I didn't realise I was an essential ingredient
      What, you? The one-woman-befriender?!

Definitely
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Why thank you *bows*

Comment

Hehe! Thank you all for the advice. I haven't started packing exactly yet. I've thought about it, but I've had no time yet. Needed to survive through the school week first (so much to do as I'll be away). Only two classes tomorrow, I should start packing during the afternoon. But then again, I only leave on Sunday evening, so I should have enough time.

Went to dance class tonight -- my teacher had been gone for a month, and she was coming back today. She's pregnant! And so beautiful! I've gotten to know her as a person a bit over the years, and I know how much she wanted one. I'm just so happy for her! (Even though a bit sad that she won't finish the year with us. )

*huggles Woohoos*

Less than 72 hours until I leave!
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Morning Woohoos! Already in school, just waiting for my first class to start.

Today is my last school-day before leaving! I get the feeling it's going to be a long one...

Have an awesomely awesome day you bunch!

*huggles all around*
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I leave for school in a few minutes. *sends out huggles to all*
              sigpic

Comment

*Joins in the Huggling*......... what? virtual huggles aren't the same as actually touching a person are they?

Pictures of Ellie's new room

Spoiler:

Before:

After:

The slightly mottled look on the dark purple is actually a glitter glaze, looks great when it catches the light

sigpic
                Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Good Morning, Woohoos! I trust everyone is well?
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    *Joins in the Huggling*......... what? virtual huggles aren't the same as actually touching a person are they?
                    I guarantee that by the end of next week you'll be enjoying actual huggles - we have a plan to desensitize you

Ellie's new room looks lovely! The lighter walls are very similar to my bedroom walls...... the ones that aren't covered in Martinpics

Comment

Safe journey Jakie!

Ellie's room looks beautiful! Mr you did that by yourself? Wow!

Annnd, I come bearing gifts Martin vid 1 and Martin vid 2

sigpic
                      Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

MR, I love the room. Purple is my favorite color.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          Safe journey Jakie!

Ellie's room looks beautiful! Mr you did that by yourself? Wow!

Annnd, I come bearing gifts Martin vid 1 and Martin vid 2

Yellow slicker!!

Thanks for those Dee

*runs off to screencap*

Comment

*bounces in*

Finally watched the first ep of PNW I'll admit it, I was putting it off because I was just a tad worried that it might not be as awesome as I was expecting I mean, just because Martin directed it doesn't actually guarantee it being good, does it?

Well, I'm happy to say that not only was it as good as Primeval UK, it's better

Took me a while to figure out what Connor was up to - nice bit of intrigue And I really wasn't prepared for the reveal at the end - nice bit of character back story

So, all in all, I LOVED it!!! Can't wait for the next ep - so glad I don't have to wait until next year to see it

*bounces out*

Comment

The ending of the first ep was just perfect!

I have to say that I'm not a big fan of Primeval in UK... I can watch it but I really don't like how they kill off people so easily, I kinda get attached to characters and then they die!
                              Though that does make for a good twists.
                              sigpic
                              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                The ending of the first ep was just perfect!
                                It was

I have to say that I'm not a big fan of Primeval in UK... I can watch it but I really don't like how they kill off people so easily, I kinda get attached to characters and then they die!
                                Though that does make for a good twists.
                                It's difficult though isn't it? See it from the writer's point of view - can you really see it being believable if you've got all those dinos running around and none of the regular characters get killed? It must be quite a balancing act to keep it real but not kill off the popular characters

I must admit
                                Spoiler:
                                I found it a lot more gory than the UK version, but I was half expecting it from what I'd read and heard about it. And I was surprised that they killed off Evan's friend in the first ep

Comment

Working...
                                X