Yay!

Comment

Happy birthday, Nad!!
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          And to keep the good news coming: I found my cat! *happy dance*
          And I'll happy dance along with the rest (between coughing spells)! Damn yearly case of bronchitus
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Nad!
            sigpic

Comment

Off to Sainsbury's to get my 'flu jab

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Wendy and Nola!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                You get your flu jab at Sainsbury's? What a fun place.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

It is - and after I'd had the jab they told me not to leave the store for at least ten minutes (in case there's an adverse reaction), so of course I used that forced imprisonment to buy some wine, chocolate, crisps and a fresh crusty loaf. So I totally blame the Pharmacist for blowing my diet for the rest of the week

That's fair, isn't it?

Comment

It is - and after I'd had the jab they told me not to leave the store for at least ten minutes (in case there's an adverse reaction), so of course I used that forced imprisonment to buy some wine, chocolate, crisps and a fresh crusty loaf. So I totally blame the Pharmacist for blowing my diet for the rest of the week

That's fair, isn't it?

Completely his/her fault. Which chocolates did you buy?
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      Completely his/her fault. Which chocolates did you buy?
                      They had packs of funsize Mars Bars on offer - minimum of 13 for £1 - couldn't resist

Comment

Hmmm! Actually, that sounds like a wise thing to do...... I have to go for some errands today...think I'll do the same thing! The flu jab that is - not buying wine and chocolate. (already did that! hehe!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Ok - Now I have a question to offer up. I have been letting my hair grow out for about 9 or 10 months now (not longer - just the color portion = or lack of color portion)!

My hair is about 60 to 80% white/grey. And it is all showing now. Question is, should I leave it like this or color it again? I only stopped because I was being lazy (I admit to that ), but I am about due for another hair cut in a few weeks. I get it streaked at the beauty shop but the basic total coloring I do myself without really that much effort. (Man I really am getting lazy! ) However opinions PLEASE!!!! and sorry - no pictures!
                          sigpic

Comment

The only opinion that matters is yours! Look in the mirror - are you happy with what you see, or would you prefer to have your hair dyed? Simple

As it happens, I'm about to do my roots - I dye my hair back to my natural colour (before it went grey) because I'm not ready to let the grey take over just yet

Comment

They had packs of funsize Mars Bars on offer - minimum of 13 for £1 - couldn't resist
                              Good choice! ( I am dieting. ...)
                              Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Ok - Now I have a question to offer up. I have been letting my hair grow out for about 9 or 10 months now (not longer - just the color portion = or lack of color portion)!

My hair is about 60 to 80% white/grey. And it is all showing now. Question is, should I leave it like this or color it again? I only stopped because I was being lazy (I admit to that ), but I am about due for another hair cut in a few weeks. I get it streaked at the beauty shop but the basic total coloring I do myself without really that much effort. (Man I really am getting lazy! ) However opinions PLEASE!!!! and sorry - no pictures!
                              The right colour may give you a more youthful look but it all boils down to what Jumble said: how do you feel your best? Natural or with colour? If gentlemen look distinguish with greys, why not the ladies?
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Having now tried them all, I can now say quite categorically that NONE of Sainsbury's own brand wines are drinkable! And they're not the cheapest either - I'll stick to Echo Falls Merlot

Comment

Working...
                                X