• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another AfA entry.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      New pic..........

Glad to see he's enjoying his work
      I remember the guy on the right, he was on a show that was cancelled this year called Eureka...but at least they had a change to do a last episode! The girl might be familiar to but can't remember from where! And you're right, he does seem to be enjoying himself. He does like to laugh and have fun and why not! After all he is doing what he loves and gets paid for it!

And I agree with Sarai - you do look like you're having a good time Jumble!

Morning all!

Oh and look what number this post is! And I'm not complaining about anything! Me is happy but tired! Still a lot of things to do before I move - and after!

Boy didn't think my "innocent" comments would silence everyone! Feeling rejected! So I'm going to wonder away!
      Last edited by llp; 20 September 2012, 07:01 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Yep, that's Niall Matter on the right

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          I love that picture of you Jumble *hugs*
          Me too *hugs*

New pic..........

Glad to see he's enjoying his work
          Aw, lovely to see him (and them!) all looking so happy

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
          Rag doll, eh? *blinks* I should probably put clothes on it, eh? Hmmmm...
          Nah! If it's nekkid we'll know it's you
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Me too *hugs*

Aw, lovely to see him (and them!) all looking so happy
            It is

And yet, there's something about that pic that feels a bit 'off'

Nah! If it's nekkid we'll know it's you
            So true

Comment

Happy '69 Laurie!
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

More AfA stuff..............

Comment

Another long day. Pretty arties Jumble.

Today's bits:

and this one, I just laughed out loud -

sigpic

Comment

And yet, there's something about that pic that feels a bit 'off'

Could it be the way the bottom of the picture cuts off just before his tool comes into shot?

So to speak.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Posters/attemptedmurder_zpsf40af49b.jpg
                    It took me ages of staring and going "eh" before it hit me. Very clever.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Could it be the way the bottom of the picture cuts off just before his tool comes into shot?

So to speak.
                      No....... something else........

Although, I wood of course prefer to have his tool fully in shot

It took me ages of staring and going "eh" before it hit me. Very clever.
                      I got it straight away

Table is booked for 1.30 on Sunday
                      Last edited by Jumble; 20 September 2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Well - got the call about 4:15 this afternoon that I can finally pick up the keys to my house. Unfortunately that is right in the middle of rush hour and there is no way I could get there by 5 pm when they close. So tomorrow I get the keys and the place will be officially mine. Now - so much to do before I move next Friday (no not tomorrow -- next week)! Might have a painter (hopefully) and will take measurements for how big a refrig I can get and buy that (maybe) tomorrow along with a washer and dryer. Have to arrange for the place to be really thoroughly cleaned and if not changing carpet right now then also wash the rugs (Please - have to get that done)! Oh and get the locks changed! Oy! Then move on Friday - get satellite dish on Saturday and start unpacking loads of boxes! Cheeeze - a never ending story - but will be worth it in the end!

Oh and thank you all for your well wishes!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello all! I've been kind of sick this week, which is why I've been absent. But now I'm back! Did I miss anything good?
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Well - got the call about 4:15 this afternoon that I can finally pick up the keys to my house. Unfortunately that is right in the middle of rush hour and there is no way I could get there by 5 pm when they close. So tomorrow I get the keys and the place will be officially mine. Now - so much to do before I move next Friday (no not tomorrow -- next week)! Might have a painter (hopefully) and will take measurements for how big a refrig I can get and buy that (maybe) tomorrow along with a washer and dryer. Have to arrange for the place to be really thoroughly cleaned and if not changing carpet right now then also wash the rugs (Please - have to get that done)! Oh and get the locks changed! Oy! Then move on Friday - get satellite dish on Saturday and start unpacking loads of boxes! Cheeeze - a never ending story - but will be worth it in the end!

Oh and thank you all for your well wishes!
                            YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!! Finally! Hope you get the practical stuff sorted ok so you can move in and settle down next week

Glad to hear you're feeling better Padme

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!! Finally! Hope you get the practical stuff sorted ok so you can move in and settle down next week

Glad to hear you're feeling better Padme
                              Thanks! It seems my head was on crooked again. Darn scoliosis, bulging disks, and fused vertebrae!
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Oh, but if you've passed the mock test you shouldn't have a problem with the real thing
                                That's a nice thought.

Just think yourself back to the time when you were just starting and were really scared of it - didn't I tell you then that you'd be fine? And wasn't I right? See
                                Yes, indeed. *huggles*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                *fingers crossed for you!!!*
                                Eee. Thank you!!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                Hello all! I've been kind of sick this week, which is why I've been absent. But now I'm back! Did I miss anything good?
                                Oh no I'm sorry you've been sick. *hugs*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X