The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah! Also from the blog:

Major D. Davis writes: “ 1. Have you ever considered directing a Universe episode?

2. When will we get more news on the Atlantis Movie?

3. Will promo pictures and or videos regarding Universe appear on the sci fi channel after one of the SG-1 movies air?

4. Who are your favorite people who read and comment on your blog?

5. How is life for you in Canada? Are you loving it or hating it?”

Answers: 1. Nope. 2. Hopefully within the month. 3. Don’t know exactly how Sci Fi intends to proceed regarding sneak peeks. 4. Unlike with children, I can’t play favorites here. 5. Life is good in Canada. I’d say I’m pleased.
    LOL! The bolded just made me laugh.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *breathes a sigh of relief* thanks for clearing that up Jumbly

Thanks for the congrats . Not much of a milestone compared to yours and how long I've been here .

Anyhoo, totally agree with what you're saying, and you're never too late to praise the PTB around here Josi, or offer up your fabulously articulate opinion .

*runs back to gimping*

I'm ignoring my work again...roll on May

EDIT: And go Joe!! His is exactly the kind of humour I love. Let's hope those grouchy posters get the message
      Yeah well, I just talk too much

And *hugs* for the work... I know exactly how you feel

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Ah! Also from the blog:

LOL! The bolded just made me laugh.
      Well we all know you're his favourite, but he couldn't admit it without making everyone else jealous
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Yeah well, I just talk too much

And *hugs* for the work... I know exactly how you feel

Well we all know you're his favourite, but he couldn't admit it without making everyone else jealous
        That's exactly what I thought when I read it

I soooooo want to show you the challenge entry I just made I think you'll find it hilarious..........I certainly did D'oh! Is it Friday yet?

Edit: Oooh, that's a bit naughty, laughing at my own jokes But really, I giggled all the time I was making it And I'm pretty sure it'll be obvious to everyone that it's me

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I soooooo want to show you the challenge entry I just made I think you'll find it hilarious..........I certainly did D'oh! Is it Friday yet?
          I know what you mean!!! I just finished my second one and I really want to show it to you guys. Me thinks you'll likey .

Can't wait to see them all...on Saturday morning

And I'm sure your stuff will be hilarious Jumble, it normally is

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Edit: Oooh, that's a bit naughty, laughing at my own jokes But really, I giggled all the time I was making it And I'm pretty sure it'll be obvious to everyone that it's me
            Me, too! And then I thought, "I really am a stalker!" And had a good laugh!You Woohoos have done wonders for my mood today!
            sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean!!! I just finished my second one and I really want to show it to you guys. Me thinks you'll likey .

Can't wait to see them all...on Saturday morning

And I'm sure your stuff will be hilarious Jumble, it normally is
              Aw thanks I so love making funny stuff, and this challenge has been the perfect opportunity *bounces* Suz was home for a couple of days and she said I seem very 'up' atm. Wonder why? (I haven't told the family about yet )

Me, too! And then I thought, "I really am a stalker!" And had a good laugh!You Woohoos have done wonders for my mood today!
              Aw, sorry Luvnjack. Have we depressed you? Go cry on Joe's shoulder

Comment

Oh I know I know, I can't wait to see what everyone's done! And I have no doubt there'll be lots of splendid Jumbly specials

There's also one of mine that I can't wait to see the reaction of one of you to
                That cryptic enough for you?
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Oh I know I know, I can't wait to see what everyone's done! And I have no doubt there'll be lots of splendid Jumbly specials

There's also one of mine that I can't wait to see the reaction of one of you to
                  That cryptic enough for you?
                  Nope. You need to elaborate as in which one of us? and why?

IwannaseeIwannaseeIwannasee *bounces some more*

Comment

*waggles finger*

I'm sure this conversation is bordering on breaking the rules of the sekrit challenge .

Now tell tell tell...

Comment

No, jumble, y'all have had me in stitches all day! It's just what I needed! Wait...should I pretend I'm depressed so I can cry on Joe's shoulder!? D'oh! I'm not a very good stalker!

I have one artwork in particular that I hope is going to have everyone laughing. I couldn't resist, though; I PMed to jumble cuz I have zero patience.
                      sigpic

Comment

*giggles*
                        Bunch of kids...
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I have one artwork in particular that I hope is going to have everyone laughing. I couldn't resist, though; I PMed to jumble cuz I have zero patience.
                          !!

I wanna see !!!

Darn sekritness. *mumbles*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *giggles*
                            Bunch of kids...
                            Look who's talking!
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 6,600 luvnjack

Now show us the sig....

Comment

*waggles finger*

I'm sure this conversation is bordering on breaking the rules of the sekrit challenge .

Now tell tell tell...
                                Rules? What rules?

Now tell tell tell

No, jumble, y'all have had me in stitches all day! It's just what I needed! Wait...should I pretend I'm depressed so I can cry on Joe's shoulder?! D'oh! I'm not a very good stalker!
                                That is what I was hinting at

And I was ROFLing for ages and I showed it to Nad, because I just thought she should see it because......... well you know why

Comment

Working...
                                X