The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nad being Tesla is just perfect

New flat is all clean! Now I just have to pack up the old one and move all the stuff over

Edit: Watson! Nice!
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

See, Josi has a fitting one too

And I see we also have our Huggybear.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      It also means that you have to be extremely intelligent and witty - bit of a problem there
      You do wound me. Ouch.

*sighs*
      I'll just go sit in the corner and ruffle my hair then.

'Cause Tesla does have Awesome Hair.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        Hm. I may have to kill you!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        Who am I? ...

EDIT: Oh, I'm Ashley too! Not sure how I feel about that either Cags. ;P
        Jumble (sorry, I mean John) will be committing WoohooAshleycide if we're not careful.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        New flat is all clean! Now I just have to pack up the old one and move all the stuff over
        Yay! Happy moving.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        'Cause Tesla does have Awesome Hair.
        He does indeed. And it suits you too.

My computer has developed an intermittent fault. One that steadfastly refuses to to show itself when I took it over my PC Repairman'sbrother's to look at. Ah well... until it fails totally and I'm PC-less.
        sigpic

Comment

*sends happy vibes to Cags' PC*

*looks around*

*has excuse!*
          *happy sigh*

For good measure:

*shimmies*
          Nekkid.
          *runs off*
          *mutters something about hair*
          *giggles*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runz through nekkid, just to see who I am this weekend*
            sigpic

Comment

I just realized I was at 11,999 posts, so I saved 12,000 for WooHooLand

sigpic

Comment

Hello, just dropped in to see what's happening! Guess my question was answered when last person posting before me did so yesterday evening!
                sigpic

Comment

I have finally stopped after an exhausting day (on top of a pretty tiring previous two), but I am now all in my new flat with all my stuff. No way I can face the unpacking yet, but the essentials have been found (tea, bed, pyjamas) and so now I'm just collapsing on my lovely new (and very comfy) sofa.

It's so worth it though! I absolutely love my new place and I can't wait to host a woohoomeet!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

that is so wonderful for you josi. I've got to figure out a way to get to Andersons...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                      I just realized I was at 11,999 posts, so I saved 12,000 for WooHooLand

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Sanctuary/Colorizedtut.jpg~original[/IMG]
                      LOL!!! That is fabulous. Wood green you but have to spread the love around a bit first.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

it's the thought that counts besides - what a wonderful pic of gorgeous beef-cake

sigpic

Comment

Yay, well done Josi. I can't wait to attend a Woohoo meet.

I've had a lovely day with Jumble and Becky at Anderson's Ben even pulled an (inadvertent) Martin face over Josi's favourite pudding.

In honour of which I shall now spam the thread silly.
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Spam on! Love it
                              sigpic

Comment

OK I confess my Martin library is quite outdated and mostly focuses on the hand thing. Can't think why.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X