X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Mr*
    That sucks!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Nad, don't you dare Who will keep the ickybah WooHoos in line? Who will take over and efficiently run The WooHoodStock Administration Office???

We NEED you!!
    I'm not that big of an influence on WooHoodStock's inner workings.
    I think the WooHoos have grown up enough to manage just fine without me. In fact, when there's no non-icky WooHoo around to torment, this place is way cleaner...

The MaC Campaign began when we decided that Martin really ought to come to Chevron 8.0 in Birmingham next May We've even got Amanda behind us - she's going to tell him how much she enjoyed Chevron 7.8 and encourage him to come over for Chevron 8.0 Hopefully he'll listen to her

*crosses fingers*
    Ah, awesome! Good plan
    The world does need Martin at Chevron. That wood even make me want to be there

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *huggles Amy and MR*

Nad, you are definitely not going anywhere though I'm starting to think you should change your name to the Ickybah Woohoo
    But that woodn't be right!
    What did I ever do to you to deserve a comment like that?

And *huggles everyone*
    Thanks for ordering me to stay, I guess.
    I didn't mean to sound dramatic or to do one of those fandom-tantrum ''I'm leaving and I'm never coming back!'' things, I swear.
    I just haven't been feeling entirely happy lately I know that's a cliche! and there are some aspects about 'fan'dom that seem to really annoy me lately. It has nothing to do with any of you ('cause I love you more than cupcakes ), but I'm cranky and this place doesn't always feel like a virtual home now. Just a case of virtual case of PMS I guess. One blinking cursor short of a virtual meltdown. *shrugs*
    So I'm not leaving, I'm just charging up to fully embrace the insanity again. By being one with my inner Tesla and wallowing in melodramatics and theatrical gestures without enjoying the presence of an audience
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      No (well, actually yes but for an extortionate amount of money!!) I knew it wasn't well but I thought it would be ok till after the new year, then there was smoke and burning and it was gone

Been very naughty and treated myself to a new network drive today though, plugged it into my router and every wireless device in the house recognised it ...... Now to fill up the 2TB drive!

2TB? And there's me thinking I was greedy with just 1tb on The Tosh.
      It might be worth asking around your friends and friends of friends if they know anyone who might be able to retrieve the data cheaper for you? You never know. I hope so.

Losing all my data is my worst nightmare... well that and locking myself out (and I did that the other week so no longer scary since it learned me the lesson to leave a spare key with someone. ) I got lucky and replaced my HD before total failure. I did have it all backed up once though, but now thinking when the network drive is set up I'll double back up the data.

Gah, I have just spent the evening wasting time on Twitter. I have barely glanced at it since setting the account up. I waste enough time on here and Facebook... oh help!
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles Mr* That sucks!

*sends virtual chocolate Nad's way*
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hugs Mr*
          That sucks!

I'm not that big of an influence on WooHoodStock's inner workings.
          I think the WooHoos have grown up enough to manage just fine without me. In fact, when there's no non-icky WooHoo around to torment, this place is way cleaner...

Ah, awesome! Good plan
          The world does need Martin at Chevron. That wood even make me want to be there

But that woodn't be right!
          What did I ever do to you to deserve a comment like that?

And *huggles everyone*
          Thanks for ordering me to stay, I guess.
          I didn't mean to sound dramatic or to do one of those fandom-tantrum ''I'm leaving and I'm never coming back!'' things, I swear.
          I just haven't been feeling entirely happy lately I know that's a cliche! and there are some aspects about 'fan'dom that seem to really annoy me lately. It has nothing to do with any of you ('cause I love you more than cupcakes ), but I'm cranky and this place doesn't always feel like a virtual home now. Just a case of virtual case of PMS I guess. One blinking cursor short of a virtual meltdown. *shrugs*
          So I'm not leaving, I'm just charging up to fully embrace the insanity again. By being one with my inner Tesla and wallowing in melodramatics and theatrical gestures without enjoying the presence of an audience
          Sorry to hear that. Hoping to restore your faith in fandom. Check your pm box.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

MR, I wish I could help somehow.
            *hugs*
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

*sends virtual chocolate Nad's way*
              *worries about my very slim virtual waistline*
              *thinks*
              Oh who am I kidding? Virtual love handles are awesome!

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Sorry to hear that. Hoping to restore your faith in fandom. Check your pm box.
              *hugs* Thanks!

I have to say that this little part of it will always keep my faith, no matter how hideous I believe some other aspects of fandom can be. The beauty is in the broccoli. I already feel better by being here, instead of lurking. *nods*

As for Twitter. I love how it allows me to follow people without them finding it scary.
              I tried to do it in RL, but it's different somehow.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I have to say that this little part of it will always keep my faith, no matter how hideous I believe some other aspects of fandom can be. The beauty is in the broccoli. I already feel better by being here, instead of lurking. *nods*

Well I am glad to hear that. And I hear ya on the hideous parts of fandom; I've encountered my fair share. But you know, this particular little corner of fandom is kind of...well, a bit like a bolt hole for me. I come here when I need you most.

As for Twitter. I love how it allows me to follow people without them finding it scary.
                It is kind of like virtual stalking yeah. I like it in a freaky way.
                sigpic

Comment

*HUGS* for MR's lost data, *HUGS* for Nad's poorly experiences lately, *HUGS* for Cags sicky, *HUGS* for any and all others who need 'em!

Turned in my grades today. Called all the parents of failing students and actually got a couple of really good reactions - i.e. "I'm gonna kill him. If he shows up in a body cast tomorrow, you'll know why" hehehe

Today's bits:

and I think I could make these - they look easy and delicious

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Amy and sends broccoli* Sorry you're having such a rough time - hope you feel better soon
                    Thank you *hugs back*
                    I'm managing to keep food down now, so I think I'm recovering from my bug at least. Also, strangely, my internet seems to be happy to work at 2:30 in the morning, even though it hasn't worked the entire day *confused*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    *hugs Amy* Rooting for you!

*hugs Nad* I'm with Jumble, don't you dare!
                    Thanks *hugs back*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    *squishy huggles* Amy. I have recently had laptop issues (still mid reinstall actually) so totally sympathise.
                    *hugs back*
                    Maybe it's this time of the year (laptops can feel the cold right? )
                    *curses laptops everywhere*

I seem to get through them quite quickly *shrugs*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    ((hugs))
                    Thanks
                    *hugs back*

I think it's high time it got a respray - it's been sitting outside the WooHoo house in rain, hail and snow for almost four years
                    This might be a really stupid question... but do you actually have a Hippy Bus?

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                    Hello everyone. I took some pictures at AT6 and I uploaded them on my facebook. If you want to see them just go here to my profile LINK and find them in my photos
                    *waves*
                    Lovely photo of you with AT

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    *Holds arms out for WooHoo huggles* (there are times they are warranted!)

Not having the best of days. I "fried" my external hard drive lost all my artwork, backed-up files of ALL my films (some of the disks no longer work), music, photos... pretty much everything
                    Bad news about your hard drive hun
                    *big hugs*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *huggles Amy and MR*

Nad, you are definitely not going anywhere though I'm starting to think you should change your name to the Ickybah Woohoo
                    Thanks hun
                    *hugs back*

Ickybah Woohoo sounds like a good name

*hugs*
                    Sorry you've not been feeling very happy lately, but glad to hear you're not leaving us!
                    And talking of Tesla, I miss him! I wonder who's going to buy his suit on that auction thing for SFK

Pmsl

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...rrysnowmen.jpg
                    They're well cute! Is that some sort of buttercream?
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

no, from what I read it was just sweetened whipped cream
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, they look yummy Surprised to see somebody else on here at this unearthly hour!
                        sigpic

Comment

ah, but in south Texas, USA, it's only 9 pm
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Gah, I have just spent the evening wasting time on Twitter. I have barely glanced at it since setting the account up. I waste enough time on here and Facebook... oh help!
                            Yep. That sounds like my evenings too. Internet is such a distraction! *looks at paperwork piling on the desk* Tomorrow.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...rrysnowmen.jpg
                            Yum!

Great, now I'm hungry.

*runs out, hunting for food*
                            sigpic
                            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

ah, but in south Texas, USA, it's only 9 pm
                              I keep forgetting timezone differences

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              Yep. That sounds like my evenings too. Internet is such a distraction! *looks at paperwork piling on the desk* Tomorrow.
                              Paperwork isn't as fun as internet

Great, now I'm hungry.

*runs out, hunting for food*
                              Get take out

Hmmm, seems my upstairs neighbours are moving out early. I knew they were moving before the 5th Dec. because my landlord told me.

And what's the first question on my mind? I wonder if the new person that moves in is going to be cute
                              sigpic

Comment

Another hint to Martin............

Comment

Working...
                                X