Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    She just made them up so we could break them

Don't laugh at me, you'll make me angry, and you woodn't like me when I'm angry..........

Edit: Ok, joining HP........Oh, Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaartin
    Feisty today!!

Meditating on the wonder that is Martin should help calm you.....no hang on that doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      It's like when you tell everyone in the room not to look at the pink elephant...I was subconsciously sending you a message to post lots of Eyes,
      Shorts, Tongues, Tools, Wrenches, Hats, Fridges, Knees, Sunburn and Stubble

Yeah I meant the Collectormania thing, kind of cool no? I mean no Martin or PTB, but AT!!
      Soooooooooo which one of us is going to ask Amanda THE question? Yes, yes, I know seeing/meeting her wood be amazing. But I'm single-minded, the only thing I want to ask her is WHEN IS MARTIN'S BIRTHDAY??????????????

And yeah, I'm so not feeling the PTB bashing. It's taking a lot of willpower (and furious gimping ) to stop myself from saying anything atm .
      Is it me, or is most of it coming from one direction? Or am I just focussing on that one?

I have to go out, see you all later

Edit: HP it doesn't calm me down, but it's a different kind of heat

Comment

<snip>

And yeah, I'm so not feeling the PTB bashing. It's taking a lot of willpower (and furious gimping ) to stop myself from saying anything atm .
        That's why I lurk and never post. That is one fierce thread and I'm too squishy.

AT is coming to Armageddon in Melbourne, I'm going, so between all of us we should be able to ask 'The Question'; maybe even get an answer.

Bye jumble

Comment

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
          That's why I lurk and never post. That is one fierce thread and I'm too squishy.

AT is coming to Armageddon in Melbourne, I'm going, so between all of us we should be able to ask 'The Question'; maybe even get an answer.

Bye jumble
          Urgh! I soooo wanna go to Melbourne to see AT! Sooo much! *cries* My poor little bankaccount wood never talk to me again though...*sigh*

*jedi mind messages everyone a reminder on the Amartanda Wootahooding thing* my poor fron just can't gimp those two together with any success *double sigh*

*looks back at Jumble's picspam*

*THUNK*
          sigpic

Comment

It's such a shame, it used to be the friendliest thread on GW, until recently

Bye jumble
            WooHooooood! There's no way AT could not know the answer, it's just a question of whether she'd answer it

I am going, honest............ 'bye

Edit: Hey Bekki *waves frantically* *hugs*

Comment

See it's the weirdest thing, the family thread used to be just like that, a family. Recently it's become a lot nastier, but more than that, it's become somewhere I'm afraid to express my opinion, because literally anything you say seems to get cast down .

EDIT: Jumble got there before me

EDIT: Have made 3 sigs now, maybe I could get away with showing one. Or is that naughty?

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Urgh! I soooo wanna go to Melbourne to see AT! Sooo much! *cries* My poor little bankaccount wood never talk to me again though...*sigh*

*jedi mind messages everyone a reminder on the Amartanda Wootahooding thing* my poor fron just can't gimp those two together with any success *double sigh*

*looks back at Jumble's picspam*

*THUNK*
                Amartanda Wootahooding!!! Have to give that a go again tomorrow, I haven't made any sigs for ages so I think I might return to them again.

My bank account never speaks to me, it just moans incoherantly.

Sarai/jumble: It is a shame about the S/J thread as it probably tends to scare new people away. But I'm a shipper and I accept all of your opinions

Back on topic - I love crazy Martin

Last edited by humanityspotential; 13 March 2009, 03:26 AM.

Comment

See it's the weirdest thing, the family thread used to be just like that, a family. Recently it's become a lot nastier, but more than that, it's become somewhere I'm afraid to express my opinion, because literally anything you say seems to get cast down .

EDIT: Jumble got there before me

EDIT: Have made 3 sigs now, maybe I could get away with showing one. Or is that naughty?
                  Well it is, but we're so close to seeing everything posted anyway..............

Edit: Ignore me, I'm a baaaaaad influence

HP I can't see that pic

Comment

HP - that pic is fabulous! Fantabulous even!

...and I was directing the jedi mind trick in your direction quite strongly *winks* hehehehe

*cuddles Jumble*

I haven't posted on the family thread for a while...but it will always be the thread I check first! ...hmm, I'm a lurker...who would have thought that wood ever happen? And I've even written a new song...but I cant find my microphone to record it and I'm really really proud of it, but I'm wary of putting up the lyrics...I think maybe the ship family is tired of my random poetry...
                    sigpic

Comment

PB is being evil Should work now.

Post Sarai!! It's almost 9pm here so technically the day's almost over

Edit: I'm not tired of your random poetry Bekki. I lurv your random poetry!! *does happy dance*

Comment

*is mesmerized by the dancing devil banana*

...I have a friend that is so frightened by bananas that she can't even write the word banana without feeling sick...hehehe

*keeps looking at the banana*

...creepy...
                        sigpic

Comment

*is mesmerized by the dancing devil banana*

...I have a friend that is so frightened by bananas that she can't even write the word banana without feeling sick...hehehe

*keeps looking at the banana*

...creepy...
                          There's something soo wrong about an evil dancing banana, yet sooo right. I was corrupted by this

Where's the poetry?? Huh? huh?

Comment

There's something soo wrong about an evil dancing banana, yet sooo right. I was corrupted by this

Where's the poetry?? Huh? huh?
                            This thread gets weirder every day .

No. Gonna stay strong. Still. I just to like to dangle it in front of you and then pull it away. *chuckles evilly*

Comment

HP - that pic is fabulous! Fantabulous even!

...and I was directing the jedi mind trick in your direction quite strongly *winks* hehehehe

*cuddles Jumble*

I haven't posted on the family thread for a while...but it will always be the thread I check first! ...hmm, I'm a lurker...who wood have thought that wood ever happen? And I've even written a new song...but I cant find my microphone to record it and I'm really really proud of it, but I'm wary of putting up the lyrics...I think maybe the ship family is tired of my random poetry...
                              Sad isn't it that so many family members feel that way now

We'll never get tired of your awesome songs and poetry! Giveitgiveitgiveit!!!

HP now I see it I'd be interested to know where you got that mag pic? I was shown it privately a while ago but was asked not to post it, so I'm wondering how you got it?

Comment

(nearly missed it )

This thread gets weirder every day .

No. Gonna stay strong. Still. I just to like to dangle it in front of you and then pull it away. *chuckles evilly*

Pfft! That doesn't work on me, I'm used to having Martin dangled in front of me and then being snatched away...........every day

Oh, Suz made me laugh yesterday I have these two pics on either side of my keyring......

......and she kept flipping it back and forth, saying "Smile!" "Frown!" "Smile!" "Frown!" That's her surreptitious way of thunking Martin without (she thinks ) being obvious

Now I really must go! I'm going to be soooooooo late

Comment

Working...
                                X