The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    No, I know what you mean. I thought that too. I think. I mean, if you were thinking what I was thinking. Which you probably were.

... he shuts the front door with her. I bloody love the way they did that. And yes, so right that they didn't go the obvious knight in shining armour route. I am a looong time shipper of many, many ships and I could fangirl all day and most of the night over how absolutely right everything about that resolution was.
    Plus, when her back hits the door and he starts eating her face off, it makes me feel all funny in my tummy.
    Really? I thought it looked clumsy and really badly done All lust and no romance. Am I getting old?

You'll probably appreciate this latest 2 parter, Jumble. I know your main gripe has always been Castle, the man (personality) and that he's a bit of an ass (and I so do not disagree ) so this is a good one to see him being something completely different. Ah, I actually did cry. I never cry at a TV series or a film. I never used to anyway.
    I seem to have heard a lot about that - no idea when I'll get to see it though.

Honestly, if I never go to another funeral again in my life (and it's a safe bet I will), it'll be too soon. Charles always hated them; a couple of times when close friends, or work colleagues died he'd not gone, opting to cover at work instead and I could never work out why. Now I think I know why; sometimes the last thing you want to remember about a person isn't the sadness of the final goodbye. He'd never go see people laid out to rest either. Actually that bit I do get; I remember seeing my nan (I was about 14 I think) and thinking "where's her glasses?" Just wasn't really her.
    Which is, of course, why he wanted that song to be played

I don't like ending on a sombre note so will leave you with this to either go to sleep with or wake up to.

(I actually did a very early Stargate video to that song but can I find it anywhere? Hmm, must not have uploaded it anywhere. Probably because it was rubbish! )
    It's a bit early in the morning for such brightness

But I appreciate the thought

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      A riddle:

You are in a very dark, very cold room. There is a lamp and a fire laid ready to light, but you only have one match - which do you light first?

Spoiler:
      The match!
      that one is evil!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      It's amazing! Hope you enjoyed And congrats on the exam!
      Thank you! And it was awesome!!!

*huggles busy Jann* So what you into at the moment? Someone recc'd Walking Dead to me the other day. Will have to check it out. Anyone here seen it and can comment?
      I'm watching Castle, Bones, Grey's anatomy, the Big bang theory and once upon a time. I'm not gonna watch the Walking dead because it's too gory for me. I've heard stories about it and it's just not my type of show....so can't tell you anything about it.

Fingers crossed you didn't fail. *sends positive vibes*
      I passed!

Oh, you'll love it. I think. well I did. Amazing job all round. Saw a totally different side of some characters and that's always a winner for me.
      Yeah it was awesome! I really loved it! Loved seeing how everything worked out! awesome! Although the welcome home party could have been bigger lol

*huggles all*
      sigpic

Comment

*fangurl squee* I luuuurve Castle! And the last two eps were fabulous, IMO.
        sigpic

Comment

Evening Woohoos

... he shuts the front door with her. I bloody love the way they did that. And yes, so right that they didn't go the obvious knight in shining armour route. I am a looong time shipper of many, many ships and I could fangirl all day and most of the night over how absolutely right everything about that resolution was.
          *nods* Yes.

Plus, when her back hits the door and he starts eating her face off, it makes me feel all funny in my tummy.
          And, er, yes

Honestly, if I never go to another funeral again in my life (and it's a safe bet I will), it'll be too soon. Charles always hated them; a couple of times when close friends, or work colleagues died he'd not gone, opting to cover at work instead and I could never work out why. Now I think I know why; sometimes the last thing you want to remember about a person isn't the sadness of the final goodbye. He'd never go see people laid out to rest either. Actually that bit I do get; I remember seeing my nan (I was about 14 I think) and thinking "where's her glasses?" Just wasn't really her.
          *hugs* Funerals are horrible things. Important for very many reasons, but only ever somewhere on the scale from unpleasant to downright traumatic
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Evening Woohoos

*hugs* Funerals are horrible things. Important for very many reasons, but only ever somewhere on the scale from unpleasant to downright traumatic
            Funerals are not my favorite thing - that's for sure. Last three I attended .... my Mom, by brother and a family friend who became my surrogate mother and I've known her all my life! Next one I attend better be mine and that is decades away and I won't care!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh my, no one has posted here since yesterday afternoon! Is there a secret meeting somewhere and no one told me!
              And there is nothing here to even eat! Wonders off in search of nummies!
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Wasn't PB supposed to change to Icky Version the 18th?
                It just totally, like, changed on me and stuff.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *hugs WooHoos*

Wasn't PB supposed to change to Icky Version the 18th?
                  It just totally, like, changed on me and stuff.
                  It's changed on a lot of us

Comment

And here I was in the process of gradually saying goodbye. Now that's ripping the bandage off.

It looks ugly too.

[temper tantrum]
                    Nekkid.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Well let's face it, they've screwed the whole thing up already, I guess they may as well dump it on us early just to make things totally perfect

Comment

And yes.
                        I do only show up when there's something to complain about

sigpic

Comment

They've switched me over automatically too. I've followed the 'tutorials' which are the most basic step by step guides imaginable and can't follow a word of the new version at all. I understand the resizing thing is out of the window but something that's really annoying me is the new thumbnail previews. I just want to see a small version of the whole piece of art, like a sig or a wallpaper not a tiny segment of it

Comment

Another crazy week done This weekend I sleep and pack. And sleep some more
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Well let's face it, they've screwed the whole thing up already, I guess they may as well dump it on us early just to make things totally perfect
                              It's like a surprise party when you come home from a funeral.

And I just noticed that in a span of ten minutes, my storage used went from 19% to 11%...
                              I think PB deleted my favorite pics to show it's wrath!
                              Or reduced them to thumnails!

*off to check*

sigpic

Comment

Another crazy week done This weekend I sleep and pack. And sleep some more
                                Yay for sleep and packing! Do you have one more week to go?

My week has still been a bit mad but after last week and the effect it had on my health (plus a few stern words from Dave) I've been trying to take things a bit slower this week

Comment

Working...
                                X