The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Thanks for the concern, all. I'm in Texas right now, hoping and praying to get home tomorrow!
    Glad to see you! Really glad you decided to take a vacation!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    What site are you talking about - PNW FB or what?

Oh yes, I'll be checking that later today
    PNW site, there's a section fanvideos and you can download a dinosaur and some SFx and make something of your own WITH A DINOSAUR!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thanks Dee - downloading now

Comment

Oh my goodness!!! Have you listened to the audio files? They've given us all the animal/dinosaur calls, squeaks, roars and everything in between Awesome!!!

Comment

New pic from PNW - ep 11 read through..........

And that is one very expensive t-shirt

Yes, I did google it

Comment

Oh my goodness!!! Have you listened to the audio files? They've given us all the animal/dinosaur calls, squeaks, roars and everything in between Awesome!!!
            I know! What a great idea! They got me hooked that's for sure!

]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/PNWEp11.jpg

Yes, I did google it
            sigpic

Comment

I'm in seat D19! Sarai, Josi, and Jumble, we are not far at all! We'll be able to wave at each other. My friend didn't receive her email, so I told her to email Gabit, but she should be next to me.

I added my name on the floor plan. (And spent 10 minutes spotting people I knew. Omg, so excited!)

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              And.... I have exciting news! I'm going to be an auntie again!!! My sister just had her 12 week scan and all is well so I'm allowed to tell people A new little Woohoo niece or nephew on the way for early May
              Congrats!

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
              *sneaks in and huggles WooHoos*
              *huggles back*
              Did you receive the email I sent you about a week/two weeks ago?

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Excellent news: Got an early appt with doctor today and was given the okay to go to AT6! YEAH!
              Of course there will be some major restrictions ( ) but I am going! Jumble - I sent you an email about them! See you all in the UK next week!
              Yay! Really happy you'll be able to be there. We'll take care of you.

Originally posted by antoa View Post
              MoB is on vacation in Austin, TX right now. Her return home is delayed because of the hurricane, but she is safe 1/2 way across the country.
              Glad to hear it! I've been worried about her, I wasn't sure where she was. Thanks Antoa.

Currently in school. I have a class in about 20 minutes. I should be doing homework, but since all I think about is AT6, there is little chance anyting will get done.
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

[]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/PNWEp11.jpg[/IMG]

Yes, I did google it
                99% of the time we've seen Martin he's wearing an Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirt. Must be sponsored by them

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                I'm in seat D19! Sarai, Josi, and Jumble, we are not far at all! We'll be able to wave at each other. My friend didn't receive her email, so I told her to email Gabit, but she should be next to me.
                Yay! Seriously can't wait either

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  I know! What a great idea! They got me hooked that's for sure!
                  Don't laugh at me - you know I have to know absolutely everything about him

I added my name on the floor plan. (And spent 10 minutes spotting people I knew. Omg, so excited!)
                  Yayyyyy!!!!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  99% of the time we've seen Martin he's wearing an Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirt. Must be sponsored by them
                  I hadn't noticed, must not have been looking at his t-shirt..........

Comment

*bounces in*

I've got it!!! I've got the first ep of PNW!! WooHoooooooo!!!!!

*does a crazy happy dance*

I haven't got time to watch it until tomorrow , but I've seen the first couple of minutes (up to where it says "Directed by Martin Wood" ) and it looks AWESOME!!!!

*bounces out*

Comment

Glad you avoided the nervous breakdown Dee *hugs*

I have just heard THE most UNbelievable thing EVER!!!

They've cast Tom Cruise to play Jack Reacher!!!

Jack is six foot five of fearless muscle with a huge heart - does that sound even remotely like Cruise to you??

I need to go lie down..........
                      My dad is a Reacher fan, but I have a feeling he will be avoiding this movie like the plague.

Jack Reacher is a character ceated by Lee Child in a series of books:

"Physical appearance

Reacher is 6' 5" tall (1.96m) with a 50-inch chest, and weighing between 210 and 250 pounds (100–115 kg). He has ice-blue eyes and dirty blond hair. He has very little body fat, and his muscular physique is completely natural (he reveals in Persuader, he has never been an exercise enthusiast). He is exceptionally strong but is not a good runner. Reacher's strength is combined with his savant intellect and military training, analyzing his environment and opponents at extremely high processing speeds.

Reacher has various scars, most notably a scar on his abdomen caused by a bombing in Lebanon. He also has a 3–4 inch thin white scar that intersects his shrapnel scar that he received during a knife fight in Gone Tomorrow. Reacher mentions how the rough stitch work from his existing scar helped decrease the severity of his most recent attack. However, the cut did produce a deep, serious gash that led to Reacher passing out from blood loss. He also has a scar on his chest from a .38 bullet, a tear drop burn scar from close range gunshot that crossed his chest at point blank range,[8] and one on his arm where his brother struck him with a chisel in his youth."

Whoever is making the movie obviously hasn't read any of the books

I have, and Jack is a favourite character of mine - I'm really ticked off about him being so badly miscast

I've nothing against Cruise, I've enjoyed several of his films - I just don't see him being a credible Jack Reacher.

Edit: Chris Heyerdahl wood have been perfect
                      I don't see Cruise the role either be the description. And I do agree that Chris wood be perfect for the roll!
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*bounces about AT6*
                        *bounces some more*
                        *bounces higher*
                        *hits head on ceiling*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*bounces about AT6*
                          *bounces some more*
                          *bounces higher*
                          *hits head on ceiling*
                          Awww *hugs*

Jakie can't wait to see you too!!!

Jumble I saw the ep, and it was epic! Great mysterious beginning.

Asked Becky about the seating, and as it turns out Sil and me aren't registered under the same booking number, hence separate seating. But! It's an opportunity to meet new people!

I'm leaving in 8 days, and seeing you guys in 9!!!! Keep checking my calendar thingy on the comp and counting the days... and no matter how many times I counted today it's still the same number Wish I had superpowers.
                          sigpic

Comment

spent the day in the computer lab having the kids work on budgeting and career exploration. All went well until last period. Can I kill that class? Pretty please?

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*

I haven't got time to watch it until tomorrow , but I've seen the first couple of minutes (up to where it says "Directed by Martin Wood" ) and it looks AWESOME!!!!

*bounces out*
                              Yay! I wanted to record the first ep, but our recorder broke last week, so But we should get a new one this week, so hopefully by episode 2 or 3, I can set everything up not to miss one ep!

I luckily finished work earlier than planned last night, so I could catch Castle live. So good!

*bounces about AT6*
                              *bounces some more*
                              *bounces higher*
                              *hits head on ceiling*
                              *huggles Josi* Keep some of that bouncing for the actual weekend!
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*bounces in*

*bounces out*
                                Excellent! I will be expecting a full report as soon as you have seen it. and be sure to bring it to AT6 for a Woohoo premiere.

Where can I download it/watch it?

*bounces about AT6*
                                *bounces some more*
                                *bounces higher*
                                *hits head on ceiling*

*tells to Nad to fit Josi with the bunny helmet*

I luckily finished work earlier than planned last night, so I could catch Castle live. So good!

Ack no spoilers.... please! No chance for me to try and download that on my whopping 1.26 meg ADSL connection here in "sunny" Dorset. It's going to have to wait until I'm home.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X