The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Martin is done cleaning for me so he's now back to directing...even though JF is teasing him...bad JF*spanks him*
    Jann! Mind doing that somewhere not so public? You know, somewhere that's not... here?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Jann! Mind doing that somewhere not so public? You know, somewhere that's not... here?
      Does oops? work... it was an accidental slip of the tongue...

*giggles*

Ooohhh...should I do Martin too?
      sigpic

Comment

Nope

Comment

*shakes head*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Nope
            Darn

*shakes head*
            Why?

We are playing innocent in here
            sigpic

Comment

Shippy Hippy OT:
              Aww, I bought a book today that's called ''1968. The Year that rocked the world'' (Yes, I actually read about the sixties ) and the writer dedicates the book to someone (daughter?) with the following words:

,,...so that she will know truth from lies, love life, hate war and always believe that she can change the world''

So cute!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Why?

We are playing innocent in here
              *snorts* Are we ever, really?

sigpic

Comment

Shippy Hippy OT:
                Aww, I bought a book today that's called ''1968. The Year that rocked the world'' (Yes, I actually read about the sixties ) and the writer dedicates the book to someone (daughter?) with the following words:

,,...so that she will know truth from lies, love life, hate war and always believe that she can change the world''

So cute!
                Everyone should read about the sixties, it's an essential part of education Who wrote it?

*snorts* Are we ever, really?
                Why, yes! We 'play' innocent a lot

Comment

Wood evening Woohoos!

I know what you mean, I think mine are pretty darn terrific and I have to keep them a secret

I vote we do a special challenge hour on here Friday for all our PTB masterpieces
                  Won't be able to make it, at work again on Friday night. Will look forward to seeing all the artwork posted in here though !

..........or Sarai's, or Josiane's, or Achaja's, or Luvnjack's.............or Nad's
                  Yeah...about that. Haven't really started yet. You could say I'm building up the creative juices to make a work of art so masterful it knocks everyone for six.

Or you could just say I'm being lazy.

Either way, I'll get something done. Sometime. And just to confuse you all it might not even be Siler .

Comment

Darn! Sorry you can't make it Friday (((((Sarai))))) but you will post your amazingly awesome masterpiece on here won't you? And don't be worrying about Siler. I think 'someone else' has got him covered

Comment

Yup!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Won't be able to make it, at work again on Friday night. Will look forward to seeing all the artwork posted in here though !
                      (((Sarai))) I won't be here as well...and tomorrow evening neither.

Tomorrow going out with friends and friday I have to bring my dad and bro's away(at 6 am) and I'm going to dinner with my mother and grandmother in the evening(at the restaurant I work)

Also Sarai don't worry about Siler, I'm sure someone has made something for Siler
                      sigpic

Comment

Everyone should read about the sixties, it's an essential part of education Who wrote it?

It's by Mark Kurlansky. It covers the big events of 1968, the Vietnam war, the demonstrations, youth, music, politics...

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Aww
                        But, but... it's our first arty farty party!
                        *giggles*

sigpic

Comment

It's by Mark Kurlansky. It covers the big events of 1968, the Vietnam war, the demonstrations, youth, music, politics...
                          Ah yes! Never heard of him

Aww
                          But, but... it's our first arty farty party!
                          *giggles*
                          Don't worry, we'll do what the Shippy Hippies always do, stretch the party over two days I'm sure Sarai and Jann can post their challenge stuff sometime on Saturday

Hmmm. I don't see a pic of Martin..............

There. That one makes up for a whole empty page all by itself

Comment

Jumble the page has had only 2 posts on them... but I don't mind seeing Martin though...
                            sigpic

Comment

Exactly! The page had only two posts, neither of which had a Martinpic in them, hence "I don't see a pic of Martin"

Comment

I changed my avatar *points* (If you don't get it, you will on Friday)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X