No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one logical girl! Way to go on the green belt too. My granddaughter is moving right along with her belts. She had camo and yellow, and orange and I don't know what else...

Early bits this afternoon:

sigpic

Comment

When I was 40 I had a t-shirt that said "I'm not 40, I'm 18 with 22 years' experience!"

Comment

HeHe Nola, the second one definitely applies in this household!!

Yeah I kinda gave up on the chess thing and just let her get on with it..... try again some other time

PS: Is that better Jumble
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Yep! It just kept jumping out at me

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

*waves to MoB*
            =D *waves*

When I was 40 I had a t-shirt that said "I'm not 40, I'm 18 with 22 years' experience!"
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I might get another for my next big birthday........ if I can do the math with such a huge number

Comment

Hehehehe. I love that.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm glad I made you laugh, it's made me feel better Somebody upset me earlier - the anonimity of the internet

Comment

I'm glad I made you laugh, it's made me feel better Somebody upset me earlier - the anonimity of the internet
                    *hugs*

*offers to send Ellie to kick the perpetrator's behind*
                    sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      *hugs*

*offers to send Ellie to kick the perpetrator's behind*
                      Thanks If they're who they say they are I might know someone who can do just that

Comment

*hugs you*

I'm glad you feel better now though.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Thanks Wendy *hugs you back*

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            And a Martin Song...
                            That Man [/center]
                            Oooh, I've been dying to make a Castle vid to that song for aaages!! The problem being it wood probably take a couple of weekends to make all the clips and I'm not entirely sure Dave wood forgive me Men! They just don't understand fandom...

Excellent song choices by the way *shimmies*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Oooh, I've been dying to make a Castle vid to that song for aaages!! The problem being it wood probably take a couple of weekends to make all the clips and I'm not entirely sure Dave wood forgive me Men! They just don't understand fandom...

Excellent song choices by the way *shimmies*
                              Get him to help

*remembers Michael clipping Martin for a whole week-end*

*smiles*

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                NEVER try teach a tired Dr Who mad 9 year old the rules of chess using a Dr Who chess set.....

Me: No, that's the King, he can only move one space at a time.

Ellie: But it's got a picture of the Doctor on it and the Doctor can go where ever he likes in time and space.

Bless. she's right you know.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                That is one logical girl! Way to go on the green belt too. My granddaughter is moving right along with her belts. She had camo and yellow, and orange and I don't know what else...

Well done little ones, on all the future ass kicking that will be going on if anyone is an idiot towards them.

Speaking of Proud Mummy Moments. Benjabubs (gah, can't call him that much longer) was lolling with me on the sofa today and he said "mummy, what's four plus four plus four?"
                                Me. "well, work it out."
                                Ben: one two three four... five six seven eight... nine ten eleven twelve.... mummy it's twelve."
                                Me: "Very good so it is. Well worked out"
                                Ben: "What's four plus four plus four plus four plus four"
                                Me: "Well work that out too."
                                Ben "Well I know three lots of four are twelve so... thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen.... seventeen eighteen ninteeen twenty... mummy it's twenty!"

... he then went on to do the same with threes and worked out that three times four is the same as four times three... FCOL, they're only just starting to introduce them to the concept of counting to 10 at school and he's on multiplication already!

Thanks If they're who they say they are I might know someone who can do just that
                                Well... you know my thoughts on the subject. "but it goes up to eleven doesn't it"

Blimey I really hope you're following my sleep deprived brain.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X