X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to Bev*

*sends huggles to MR*

Comment

Thank you for answering my question about UK universities!

I'm pretty happy today because I got to see the Queen. I've got some picture but I have a terrible camera. I know I've said "I need a better camera because one day something awesome will happen and I'll miss it..." Well, that happened. But I've got a few pictures, which I'll pop on Facebook.

Speaking of, does anybody who went to the peak district mind if I post holiday photos on facebook, too? I'll put them in photobucket instead to share them (at least the ones with you in them) if you mind, but I thought I'd check first.

*huggles you all*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

I'm pretty happy today because I got to see the Queen. I've got some picture but I have a terrible camera. I know I've said "I need a better camera because one day something awesome will happen and I'll miss it..." Well, that happened. But I've got a few pictures, which I'll pop on Facebook.
        Aw, so glad you got to see her and wood love to see the pics!

Speaking of, does anybody who went to the peak district mind if I post holiday photos on facebook, too? I'll put them in photobucket instead to share them (at least the ones with you in them) if you mind, but I thought I'd check first.

*huggles you all*
        I'm happy for you to do that - love to see those too

*huggles you back*

Comment

Oooh! Just seeing the Queen, Will and Kate on their Nottingham visit on the news

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Aw, so glad you got to see her and wood love to see the pics!
            Thanks. I'm putting them up in a moment.

I'm happy for you to do that - love to see those too

*huggles you back*
            Thank you. I'm really behind on sharing them. I keep getting distracted.

Oooh! Just seeing the Queen, Will and Kate on their Nottingham visit on the news
            WHEE!

*stillsoveryexcited*
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*strolls in with hugs and a trail of orange behind her*

Football is a stupid sport. *nods* I don't care.*shakes head*

Love the Bodyparts.

Yay for seeing the queen Wendy!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Love the bodypart sigs Jumbly! Although I didn't see the bodyparts at first...I was thinking too guttery

All done with my German exam; now hoping that I passed it! I do know I screwed up one assignment though so I'm really crossing my fingers!
                sigpic

Comment

*waves and huggles to all*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

*huggles you all*
                  Nope, don't mind at all, go for it It'll be nice to see them!

And yay for you seeing the Queen!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

...Oh and yeah sure go post 'em, Wendy
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      *strolls in with hugs and a trail of orange behind her*

Football is a stupid sport. *nods* I don't care.*shakes head*
                      That's one thing I'd be happy to see rained off

We've now had so much rain that three of the main Water Authorities have called off the hosepipe ban - what's the betting we get a week of sunshine now and that they'll put it back on again?

Love the Bodyparts.
                      Thanks

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Love the bodypart sigs Jumbly! Although I didn't see the bodyparts at first...I was thinking too guttery

Stay tuned - I'm working my way downwards if I can just concentrate long enough

All done with my German exam; now hoping that I passed it! I do know I screwed up one assignment though so I'm really crossing my fingers!
                      *crosses fingers too*

You'll do fine - you always do

Comment

That's one thing I'd be happy to see rained off

We've now had so much rain that three of the main Water Authorities have called off the hosepipe ban - what's the betting we get a week of sunshine now and that they'll put it back on again?
                        Hey, if that's what they need to do to get some summer weather back around here then I'm all for it
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Hey, if that's what they need to do to get some summer weather back around here then I'm all for it
                          That thought did cross my mind

Although I will be happy to have my water pressure back up to speed - I'm fed up with having to fiddle with the darned shower every morning to avoid freezing or getting singed

Comment

Stay tuned - I'm working my way downwards if I can just concentrate long enough
                            Nice!

*crosses fingers too*

You'll do fine - you always do
                            Not always....if I did I would have passed German 2 years ago
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Nice!

Not always....if I did I would have passed German 2 years ago
                              Well duh! One little setback amongst so many successes Hardly counts

Comment

Well duh! One little setback amongst so many successes Hardly counts
                                Had some more setbacks but I always managed to fix 'em the second time around sofar! *knocks on wood*

And the Netherlands lost the soccer match! I must say that they deserved it! These soccer players just aren't playing at their fullest or as a team anymore! They're good indivdually, but not together anymore!

Any who...

*runs around nekkid*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X