No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I plan to send him the campaign posters, following up with posts on twitter to the relevant peeps

Comment

Nad, I'll third what Jumble said. You stay right where you are.

Awesome about the posters Jumble. If I don't have time to make one for this week's AFA challenge (which, let's be honest, is exactly what's happening), I'll make one later on so that you can use it for the campaign.

Happy Friday Woohoos!
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Nad - I'll fourth what everyone is saying!

*huggles*
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
          Nad, I'll third what Jumble said. You stay right where you are.

Awesome about the posters Jumble. If I don't have time to make one for this week's AFA challenge (which, let's be honest, is exactly what's happening), I'll make one later on so that you can use it for the campaign.

Happy Friday Woohoos!
          Brilliant! Let's face it, this campaign could run for some time if he plays hard to get, so the more posters we can get made, the better

We're off out for a pub lunch with Suz in a bit
          Last edited by Jumble; 16 November 2012, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            I plan to send him the campaign posters, following up with posts on twitter to the relevant peeps

Oh, well there's no need for anyone else to tweet it either #MartinWoodAtChevron8.0

(Actually I have no clue about Twitter so assuming that's the correct format for a hashtag from what little I've seen. )

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Happy Friday Woohoos!
            Happy Friday.

I won't have time to make one either. Well, time isn't the issue but lack of PS is. I was supposed to finish the reinstall of my laptop on Wednesday and yesterday but had the mother of all headaches all day Wednesday and felt rougher than a badger's bum all day yesterday. Finally caved at 11am and went back to bed and slept until 2pm! And I still managed to go to bed at 11ish and sleep through. Must have needed it; I thought I might be coming down with something (hot and cold chills the lot) but feel heaps better today so I reckon I just needed a decent night's sleep.

*skips off holding hands with Nad to respray the Hippy Bus.*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              Hey all,

Just popping in to have a little moan really, feeling very fed up. Been sick on and off last few days, my internet's been playing up no end (so I can't come chat or do anything - as I run my life pretty much through the internet being housebound) On top of that I fear my computer is close to the end of it's life.

My dad's offered to lend me his - so hopefully my dongle will work in that (as I'm hoping it's only playing up because my computer's naffed) - and then I can come on here more often!

Sorry for the miserable post... just know you're all happy to listen and feeling pretty crappy.

Hope everyone who went to AT6 / meet up had a good time *hugs*

If you don't see me for a little while it's because I'm having a fight with my laptop (and losing).

*waves*
              ((hugs))

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Oh, well there's no need for anyone else to tweet it either #MartinWoodAtChevron8.0

(Actually I have no clue about Twitter so assuming that's the correct format for a hashtag from what little I've seen. )
                I'm not sure about hashtags, but it looks about right to me

I won't have time to make one either. Well, time isn't the issue but lack of PS is. I was supposed to finish the reinstall of my laptop on Wednesday and yesterday but had the mother of all headaches all day Wednesday and felt rougher than a badger's bum all day yesterday. Finally caved at 11am and went back to bed and slept until 2pm! And I still managed to go to bed at 11ish and sleep through. Must have needed it; I thought I might be coming down with something (hot and cold chills the lot) but feel heaps better today so I reckon I just needed a decent night's sleep.
                I think we all needed to catch up on our sleep after the week-end I don't think Wendy or I have been up much before 10am all week

She didn't have PS on her laptop either, so I gave her my disc to install it - we've all had our money's worth out of that disc

Had a nice lunch, then had to whizz Wendy off to the station to catch her train, but not before she and Suz had arranged to go riding next time she's down here - I think I actually agreed to ride Wrex too

*skips off holding hands with Nad to respray the Hippy Bus.*
                I think it's high time it got a respray - it's been sitting outside the WooHoo house in rain, hail and snow for almost four years

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  You did - don't you remember wandering around Farnham town centre admiring all the old buildings? That's pretty much it
                  But we only drove by the castle! You owe me one castle!

And Nad - I agree with everyone else! So you listen to Jumble!
                  sigpic

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

Soooo cold in here!

Lovin' the arties! I'll try to make something this week too! Certainly since I have to open PS anyway for a puppy project!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone. I took some pictures at AT6 and I uploaded them on my facebook. If you want to see them just go here to my profile LINK and find them in my photos
                      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

*Holds arms out for WooHoo huggles* (there are times they are warranted!)

Not having the best of days. I "fried" my external hard drive lost all my artwork, backed-up files of ALL my films (some of the disks no longer work), music, photos... pretty much everything
                        sigpic
                        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Oh No, MR. Is there any possible way it could be recovered? Sometimes it's possible with a bit of jiggery pokery magic. *squishy huggles*
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles Amy and MR*

Nad, you are definitely not going anywhere though I'm starting to think you should change your name to the Ickybah Woohoo
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Oh No, MR. Is there any possible way it could be recovered? Sometimes it's possible with a bit of jiggery pokery magic. *squishy huggles*

No (well, actually yes but for an extortionate amount of money!!) I knew it wasn't well but I thought it would be ok till after the new year, then there was smoke and burning and it was gone

Been very naughty and treated myself to a new network drive today though, plugged it into my router and every wireless device in the house recognised it ...... Now to fill up the 2TB drive!
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

MR - I know how that feels! Luckily, I was able to recover some of the old stuff from mine before it stopped working completely, but for some reason, the more recent stuff couldn't be recovered. *squishes*
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X