No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been the first time in 26 years that this house has been without children for more than a couple of weeks - it's been very strange! Very happy to be loud and untidy again

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      This has been the first time in 26 years that this house has been without children for more than a couple of weeks - it's been very strange! Very happy to be loud and untidy again
      yeah..who can stand a quiet and perfect house? *shudders*
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        yeah..who can stand a quiet and perfect house? *shudders*
        Isn't that basically Stockholm Syndrome?

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Yay for the kiddos, Jumble!

I don't need kids to not have a tidy and quiet house...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Today as I was getting ready to go into the house I noticed my mileage on my car was exactly 10,000. It took a while but my car is finally "broken-in!"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Britta View Post
              Isn't that basically Stockholm Syndrome?
              Pretty much.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *hugs WooHoos*

Yay for the kiddos, Jumble!

I don't need kids to not have a tidy and quiet house...
              Same here...I keep blaming the pets for the clutter. All those books scattered...stop being such bookworms, cats!

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Today as I was getting ready to go into the house I noticed my mileage on my car was exactly 10,000. It took a while but my car is finally "broken-in!"
              Yay for that!
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

UK headlines today: Broccoli can cure some forms of Autism and reduce behaviourable problems in children. Haven't we always said it has special powers?

Comment

*Runz through thread nekkid cuz it's Joe's Birthday!*
                  sigpic

Comment

*throws blanket over LJ* Happy birthday Joe!

And it's always good to hear broccoli is officially awesome
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday Joe

So, ten minutes into The Great Fire and we've already seen two ex-GoT actors I wonder if Sean Bean will show up as a fireman...........

Comment

Finally - some MartinArt.............

It's been awhile

Comment

It has. It's good to see him back
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It's his own fault - he hasn't sent me any new pics for aaaaaaages

Comment

Timing, so the saying goes, is everything......

Just popped down to my local Tesco Express to grab a couple of essential items.... (ok, yes, I went to get a bottle of wine and some chocolate ) They have a 'bargain corner' where they put things that are about to go out of date and knock the price down a bit. I spotted a very tempting chocolate cheesecake, reduced from £2.95 to £2.20, and as I hovered, undecided, the store manager waved at me and said 'Hang on a tick.......' He then came over and started reducing the prices even further, and handed me the cheesecake with a new pricetag of 29p So of course, I had to buy it

It'll go nicely with the Echo Falls Merlot

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Timing, so the saying goes, is everything......

Just popped down to my local Tesco Express to grab a couple of essential items.... (ok, yes, I went to get a bottle of wine and some chocolate ) They have a 'bargain corner' where they put things that are about to go out of date and knock the price down a bit. I spotted a very tempting chocolate cheesecake, reduced from £2.95 to £2.20, and as I hovered, undecided, the store manager waved at me and said 'Hang on a tick.......' He then came over and started reducing the prices even further, and handed me the cheesecake with a new pricetag of 29p So of course, I had to buy it

It'll go nicely with the Echo Falls Merlot

Merlot and chocolate cheesecake - sounds delightful!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X