No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello WooHoos. Am I the only woohoo that has yet to make it home.

I'm now in Chatham with some friends, we've set up everything for the christening tomorrow and have made a ridiculous amount of sandwiches. I'll be going home on Monday!
    And straight back to work Tuesday morning. D'oh.

Just thought I'd check in!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves to Wendy* Shall we rename you The Travelling Woohoo? Sounds like you're having fun though, so enjoy it!

This Woohoo is sitting in Second Up trying to get some work done before heading home. I have in mind to sort through my con pictures tonight. If all goes well (and I do not get distracted by some shiny thing), you'll get them tonight or tomorrow morning.

EDIT and random question: Is it too early to feel the Christmas spirit? We're doing winter/holiday songs with the kids in dance school to prepare a short presentation they're doing at their last class, and it has put me in a Christmas mood (which is a bit horrible since we're only mid-November).
      Last edited by LadyGalaxyJ; 17 November 2012, 12:24 PM.
      sigpic
      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Excellent, Jumble! How could Martin resist?!

*crosses fingers*

Jakie, if you're feeling Christmassy, go for it. Just don't peak too early I had to go into town this afternoon (which I generally avoid like the plague on Saturday - too many people, too irritating ) and there was Christmas music on in all the shops already Surely it can't be that close yet?!

Wendy, have fun at the Christening tomorrow!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Love the Martin hint!

WTG for still being on the road Wendy! Have fun

No Christmas for me yet. Sinterklaas sailed in today!

My inner child is cheering. And with my inner fangirl happy dancing after the postman dropped by, it's been an interesting day in my head.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I've been home for days, but too tired to do much. Today is the first day I'm actually going outside. (I think) - downpouring here! So much to do and so little interest in doing it. As long as the bills get paid - I'm safe.

Nad - glad the post arrived safely! - and that happens to be an exclusive. No one else at the con got one let alone signed my both! But there were droolers!

((((Waves)))) to the WooHoos!
              sigpic

Comment

*happy dances*

The postman visited Nad! Yay!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Just wanted to share that I'm a Lieutenant Colonel now!!!! (I spent the day spamming the Shipsgiving thread )
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Excellent, Jumble! How could Martin resist?!

*crosses fingers*
                    Hopefully he won't be able to

If anybody else feels like making a poster, do it soon as I'm going to start sending them to him soon

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *hugs WooHoos*

Love the Martin hint!

WTG for still being on the road Wendy! Have fun

No Christmas for me yet. Sinterklaas sailed in today!

My inner child is cheering. And with my inner fangirl happy dancing after the postman dropped by, it's been an interesting day in my head.
                    Yay!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *happy dances*

The postman visited Nad! Yay!
                    I'm hoping there'll be a couple more WooHoos being visited by their postmen very soon

I'm off to bed - got a couple of little ones staying over so I'm expecting to be woken early tomorrow

Comment

Yay for Nad's postman! And can I ask of you to post a picture? I haven't seen it!

(Which brings the question of where I was and why I didn't ask Laurie to see it... Probably busy walking around the Ren in stripper shoes and having way too much fun in them. )
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        Yay for Nad's postman! And can I ask of you to post a picture? I haven't seen it!

(Which brings the question of where I was and why I didn't ask Laurie to see it... Probably busy walking around the Ren in stripper shoes and having way too much fun in them. )
                        Ah so you also volunteered to wear those shoes! I hear they weren't the most stable of footwear! Hoped you raised lots of money.

And as for posting - I forgot to post the Anderson pictures! I am about to go out in the rain -so I will post them later today. They will be here (tomorrow for the UK) when I get back!

Good night Jumble!

Oh and the little (1 of 4 only) bears that was signed my Jonathan is now signed by Amanda and will be up for grabs in AT7! Just in case someone might be interested!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes Spencers. We all have very yummy postmen...

Congrats Sil!

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          I've been home for days, but too tired to do much. Today is the first day I'm actually going outside. (I think) - downpouring here! So much to do and so little interest in doing it. As long as the bills get paid - I'm safe.

Nad - glad the post arrived safely! - and that happens to be an exclusive. No one else at the con got one let alone signed my both! But there were droolers!

((((Waves)))) to the WooHoos!
                          I felt special, until you mentioned the droolers. Now I'm not sure how much WooHoo bits I just got... I'm glad I resisted he urge to lick my Niko!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

I'll take and post a pic tomorrow
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            I felt special, until you mentioned the droolers. Now I'm not sure how much WooHoo bits I just got... I'm glad I resisted he urge to lick my Niko!

I'll take and post a pic tomorrow
                            Don't worry - no drool got near the picture! I protected it with my life - well maybe only AT's - since she signed it and Julia because she was next to her!
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the promotion Sil, Hugs for postmen (aren't postmen related to Siler? comes through in a pinch!)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Ah so you also volunteered to wear those shoes! I hear they weren't the most stable of footwear! Hoped you raised lots of money.
                                The shoes weren't that bad honestly... or less so than I thought. (Except if you had to wear them the whole weekend like Eh-T!) The carpet in the lobby made it worse. It's not made for high heels. I fell once in the first 5 minutes, but I was fine after that. I didn't see any pictures of my fall though, so it's only those who were around me at the time who remember it!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X