Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Josi*

Oh no!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*snaffles up hugs gratefully*

Thank you!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Oh no Josie! *massive squishy hugs* hope that the landlord's insurance pays for the damages since it was the water heater!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh Josi, that is terrible. Massive hugs going your way!
          sigpic

Comment

A little Halloween art.........

Comment

Thank you Nola and Laurie It will all be covered by insurance, it's just a massive massive hassle and distressing to see my lovely flat all ruined

Things are moving on the alternative accommodation front too, at last, so I will soon have somewhere to live while they fix it all up again
              sigpic

Comment

That's good - can't have you wandering the streets of Oxford with all your clothes and dvds in a shopping trolley can we?

Here's a thought - Russell Brand as Lord Mayor of London?

Comment

*big hugs Josi* Oh no! If you need anything, let us know! *huggles*

I've been given the date for my hand surgery, which is 13th November. That's... super close. Though, the bright side is I miss the run-up-to-Christmas-retail-madness. I don't know if I mentioned it here or just to WooHoos in person, but the tendon in my hand is not secure in the joint so I'm having surgery to correct it. It's not massively major surgery but it will require time to heal and physio. The main problem has been with my job, managing a department without the ability to write/fill in paperwork, etc, has been more of a hassle than I would have expected. It caused a lot more stress at work than anywhere else, especially when being asked stupid questions, like, "can you be a note taker?" Uh... no?

Anyway... That's happening and hopefully all will be better by the time the new year rolls in and things can go back to normal.

Jumble - I love the Halloween art
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thank you Wendy *huggles back*

That's good news about your surgery. It's good that they're doing something to fix it so it'll all be better once it's recovered I will make sure to send positive healing vibes on the day and after!
                    sigpic

Comment

What Josi said

Surgery is scary, but from my own recent experience I can tell you that it will be worth it in the end - just make sure you do what you're told by the physiotherapist and you'll be surprised at how quickly you get over it

Comment

Thank you, Josi and Jumble. *hugs*

Surgery is definitely scary, no matter how big or small.
                        It's always best to actually DO the physiotherapy. I know some people expect physio to magically cure them without them putting effort in. I know the surgeon told me that it'll be 4 weeks before the cast(?) comes off and then it's time for physio. I'm just happy there's actual light at the end of the tunnel.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I just sneezed 53 times -I felt sure you would wish to know this.....

Light at the end of the tunnel is always good

Make that 54 times...........

Comment

Is it too late for a 'bless you'?
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It's never too late for a 'bless you'

Make that 57 times...........

Oh Lord, please tell me I haven't developed an allergy to wine............

Comment

I don't think such a thing exists! Think positive.

And... Bless you.
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X