The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    See, once you get onto the subject of Martin, there's just no stopping I really can't wait to read it, the first Martinfic! And don't worry, you've got the whole twelve days.............but please don't make us wait that long

You don't have to worry, I'll try and finish it today, then write it up and post a chapter a day. For the days I'm here at least. Wish I didn't have to go back to Leeds, I do like country living . *sigh*

Comment

*sigh* A daily dose of Martinfic *sigh*

Comment

WOHOOOOtilicious HUG!!!

Comment

*sneaks in*
          Hey Woohoos, hope everyone's had a lovely Christmas and is all ready to go for the 12 Days of Martinmas tomorrow
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hope you did too Josiane I'm just about ready, if I could just get my head out of my 'Martin' folder and get the pics into PS

Of course the big advantage to having the 12 days is that I'll have time to produce more stuff as we go along
            Last edited by Jumble; 26 December 2008, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              *sneaks in*

Jumble, you wouldn't by any chance happen to have all your Martin pics zipped in one file and uploaded somewhere for an easy download, would you?

*sneaks out*
              I don't know how to zip, only how to unzip I'll pm you

Comment

Jumble have you seen this page??

http://ourstargate.com/oswooddeluise.shtml

There's a line down the bottom I think you'll particularly enjoy. I'll won't ruin it for you...

Comment

And there's another fact that'll pop into my head everytime I see him in shorts, as if the board games weren't enough

Comment

*flails*

I've written the first chapter of the fic. I wanna upload it now!!!

Although it does need betaing...Oh Kimmy??? *batts eyelashes*

Comment

Shout louder and wake her up!

D'oh! Now I have something else to blame Martin for, I put the sprouts on to cook and forgot to put water in Too busy thinking of.........other things

Comment

Shorts...perchance?

*snorts*

Comment

Could have been.........or 'not'

Comment

Ack..I passed 1200 without noticing. Every chuffing time.

To celebrate, some sort of pic spamming is required on the thread.

*toddles off*

Comment

Congrats on 1200 Sarai

Sorry, trying to eat dinner without thinking of Nutella...........it's not easy

Comment

I watched Lost City whilst managing to push all guttery thoughts of it's Director to the dark recesses of my mind

Considering what an action-packed and emotionally charged ep that is, the part that brought tears to my eyes was when General Hammond took command of the Promethius in order to go and watch SG1's six Don's passing has to have been one of the saddest things that happened this year.

Last edited by Jumble; 26 December 2008, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X