The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*crawls in*

So I'm having a sucky week Pretty wiped from the moving (though the new flat is awesome and exciting and I love it!), then my uncle died on Tuesday and now I've come down with a stinker of a cold virus So sorry I haven't been around, but home sick today and feeling sorry for myself and wanted to check in. Plus, you know, still waiting for my internet to get set up (should be tomorrow) so on the 3G as well

*hugs all through hazmat suit*

*curls up on couch*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

This proves what I've always maintained is true - housework or cleaning is very bad for you! You've obviously overdosed - get yourself some rest over the week-end

Comment

You are right, as always Definitely need lots of rest!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *crawls in*

So I'm having a sucky week Pretty wiped from the moving (though the new flat is awesome and exciting and I love it!), then my uncle died on Tuesday and now I've come down with a stinker of a cold virus So sorry I haven't been around, but home sick today and feeling sorry for myself and wanted to check in. Plus, you know, still waiting for my internet to get set up (should be tomorrow) so on the 3G as well

*hugs all through hazmat suit*

*curls up on couch*
          Oh my, that is a bad week. My condolences for your uncle.

Here *hands her a nice cup of tea* Tea is always good when you aren't feeling well.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          This proves what I've always maintained is true - housework or cleaning is very bad for you! You've obviously overdosed - get yourself some rest over the week-end
          Yes, it is! Housework is very bad for your health.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

So, I was told to drop in every once in awhile even if I have nothing to say - well this is one of those days! So Hello! and bye for now!
            sigpic

Comment

*runz through*

Clothed, because I have another shift at work and can't be bothered to undress and then dress again.

*blinks*
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Heh. I think there's an epedemic that is causing WooHoo computers to be ill.
                  Smartphone posting from me as well.

*sends out all kinds of repair vibes*

*hugs WooHoos*
                  Oh no, I'm going to quarantine my laptop. Mine is working really well, I don't want your pesky computer germs!

*sends technology repair vibes to Cags, Nad and Padme and whoever else needs it*

I hate posting from my smartphone. I've had one since mid-August (early Birthday gift from me to me, plus I had to change phones and contract before moving to Ontario anyway), and I LOVE IT. But it wasn't made for forums. ;P
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

A little thread spamming in an effort to make sure folks aren't caught off guard this weekend

Heads up re the next Server Move:

Estimated downtime will be 3-4hrs between the 11th and 14th of October.
                    Changes to DNS settings will be nearly instantaneous for most of us, but propagation (ie reconnection to the new server address) may take hours,or as much as 24-48 hours to reach everyone, since it depends on your ISP.

If there are any changes to that schedule,or any other info,we'll try to let you all know in advance via the Ask the Mods thread ,this thread ,the Alphasite and/or GW Twitter.

Thanks in advance for your patience!

Feel free to pass the info around.
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

good job at spreading the word, since a lot of folks don't go out of their chosen threads.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up Sky

Should have known shouldn't we? It's the thread's 5th birthday tomorrow - our celebrations do seem to cause coincide with forum shut-downs

Comment

Yep. I'm sure greg planned his trip from Australia to the US and deliberately chose the weekend just to mess with you.

Ornry little dude ain't he?
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

To be fair, we have so many celebrations around here it woodn't be easy to miss them all with travel plans Hope he has a great trip

Comment

I need to find a way to add 162 words to my comprehensive evaluation paper. I hate having to meet a minimum word count. Isn't it bad enough to be tortured with horrible topic choices, a time limit, and it being pass/fail exam?
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                Yep. I'm sure greg planned his trip from Australia to the US and deliberately chose the weekend just to mess with you.

Ornry little dude ain't he?
                                *shifty eyes*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X