The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news indeed!

I went back to the doctor today because my blood pressure was still sky high. I had to keep a diary of twice a day for the past week. Anywho, she changed the meds, basically doubling both of them. Fingers firmly crossed!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

*backs away from hunter!Martin quietly*

I have had a fun day redecorating. I decided I was not going to be defeated from my decorating plans by the fact I can't do my bathroom this week after all, and so have painted my kitchen instead! It looks awesome, I'm so chuffed And my bathroom and bedroom are pretty much dried out and the smell much improved so all in all things are better
      WooHood!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Good news indeed!

I went back to the doctor today because my blood pressure was still sky high. I had to keep a diary of twice a day for the past week. Anywho, she changed the meds, basically doubling both of them. Fingers firmly crossed!
      *crosses fingers as well*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well, finally found out what my tenant was offering for my house in New Mexico. First it was below the mortgage amount I have on the house and then he wanted me to carry most of the loan. Basically - he wanted me to finance him buying the house by taking a big loss and then covering the price with mostly my money - he is nutz! No way - so house will have to wait until he moves out in April of next year. I will put it up for sale then. Wanted to really get rid of it, but need to wait now!
        sigpic

Comment

That sounds like a heck of a lot of nerve on his part!
          sigpic

Comment

Gah! This April Fool's stuff gets worse every year

Comment

Amen to that. My eyes
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hm. I actually think it's kind of cute, considering it's only for a short time.

Though I must say that I never have my screen brightness on max, so that probably helps
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*iz blinded by screen*

Well it beats that Halloween orange we had that time.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sadly the offer on my house was not an April fools joke! It was for real - and I would be the fool if I took it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Sadly the offer on my house was not an April fools joke! It was for real - and I would be the fool if I took it!
                      If it wood have been a joke, it woodn't have been a funny one either!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Unbelievable Laurie. I guess you know how many fingers to stick up to that offer then.

Something will come along, I am sure, but would it be worth you getting a quick and cheap clean up / coat of paint job done on it to enhance it's value once cheeky matey boy is out?
                        sigpic

Comment

Haven't been here in a while. Big hugs to Nad, Josi and Nola and anyone else I missed. Jackie, how cool you got that stuff from Gabit. That is the reason we love that con so much, right? They really care.

What prompted me to pop over is a reminder that this is the anniversary of my first set tour to Sanctuary. Which means it was the day I met Martin and the day I found out his birthday date and told him I was asking on behalf of this crazy, lovely group. Cheers to that!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*raises glass*

Cheers indeed! Even if you did blow our cover
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

We were hiding? Nobody told me

Comment

Hey Jumble - hope you have been noticing all the stuff Martin has been posting on twitter recently. Love the one of him on the "presidential" set! He would be a good president!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X