and we're saying that with our moving...

How's the packing going btw? I have trouble with labeling all my stuff
              sigpic

Comment

Aw, he does sound sad still doesn't he? Pining after information about you....... and planning to come in here to find out

But really, doesn't he know that putting 'Super Sekrit' on the front pretty much guarantees that everyone will read it?
                Well, now does. But he's not even halfway through the notebook yet! He can't just start a new one! He'll have to tough it out a while longer.

Uhu I agree...at least a lot of people that are more "playful" didn't vote...and I think some people that are almost not in the thread did vote for the appreciation stuff...but I don't know...we just have to deal with it...it's just a name*shorts*...and we're saying that with our moving...

I'm just throwing all my stuff in boxed labeled "JOE"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                  I'm loving the Hercules artwork very appropriate. Martin is a horse of a man!
                  Martin's a horse?!

*remembers movies of hercules*

Can I be close to Pegasus then...that means I'm close to hercules and Shep...coz Shep is in the Pegasus galaxy...and Pegasus is the "horse"(forgot the good name) of Hercules!
                  You want to be Marticules' horse?!

Hey WooHoos, I think we should give thanks to whoever our personal gods might be that we didn't have to change our thread title. There's a lot of unhappy shippers on the S/J Appreciation thread.

...Thanks Martin
                  Dear gods mods,

''This thread's nothing special,
                  in fact some of us want to be a horse.
                  It sounds like a joke,
                  but I'm sure that you must have seen worse.

But we thunk true talent
                  it's a wonderfull thing
                  it makes us get nekkid
                  while I gladly sing:

The title's what it's aboooot...
                  So I bow while I sing it out loud:

And I say, thank you for our title
                  WooHoodStock's swinging
                  Think of all the joy we'll be bringing
                  to the Fandom Folder, I say in all honesty
                  what would we be?
                  We're not some plain thunk thread, now are we?
                  So I say thank you for our title
                  for keeping us happyyyyyy''

WooHood!
                  Last edited by DutchIndeed; 30 March 2009, 01:06 PM.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

'It's just a name' didn't cut it on here did it? We'd rather up sticks and move than change 'our' name

It's easy, just put 'Shep' or 'Bubu' on everything, that way we'll all know what's yours

Comment

My boxes are labeled in rhyme.

Like this:
                      ''See something you like? That's too bad. All this stuff belongs to Nad''
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Brilliant Nad

Edit: Why am I not surprised to hear that?

Comment

luvnjack and Nad
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Martin's a horse?!

Surely you've heard that expression. Plus My name's Philip which is Greek for "Lover of Horses"
                            "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              luvnjack and Nad
                              It's...what...I do...
                              sigpic

Comment

Brilliant Nad

Edit: Why am I not surprised to hear that?
                                Dunno...

''Keep this box dry and cool, for in this one lies Martin's tool''

''Please don't leave this on the stoop, in it are my pics of Coop.
                                Yes, I know it's small and flat, but Jann used all larger ones for pics of Brad''

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X