X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Wendy for the move*

*hugs LG for the sunburn*

And Martin Wood is very special.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I'm not sure if I hope you get a job or hope you don't....... maybe I'll hope you get one at the end of the summer, that way you'll be able to enjoy some time to yourself before you have to get working again
      Financially, I really need to get one sooner rather than later but actually, I am secretly hoping to get a summer off. Mind you, I have exactly 15 days to lay a patio and get the pool up before the hosepipe ban or there will be no pool.
      I just did the BBC's budget calculator. Apparently, I need to earn no more than £10200 or I'll be a LOT worse off on this budget. Hmm, maybe I will be better not working after all.

*huggles Wendy* I hope you're not too knackered.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        RE the first...wow thanks for the info, that's helpful. It does seem to be getting worse so fingers definitely crossed for it to fall off!

To the second...well I'd quite like to book a day off for it, or possibly an afternoon then drive down. I could pick up Josi on the way? Would have to drive back Sunday morning though, not really up for any night driving

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Evening Woohoos

Sounds good to me Just need to find a weekend we can all do I guess
        Atm, I can do any week-end except 30th March and 26th May, so you two can sort it out between you

Oh, and, Martin Wood is very special.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

And here I was, about to comment on the awesome artwork. Forget it.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        Aw yeah, WooHoomeets are good. I could use a WooHoomeet.
        Sort it out with Sarai and Josi

Moved out today, I'm very tired and emotionally drained. I haven't really caught up properly, but I did enjoy the shout outs about Martin being special
        *huggles* Hope you find somewhere nice soon

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
        Thanks for the good luck vibes all! I'm back home now. We'll see if the phone rings in the next few weeks!

*squishy huggles Wendy*

Oh and I got my first sunburn of the year... on March 21st. Really. That is not normal.
        We're in danger of burning here too, 19C today

Oh, and......... *points at sig*

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Financially, I really need to get one sooner rather than later but actually, I am secretly hoping to get a summer off. Mind you, I have exactly 15 days to lay a patio and get the pool up before the hosepipe ban or there will be no pool.
          I just did the BBC's budget calculator. Apparently, I need to earn no more than £10200 or I'll be a LOT worse off on this budget. Hmm, maybe I will be better not working after all.

*huggles Wendy* I hope you're not too knackered.
          Yeah, so much for the budget encouraging people to work I'm better off just working three days - but I'm not complaining

Ah, I guess I'd better get the jet-washer out and clean the patio before the ban takes effect then

Edit: I was going to watch Dorian Gray, but two minutes of Colin Firth's voice had me changing channels

Comment

*huggles Nad* yes, *VERY* special indeed.

*huggles Cags* I'm cream vrackered! I'm off to bed in a moment. Early to bed again - I've been going to bed for 10:30 almost all week.
            Jumble, Sarai, Josi I shall do then

And yeah, the budget was messed up. And I can't believe you guys have a hosepipe ban soon!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hmmm, Martin Wood is very special? Ahhh, Martin Wood is very special!

Today's bits:

Last edited by Nolamom; 21 March 2012, 02:53 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Emphasis on the is, definitely

Soooo true

Comment

Watched Sanctuary first season yesterday with commentaries and there was Martin Wood saying: we did this in one shot... it's really simple... (the scene between Ashley and Druitt when they first meet)
                  Simple for him when he's special!

*huggles everyone*

*fingers crossed for Jackie and Wendy on different fronts but still, I have lots of fingers and they can all be crossed*
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    Watched Sanctuary first season yesterday with commentaries and there was Martin Wood saying: we did this in one shot... it's really simple... (the scene between Ashley and Druitt when they first meet)
                    Simple for him when he's special!
                    But Dee, that's what makes him special! No ego whatsoever

*huggles everyone*

*fingers crossed for Jackie and Wendy on different fronts but still, I have lots of fingers and they can all be crossed*
                    But.... how many fronts do you have?
                    Last edited by Jumble; 21 March 2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

But Nad, that's what makes him special! No ego whatsoever
                      Nad? I'm pretty sure nobody every called me that.

But.... how many fronts do you have?
                      The Jackie front, and Wendy front. The job for Jackie and Wendy finding somewhere great to live. Then there's the nail front that has to fall off that I didn't mention and of course Laurie's surgery that we're waiting to hear about.

It's like war fronts. ...is waiting to yell Victory!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nad? I'm pretty sure nobody every called me that.

The Jackie front, and Wendy front. The job for Jackie and Wendy finding somewhere great to live. Then there's the nail front that has to fall off that I didn't mention and of course Laurie's surgery that we're waiting to hear about.

It's like war fronts. ...is waiting to yell Victory!
                        How many times have I said it? Please don't quote me until I've had time to edit my typos

I meant fronts, as in front and back, because you said.............. oh, never mind

I wonder how Laurie's doing ....... she should be home by now

Comment

Well how's that for internetelepathy? I just got an email from Laurie to say she survived the surgery and is back home safe and sound

*sends squishy huggles and healing vibes*

Comment

How many times have I said it? Please don't quote me until I've had time to edit my typos

I meant fronts, as in front and back, because you said.............. oh, never mind

I wonder how Laurie's doing ....... she should be home by now
                            I have a front? Well I guess we all have our wars to fight...

Being a little daft tonight *huggles for my stupidity*

Well how's that for internetelepathy? I just got an email from Laurie to say she survived the surgery and is back home safe and sound

*sends squishy huggles and healing vibes*
                            Awesome!!!! Thx for spreading the word!
                            sigpic

Comment

I have a front? Well I guess we all have our wars to fight...

Being a little daft tonight *huggles for my stupidity*
                              When are you not?

*huggles for stupidity* Yours, mine and anyone else's you can think of

Awesome!!!! Thx for spreading the word!
                              You're welcome She had an email all ready so she could just click to send it - she won't be typing much more than one word sentences for a while

Comment

When are you not?
                                True

*huggles for stupidity* Yours, mine and anyone else's you can think of
                                That's a long list my mind came up with. Luckly there's hugs for everyone!

You're welcome She had an email all ready so she could just click to send it - she won't be typing much more than one word sentences for a while
                                She's super organized, I wouldn't have thought of that. Very glad to hear that everything went alright, and that it finally happened.

Has anyone experienced problems with uploading to PB? I can't upload anything. It doesn't say anything it just stays at 0 percent... would it notify me if I overstepped my limit? Or should I just try tomorrow.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X