Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    *twirls in with good news*
    Whoohoo! I'm a great auntie! My niece had a baby boy on St. Patrick's Day. After 35 hours of induced labor we're considering nicknaming him Lucky.

It's so nice to have good news to share.
    Gratz! =) 35 hours of labour doesn't sound like fun bet she was glad when he was out!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
    Morning Woohoos!

Another beautiful day for us with warm temperatures outside. Have some cleaning to do in the house and work to do for school, but I'll make sure to have time to take a walk. It's just too beautiful to stay inside.

*hugs Cags and Amy just because*
    *hugs*
    Did you get all your cleaning done? I may be in the minority but I love cleaning

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I take issue with this - there is no thunking on this thread There is a lot of appreciation and admiration for our Martin's Awesome directing/producing talents, and possibly a little adoration of his gorgeous eyes, but definitely no thunking!
    I think there's probably a little thunking

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    I am still hopeful and will remain so until I hear definitvely from TPTB that there will be no more. However, I am concerned that the longer the decision drags on the harder it will be to pull the whole team (cast and crew) together for season 5. In that business you have to take work when you can get it so many may be committed to other projects by the time season 5 is confirmed.
    I suppose if it was another short season (13 eps?) it would be more doable getting all the cast/crew back together then if it was 20 eps... Certainly does make sense to take work as and when though.

I'll stay hopeful then I'm not ready for it to be over yet!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    *waves and hugs back*

Join us all in the warm murky waters of denial. You're in great company!
    but seriously, no, no denial here; just optimism in the face of no reasons not to be.
    *dives in*

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    We had a wicked bad storm last night. Brought down half a tree next door onto my husband's old truck. Unfortunately, weather is one of my migraine triggers, and I've been fighting with this one for two days. I gave up this afternoon and got a substitute at school and came home. I'm going to sleep in just a bit,
    How's the migraine? Hope it's eased up.

I've made the same mistake again....... got Sainsbugs to deliver a HUGE order (about two months' worth), spent nearly an hour packing it all away.......... then tried to decide what to have for dinner - too much choice, gave up and made a sandwich
    I didn't know Sainsbury's did grocery deliveries... I've used Tesco & Asda before but nothing like a bit of variety.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Heh! By accident I ended up watching ''Sancuary goes to Japan'' on YT. It reminded me that not only is Martin very special... he also has a larger pod than anyone else!
    *nods*
    Oh aye

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Well, I came in to say goodnight to all...but no one is here. Found out I have to be at the hospital at 6:15 am - not fair. YUK! So we are leaving at 5:30 in the morning to get there. So I'll be seeing you all even if I don't type much!
    I realise I'm late in wishing you luck with your op (do belated good wishes count?) so I'll instead wish you a speedy recovery

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...sig-210312.jpg[/center]

That'll save me saying it in every post
    What a lovely sig! Is this a new thread-mantra?

Martin Wood is very Special

And is that special with a capital - "Special" ?

OK. Going to hand some CVs, hoping to find a second job for the summer. Wish me luck!
    Good luck with your job hunt!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    It's a temporary move until I get somewhere to live so I'll have to do it all again soon D'oh. But it's okay, and it's somewhere to live, sleep, etc. So I'm okay, just exhausted from moving boxes... and furniture. I wasn't built for that...
    Moving sucks - are you going to live out of boxes / suitcases till you get somewhere more permanent? Not ideal I realise, but might save you some work/time next time you move?
    *hugs*

Oh and I got my first sunburn of the year... on March 21st. Really. That is not normal.
    *tuts at you* no sun cream?
    *passes you after sun and a cardi*

Well how's that for internetelepathy? I just got an email from Laurie to say she survived the surgery and is back home safe and sound

*sends squishy huggles and healing vibes*
    *joins you in sending healing vibes*

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Has anyone experienced problems with uploading to PB? I can't upload anything. It doesn't say anything it just stays at 0 percent... would it notify me if I overstepped my limit? Or should I just try tomorrow.
    I didn't know there was a limit but I suppose logically a message would pop up if that's the problem. I'd say try again tomorrow
    sigpic
    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

I think there's probably a little thunking
      Hm. I guess a little is allowed......

I didn't know Sainsbury's did grocery deliveries... I've used Tesco & Asda before but nothing like a bit of variety.
      Oh yes, they do indeed

What a lovely sig! Is this a new thread-mantra?

Martin Wood is very Special

And is that special with a capital - "Special" ?
      Thanks, and yes it does appear to be Trying to make up for our recent neglect of our man

Definitely Special with a capital S

Comment

Great news about Laurie! Thanks for passing it along Jumble.

I'd say come here to look for a job, but the prospects probably are no better...

The migraine was still pretty intense today, but I muddled through. It seems to be easing up this evening. Keeping my fingers crossed! My kids were really sweet today - they could tell just by looking at me that I wasn't up to snuff and so were extra nice. They said they missed me yesterday afternoon. Aw!
        sigpic

Comment

I didn't know there was a limit but I suppose logically a message would pop up if that's the problem. I'd say try again tomorrow
          All good now

Hugs Nola for the migraine.

PtB spam

sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Great news that Laurie's surgery went ok!

*huggles Nola* I hope your migraine gets better soon!

*huggles other woohoos too*
            sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Nad? I'm pretty sure nobody every called me that.
              Hey! What's with the ? There's worse names to be called, you know...

Well how's that for internetelepathy? I just got an email from Laurie to say she survived the surgery and is back home safe and sound

*sends squishy huggles and healing vibes*
              Yay!
              *happy dances for Laurie*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Hey! What's with the ? There's worse names to be called, you know...
                Well...

No, I thought I was missing something again, like Jumble calling everyone Nad or something like that.
                sigpic

Comment

Well...

No, I thought I was missing something again, like Jumble calling everyone Nad or something like that.
                  Now there's an idea............

Comment

D'oh!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well...

Ah well... I woodn't put it past her.

See?

''Hey Nad!'' will be the new ''Hey ...you!''
                      In fact... Imagine he power trip I will have when the thread will look like this:

*hugs Nad for the migraine*
                      *happy dances for Nad*
                      *sends good vibes to Nad*
                      *huggles Nad for RL*
                      Yay Nad! Well done!
                      Welcome back Nad
                      I wonder where Nad has gone off to?
                      And Nad!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh, I'm liking this idea more and more - thanks Dee

Comment

Oh, I'm liking this idea more and more - thanks Dee
                          You mean thanks Nad...
                          sigpic

Comment

You mean thanks Nad...

No, I haven't started yet and didn't want to misdirect my gratitude

Woody has gone off for his very first service - I hope they're gentle with him! He'll be 2 years old next Tuesday

Comment

No, I haven't started yet and didn't want to misdirect my gratitude

Woody has gone off for his very first service - I hope they're gentle with him! He'll be 2 years old next Tuesday
                              Awww, Woody's all grown up!
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

at Dee and her different fronts! That bit of catch-up made me laugh!

Glad to hear Laurie's surgery went well! *sending good vibes for no post-surgery problems*

*hugs*
                                Did you get all your cleaning done? I may be in the minority but I love cleaning
                                Not all, but most of it!

*tuts at you* no sun cream?
                                *passes you after sun and a cardi*
                                Nope, no sunscreen. It's the second day of spring... I was like "Oh, there's no chance I'll burn." *comes back home* Ew. My skin is pink. Should have known better.

I'll be sure to put some on if I go out again today.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                The migraine was still pretty intense today, but I muddled through. It seems to be easing up this evening. Keeping my fingers crossed! My kids were really sweet today - they could tell just by looking at me that I wasn't up to snuff and so were extra nice. They said they missed me yesterday afternoon. Aw!
                                *huggles Nola*
                                Happy to hear you're feeling a little better. Make sure you still get plenty of rest tonight though.

Have a very nice day Woohoos!
                                *hugs all around*
                                sigpic
                                Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                                My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                                Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Working...
                                X