The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    ok, good to know. but this will be the last one for today. I have a lot more left but I don't want to spend them on only one day when we have 11 days more left I know, I'm cruel

<snipped the pretties> It's too hard to remove Martin's img tags
    That's not cruel, that's keeping everyone interested

WooHoooood! Sarai *runs off to read*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      We're all sitting here drooooooling over your picspam Fainne
      uhu

*drools some more*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *drools*

Some of these pics are just...*fans self*

I've already found one I shall be mostly gutterising the heck out of later...!

So anyway, without any more ado, here it is, the first EVER Martin Wood-based. Chapter One. Enjoy girlies. And thanks to Josiane for betaing.

All In A Day's Work

Teehee...
      Awesome start! Can't wait to read more Rofl....MW has an own fic!
      sigpic

Comment

...and apologies for not waking up 'til one. My excuse = writing about Martin until half 2 this morning.

*drools*

EDIT: And I'm wishing they have a character category for Martin on FFnet. Alas, they do not. He has been categorised as "Any" .

Comment

Here's more Martin with Rick. And Amanda! *is in heaven*

sigpic

Comment

Aw, (((((Sarai)))) The dedication made me bubble up

Just started reading and the first thing is Martin's favourite - jeopardy! I had to turn off 'Reckoning' in order to concentrate (and that's Jack and Jacob )

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            ...and apologies for not waking up 'til one. My excuse = writing about Martin until half 2 this morning.

*drools*
            That's ok, from what I've seen so far it's really worth waiting for

EDIT: And I'm wishing they have a character category for Martin on FFnet. Alas, they do not. He has been categorised as "Any" .
            But, but that's just wrong

*runs back to Martinfic*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Aw, (((((Sarai)))) The dedication made me bubble up
              *blushes* you're welcome hun, I started writing it when you were still in hospital, we were all very worried .

But you're going to be ok! *huggles*

Just started reading and the first thing is Martin's favourite - jeopardy! I had to turn off 'Reckoning' in order to concentrate (and that's Jack and Jacob )

I kept repeating to myself when I was writing, where's the jeopardy, where's the jeopardy. And you turned off Reckoning ! I feel so privileged !

But, but that's just wrong

*runs back to Martinfic*
              *cries*

I know, stoopid FFnet. Poor Marty.

Comment

Lalala, dropping off a Martinmas pressie

sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Martinmas Sarai, Trupi and Josiane!!!

Sarai - I can't wait to read chapter two I like the idea, it's awesome!!! Will there be kiss too? Pwetty pwease!

Fantastic pic in frame Trupi! Thanks for sharing!

Egle! Where were you hiding with such amazing pics before??

EDIT: Yay!What a lovely Martin wallpaper Josi! I like the colours and font!
                  sigpic
                  sig thanks to Luci

Comment

*stumbles back in, still weeping*

What have you done???? *huggles poor Martin* *narrows eyes* I blame Siler

And you're seriously going to make me wait a whole day, 24 whole hours for the next part? Does the word 'Sadistic' mean anything to you?

I a-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y love it And I know I can trust you to make me happy in the end.........can't I?

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *snurches* Wow Josiane, lovely pressie

Comment

Josi that's lovely!! Very pink and fluffy, and very shippy hippy. *happy sigh*

*considers there are a lot of p's and y's in that last sentence*

Mwa-ah-ah... Jumbly what do you take me for?! And I never said it wasn't whump-tastic

Comment

HAPPY MARTINMAS WOOHOOOOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Why does GW always lock the fridge when there is so much deserving of jello?

Oh, I pretty much knew there'd be whump, I just wasn't ready for such convincing writing

Edit: That came out wrong, sorry I meant I didn't expect to be biting my nails over it I mean, Jack or Sam getting whumped is fiction..........Martin's real..

Comment

*blushes* Aw thanks everyone

And, fellow UKers, I think Sky 2 knows it's the first day of Martinmas today Lots of Martin Woodtastic episodes today... 200, Camelot, and Lost City... plus also the Hippies' favourite 1969
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*blushes* Aw thanks everyone

And, fellow UKers, I think Sky 2 knows it's the first day of Martinmas today Lots of Martin Woodtastic episodes today... 200, Camelot, and Lost City... plus also the Hippies' favourite 1969
                                I know, it's been going on all week......Full Circle first this morning.........it's the Power of The Martin I tell ya

*waves to Dee* Happy Martinmas

It does make me smile how Martin often wears his Sanctuary t-shirt when filming Stargate

Comment

Working...
                                X