No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurray Sarai - hope the job turns out to be very very special! I know you have the talent and capability to do a great job.

Jumble - Haven't watch GoT yet - really wasn't interested when I saw a few episodes (the pay channels give free time every once in a while) - although it was in the middle of a bunch of episodes so I really didn't understand what was happening.... and I agree, quite gory! All though I would like to see the Hobit movie!

Nola - hope they straighten out your blood pressure problem. It took quite a while and about 6 different meds until they realized that the "normal" meds for that didn't work for me. As soon as I got on a calcium blocker it dropped it right down to 118/70 or there abouts.

As for feeling lonely - I've lived alone (by choice) for some time now and prefer it. Don't want a room mate or a bedmate (although maybe on occasions ) = but then that is me. I like the solo life style sprinkled with friends on occasions! (oh and a con or two) However, as I get older it doesn concern me some - I have a feeling one day I will become dinner (and snacktime) for my felines! Especially if they don't get fed everyday!
    sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Yay on the job Sarai!

*sending good blood pressure problems solving vibes to Nola*

*strongly dislikes GoT*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Huggles Nad. How's mum doing?
      Thanks

Her mind is alright, the body not so much. She has pretty nasty radiation burns causing her a lot of pain and quite a lack of sleep with that. The chemo isn't too much of a problem for her.
      There are six weeks of radiation behind her now and probably two more to go before they start planning what to do after that. All in all, she's still kicking bum.
      ...Eventhough hers is hurting quite a bit now.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

poor thing! *sends healing vibes*

and extra hugs for you too Nad!
        sigpic

Comment

Aw, poor Nad's mum *huggles gently avoiding burns*

Sounds like the worst bit is almost over though; hopefully the next couple of weeks will fly by and she can start to heal. Then you get to find out just how much bum kicking you did on the nasty C. Fingers crossed you kicked it good and proper.
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks ladies!

Meh, it's not really over after this round. Next to this tumor, there's also breast cancer. It's a lesser concern according to the doctors, but she'll need some more treatment or that. The chemo she's taking is already working on it as well, but she'll probably get surgery to remove that tumor. It's been a first things first type of situation, but yeah. Kicking bum that one. I'm proud of my crazy mom.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Thanks ladies!

Meh, it's not really over after this round. Next to this tumor, there's also breast cancer. It's a lesser concern according to the doctors, but she'll need some more treatment or that. The chemo she's taking is already working on it as well, but she'll probably get surgery to remove that tumor. It's been a first things first type of situation, but yeah. Kicking bum that one. I'm proud of my crazy mom.
              Everything crossed for you and your Mom Nad, sending lots of healing vibes.

*kicks stupid cancer*

Comment

Thanks Sarai

And because it's so darn quiet in the WooHoo house, I wood like to take this opportunity to do a nekkid shimmy on the couch. Or the sofa. Whatever rocks your seat.

So.

*does a nekkid shimmy on the couch*
                *loudly sings 'my hips don't lie'*
                *bounces with the Spencers*
                *shakes her bon-bon*
                *gets jiggy with it*
                Hey macarena.

sigpic

Comment

*iz too tired to dance*

Fun but busy weekend - visit from my sister and nephews yesterday, and choir rehearsal today

*hugs woohoos*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*baila tu corpo, alegria macarena...*

Me singing is a recipe for disaster...

But a nekkid shimmy sounds about right.

Hi, lovely woohoos and spencers. I've been way to busy. By the end of this week I'll return to my unemployed status and life as a poster will resume.
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

*huggles Woohoos and admires Nad's three day old nekkid shimmying*

Ah Nad, sorry about the other cancer too. Blimey poor mum is being walloped a bit! Good that the chemo is working it's thing on that too though. Just another bridge to be crossed... one step at a time. *sends positive vibes*

Sorry I have been quiet too. You can partly blame Jumble because she's got me hooked in Game of Thrones thralldom too. I am simultaneously reading the books and watching the series. I'm managing to keep level with the episodes in the book so far (just). Oh and Jumble that thing about that sticky wish I had... yes, I saw that. and I'm also Yaying over the same folks you are too.
                      sigpic

Comment

I got you hooked? That's a bit of a turnaround Glad you're enjoying it

Comment

Pressie from Cags - a Broccoli Girl!

Comment

that is adorable!
                            sigpic

Comment

Isn't she? And she needs an adorable name - any suggestions?

Comment

Woodstalk?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X