Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ah, ok

    I've just discovered ITV4 is not screening Sancturay tonight, it's Darts instead

    Comment


      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Ah, ok

      I've just discovered ITV4 is not screening Sancturay tonight, it's Darts instead
      Yeah I just turned over for Sanctuary only to discover that Stupid darts. Ah well, will have to watch QI instead
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

      Comment


        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Ah, ok

        I've just discovered ITV4 is not screening Sancturay tonight, it's Darts instead
        The English and Darts...
        It's too bad, it's a good 'storyline ep. '.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

        sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


        Comment


          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Ah, ok

          I've just discovered ITV4 is not screening Sancturay tonight, it's Darts instead
          Darts?? The wonders of UK TV scheduling...

          On a brighter note, Virgin and Sky have patched up their differences and Sky 1, 2 and 3 are now back on my TV ! Which, of course, ties in beautifully with the incessant re-runs of SG-1 currently showing on Sky 2. Marvellous.

          Oh and um, Martin Wood rocks.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Darts?? The wonders of UK TV scheduling...

            On a brighter note, Virgin and Sky have patched up their differences and Sky 1, 2 and 3 are now back on my TV ! Which, of course, ties in beautifully with the incessant re-runs of SG-1 currently showing on Sky 2. Marvellous.

            Oh and um, Martin Wood rocks.

            What?? Really??? I have Virgin too, that's awesome news!
            *rushes off to find the Sky channels*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

            Comment


              Originally posted by josiane View Post
              What?? Really??? I have Virgin too, that's awesome news!
              *rushes off to find the Sky channels*
              How could you not know this??!!

              RUN!

              Comment


                Ugh. I sooo live in the only country without Martin Wood's products on TV...



                ...


                *blinks*


                ...Ok, that just came out wrong again
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                Comment


                  *snorts*

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Yeah I just turned over for Sanctuary only to discover that Stupid darts. Ah well, will have to watch QI instead
                    I wonder if they'll screen it on Wednesday?

                    Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Darts?? The wonders of UK TV scheduling...

                    On a brighter note, Virgin and Sky have patched up their differences and Sky 1, 2 and 3 are now back on my TV ! Which, of course, ties in beautifully with the incessant re-runs of SG-1 currently showing on Sky 2. Marvellous.

                    Oh and um, Martin Wood rocks.

                    Really??? *runs off to check*

                    Woooohoooood!!! *happy dance*...........and they're showing Season 9

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Ugh. I sooo live in the only country without Martin Wood's products on TV...



                      ...


                      *blinks*


                      ...Ok, that just came out wrong again
                      <<chokes on her own breath>>

                      Oh jeez. PG-13 forum, PG-13 forum...Not that I'd go there anyway.



                      suse
                      sigpic
                      Mourning Sanctuary.
                      Thanks for the good times!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        How could you not know this??!!

                        RUN!
                        I know! How did I miss it? So glad you said!
                        *happy dances*

                        Uh, I'm way off topic now... uh, yay Martin!
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Ugh. I sooo live in the only country without Martin Wood's products on TV...



                          ...


                          *blinks*


                          ...Ok, that just came out wrong again



                          "that came out wrong" is you're excuse for everything

                          Sarai how were we supposed to know? I've seen nothing about it

                          Comment


                            I'm sorry.



                            EDIT: It's no excuse, I really don't mean to say things like that, I swear.
                            I'm Dutch. I blame that.
                            *puts on a fluffy bunny suit, for halo's don't do the trick any longer *
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                            sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                            Comment


                              It's ok Nad, I believe you I'm not sure Martin wood if he read your posts

                              Comment


                                OMG ROFL Nadd poor us living in this country...we should have a demonstration before the studio's ...and demand MW's products on tv

                                Blaming you are dutch isn't an exuse...I just think dutch people are guttery in nature ...de wallen explains a lot then...

                                we poor dutch people...
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X