Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *hugs WooHoos*

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Wendy and Nola!
    *huggles*

You get your flu jab at Sainsbury's? What a fun place.
    You'll be surprised what you can get there!

Jumble - good choice on the chocolate.
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Ops! Came home and then realized I forgot to get the shot. Oh well, next time out.

Decided to let it stay grey for awhile anyhow. No one coming up for a visit in the near future. However, not sure yet about the holidays. May let them see it once then color it before the next trip to UK (or not!) I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
      sigpic

Comment

You went to Sainsbury's and DIDN'T pick me up some chicken-apricot pie? I am devastated. I had my flu jab last week at my doctor's office, since I was already there.

I dye my hair, because I am not ready for the grey yet either. On the other hand, two of my sisters have had theirs "au natural" for years and look fabulous!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          You went to Sainsbury's and DIDN'T pick me up some chicken-apricot pie? I am devastated. I had my flu jab last week at my doctor's office, since I was already there.

I dye my hair, because I am not ready for the grey yet either. On the other hand, two of my sisters have had theirs "au natural" for years and look fabulous!
          Next time out - I will stop in somewhere (almost all pharmacy's do it) - I will get a my "flu jab"!

As for the "au natural" look - not sure how good it looks - but it is a lot easier to deal with! Like I said, going to keep it this way until at least just before my "Xmas" haircut. Might change it then or maybe not until next April or maybe not at all! I luv having such defined decisions!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Next time out - I will stop in somewhere (almost all pharmacy's do it) - I will get a my "flu jab"!

As for the "au natural" look - not sure how good it looks - but it is a lot easier to deal with! Like I said, going to keep it this way until at least just before my "Xmas" haircut. Might change it then or maybe not until next April or maybe not at all! I luv having such defined decisions!
            Hi! In the end of the day it's hair: it grows back. I don't commit to a style, unless for lack of imagination/ laziness etc. And I'm sure you look great.

Why am not convinced to get a flu shot? I spent my youth suffering from colds and flu and nowadays: zero, nada, naught. My sister was affected by the avian flu and I, who spent most of the time with her had absolutely no symptoms. Somehow my miserable early years have paid off.
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I get the jab because I spend so much time around so many people that I'm bound to get it at some point Also, since I've been getting the jab I haven't had a cold *touches Wood*

Time to turn on the dishwasher - I have used every plate in the house, every bowl, every spoon and fork, and every coffee mug...... haven't used all the wine glasses yet, but I'm working on it

Comment

Oh, and this isn't the depressed, miserable drown-my-sorrows type wine-drinking, this is celebratory wine-drinking Despite having had a heart-shattering (family-wise) experience a few weeks ago, my life has suddenly turned around and is full of happy kids again

Last edited by Jumble; 11 October 2014, 02:51 PM.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Oh, and this isn't the depressed, miserable drown-my-sorrows type wine-drinking, this is celebratory wine-drinking Despite having had a heart-shattering (family-wise) experience a few weeks ago, my life has suddenly turned around and is full of happy kids again

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Jumble_busygiforiginal.gif~original
                    I'm pleased you have something positive happening. *huggles*
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks Wendy - it feels like its been a long time coming
                      Last edited by Jumble; 12 October 2014, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Jumble - I am so happy that you are surrounding by little kids again!

After seeing you with little ones, I am totally and absolutely positive that this is absolutely the profession you belong doing. You have a knack that most parents seem to lack! For this choice, I have no doubts!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Laurie - I'm pretty sure I heard the house sigh contentedly when it heard we were getting back to normal It's been far too empty and quiet lately

Comment

Jumble has kids and all is right with the world
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Thanks Laurie - I'm pretty sure I heard the house sigh contentedly when it heard we were getting back to normal It's been far too empty and quiet lately
                                Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                Jumble has kids and all is right with the world
                                What josie said. A house feels empty without children (and I'm not a mother).
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X