• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in - huggles everyone*

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Sorry for being AWOL for a while, you guys have made me smile when I've been lurking - wher else would the conversation go from Zombies to football in such few posts!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      *waves to Bev*

*sends huggles to MR*
      Thank you Jumble

Bet you've done amazing well this time round Jann

*hugs to everyone*

Photo we had taken for my parents anniversary:
      Spoiler:

sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Oh Nola, that second one is soooooo me

Beautiful pic Mr

I'm halfway through that prescription we talked about.... heading off to put the second half in place

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*

*squishy huggles Martin and blows him a kiss*

Comment

Ah, only 4:30+ here but way after midnight in the UK.... Oh well... and not once stick of broccoli to snirch! *new word*

Had a great day today! My hand is improving (even the finger that is back in a splint) and my ring finger is almost (not quite) ready to touch my palm! Now I know that doesn't sound exciting - but considering what it was like right after the surgery! HURRAY! The finger next to the thumb still has a little ways to go yet and the middle finger...well it is still making that popping motion - but it is a little better....so still improving. And it's bending another 5*.

Hoping I won't have to have that finger back under the knife again. Was hinted at a little today .... but my therapist is thinking it might be improving some so here's hoping! Was told the surgery wouldn't be that much - already replaced the joint - just have to move the tendon or something like that....but I think it won't happen!

Nola - love your posters - all three of them but like Jumble, I think the middle one is the closest to my heart!

And big *((HUGGLES))* for everyone....because I can!
          sigpic

Comment

Oy! I fell in the stairs tonight. Nothing bad I hope, though my left foot and hand do still hurt a lot. (It happened about 3 and half hours ago.) So *shrugs* We'll see tomorrow I guess.

*huggles MR* What a nice picture!

Improvement is the only thing that counts Laurie! Glad to see your spirit has lifted up a bit! Sending more healing vibes your way.

It's not even 10, but I think I'm going to bed. I'm tired these days. Gotta sleep. *yawns* Yep, sleep it is.
            *huggles Woohoos*
            sigpic
            Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
            My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
            Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid and singing*

Joe Joe Joe, Joe Mallozzi with a J...!

Bekki, dear, you really should post a link to that masterpiece!

*runz off to bed*
              sigpic

Comment

We've now had so much rain that three of the main Water Authorities have called off the hosepipe ban - what's the betting we get a week of sunshine now and that they'll put it back on again?

My mum and dad (who live 1.5 miles from me) have had their hosepipe ban called off. I, however, am under Veolia Central who still have a ban in place. Never mind the fact I live within 5 mile radius of 10 reservoirs all of which are fuller than my overflowing swimming pool...never mind the fact my strawberries are soggy... never mind the river up the road which is a good 6 inches higher than normal...

As you say though, if it brings on the sunshine, I am all for that.

Although I will be happy to have my water pressure back up to speed - I'm fed up with having to fiddle with the darned shower every morning to avoid freezing or getting singed

That's my shower on a normal day.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Not always....if I did I would have passed German 2 years ago
                I have confidence in you to pass this time. Little setbacks on the path to great things.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                Photo we had taken for my parents anniversary:

Oooh that's lovely!

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                *runz through thread nekkid and singing*

Joe Joe Joe, Joe Mallozzi with a J...!

Bekki, dear, you really should post a link to that masterpiece!

*runz off to bed*
                I can't help you with the song but here's the sig I made in honour of it:

sigpic

Comment

Ah, Joe. *happy sigh* Thanks for posting the sig, Cags. What a great way to start my day!

Mmmmmm...Joe in glasses...
                  sigpic

Comment

*joins in*
                    Joe, Joe, Joe Mallozzi with a J
                    *waves broccoli*

Alas I no longer have a link to Bekki's masterpiece either. Or her other PTB masterpiece, the "Woohood!" one to Blur's Song 2.

*moshes*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I have these links... Hope Bekki doesn't mind me posting 'em

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...uwait_0001.mp4
                      Just you wait

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...ohood_0001.mp4
                      WooHood

Don't have the Joe one either.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Just took a stroll through my GW bookmarks and had WoW it brought back so many memories.

I have the link to the song, but Bekki's PB is private, so... it's right there, just out of reach.
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          Just took a stroll through my GW bookmarks and had WoW it brought back so many memories.

I have the link to the song, but Bekki's PB is private, so... it's right there, just out of reach.
                          I did the same thing

I have the link too, but don't have the password I guess we'll just have to wait for Bekki to show up and post it for us......

Comment

I did the same thing

I have the link too, but don't have the password I guess we'll just have to wait for Bekki to show up and post it for us......
                            One of the things I found... and it of course belongs to Nad

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/Dreaming_of_Winter/th_00001-1.gif
                            Last edited by Devilish Me; 14 June 2012, 03:16 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *hugs WooHoos*

I have these links... Hope Bekki doesn't mind me posting 'em

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...uwait_0001.mp4
                              Just you wait

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...ohood_0001.mp4
                              WooHood

Don't have the Joe one either.
                              Never heard/seen these before....FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing - made my day!

Oh and loved the picture of the broccoli as well!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                One of the things I found... and it of course belongs to Nad

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq22/Dreaming_of_Winter/th_00001-1.gif
                                Ah yes, the psychadelic broccoli! I could do with some of that right now

You need to post it as a thumbnail though - it's way over the 100 kb limit

Oh look! A 69 post

Comment

Working...
                                X