The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening WooHoos!

I'm late tonight. Went to visit a friend after work for a couple of hours. Very nice.

Okay, everyone out of the hot, soapy showers! *passes out towels and robes* mutters as mops up floor - children!

Glad to see the fillings are fixed. Sorry it has left you poorer. I dislike dentists intensely.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Almost missed the '69 Page, so it's just a modified sig, I'm afraid, nothing fancy

*hugs WooHoos*

Todays bits are awesome.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      *wanders into thread*
      *debates starting a water fight*
      *decides it's too much effort*

Seriously if I told you how bad my week has been so fay I wonder if you'd believe me..... there is no way on this earth anyone could make up the week I've been having!

*hides in the corner from the rest of the week*
      Well, if you feel the need to talk about it, do feel free to try us.
      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 01 December 2011, 03:41 AM.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks Nad, just to get it off my chest......

Spoiler:

Seriously this has been my week so far.......

On Monday my Daughter had to have her preschool jabs (4 years late but that's another story) as well as the first dose of the MMR vaccine and by Tuseday morning the jab site was red, swollen and hot - a localised reaction that was bad enough require some medication off the Doctor.

Tuesday when I eventually got to work I was to work I was told that one of our drivers daughter's had had a baby boy over the weekend, but he had passed away a few hours after being born - Our driver had been waiting for a grandchild for years as his daughter thought she couldn't have children and it really hit hard as our bosses Daughter was due to go into hospital today to be induced as she is 2 weeks over her due date.

Tuesday night I got the phone call from my mother about my Grandmother that I have already mentioned before. After which I didn't really sleep all that well.

which led into yesterday.

I get into work, not in the best state as I has so little sleep and I was told that a girl that used to work for us is in hospital in a coma with a blood clot on her brain. Now I never liked the girl personally, she tried to get me fired on more than one occasion as she couldn't accept the fact that that I had authority over her but I would never have wished that on anyone.

Fair enough to say that the atmosphere is a little muted at work and my own personal mood isn't helping.

Like I said, you just couldn't make it up.....let's just hope today is better!

To be honest I've woken up in quite a calm and optimistic mood this morning, Today WILL be better!
        sigpic
        Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          And who is supposed to clean that up?!

*hugs Mr*

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
            Thanks Nad, just to get it off my chest......

Spoiler:

Seriously this has been my week so far.......

On Monday my Daughter had to have her preschool jabs (4 years late but that's another story) as well as the first dose of the MMR vaccine and by Tuseday morning the jab site was red, swollen and hot - a localised reaction that was bad enough require some medication off the Doctor.

Tuesday when I eventually got to work I was to work I was told that one of our drivers daughter's had had a baby boy over the weekend, but he had passed away a few hours after being born - Our driver had been waiting for a grandchild for years as his daughter thought she couldn't have children and it really hit hard as our bosses Daughter was due to go into hospital today to be induced as she is 2 weeks over her due date.

Tuesday night I got the phone call from my mother about my Grandmother that I have already mentioned before. After which I didn't really sleep all that well.

which led into yesterday.

I get into work, not in the best state as I has so little sleep and I was told that a girl that used to work for us is in hospital in a coma with a blood clot on her brain. Now I never liked the girl personally, she tried to get me fired on more than one occasion as she couldn't accept the fact that that I had authority over her but I would never have wished that on anyone.

Fair enough to say that the atmosphere is a little muted at work and my own personal mood isn't helping.

Like I said, you just couldn't make it up.....let's just hope today is better!

To be honest I've woken up in quite a calm and optimistic mood this morning, Today WILL be better!
            Yuck. I can see how that makes for a horrible week. *hugs*
            Hope things will look up soon.

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/moppingup.gif

*hugs Mr*
            Thank you for being the Biggie to our Sanctuary.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for being the Biggie to our Sanctuary.

Chimera
              Spoiler:
              LOVED IT!!! Tesla at his most Awesome

Just sent a Spider Warning to Sarai

From Twitter:
              Gillian Hovarth One of my favorite BTS shots is Martin Wood scuttling down this hallway setting pace for the camera in this opening shot.
              I hope we get to see that!

Comment

Comforting hugs to Mr for the week that *shouldn't* be
                sigpic

Comment

Hi All!
                  As sad as your mood is MR my mood is just the opposite. I am, for reasons I can't explain, well, I'm in a really good mood. Maybe because it is December 1st. Maybe because I got a great nights sleep of maybe because I just feel good today. But for whatever the reason, TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY!
                  sigpic

Comment

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...gblueprpl1.jpg

Almost missed the '69 Page, so it's just a modified sig, I'm afraid, nothing fancy

I do that often

Comment

Chimera
                      Spoiler:
                      LOVED IT!!! Tesla at his most Awesome

Just sent a Spider Warning to Sarai

From Twitter:

I hope we get to see that!
                      Oh, me too.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Hi All!
                      As sad as your mood is MR my mood is just the opposite. I am, for reasons I can't explain, well, I'm in a really good mood. Maybe because it is December 1st. Maybe because I got a great nights sleep of maybe because I just feel good today. But for whatever the reason, TODAY IS A HAPPY DAY!
                      Well, that deserves to be said as well

I do that often
                      Yes, but I took on the banner to get my arty juices flowing and it didn't work. I have early advents and I'm a tad stuck I'll get them done, but still

sigpic

Comment

*hugs mr*

Happy Birthday
                        Wendy
                        !!!

Hope it's Awesome!

Thank you

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Happy Birthday Wendy!

Woohoo. Party time!
                        Thank you

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        Happy Birthday WENDY!
                        Thank you!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        And HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY! *hugs you*

*hugs everyone else too*

*runs out*
                        Thank you!!! *hugs you back*

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        Happy Birthday Wendy!!!!
                        Thank you, Sil!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                        Happy Birthday Wendy!!!
                        Thank you!!!

I had a good birthday! I honestly loved the way everybody wished me a happy birthday - I kept getting messages all day and they made me smile. And Jumble and Josi made me these awesome West Wing graphics -- sigs and avis -- that made me squee!!!

*huggles all you WooHooos*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

By the way, Nad, I took a picture of Toby for you and then realised I'd took it on my phone... I find it easier to get pictures off my camera onto my computer than I do my phone. I'll take another one tomorrow.

D'oh.
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            By the way, Nad, I took a picture of Toby for you and then realised I'd took it on my phone... I find it easier to get pictures off my camera onto my computer than I do my phone. I'll take another one tomorrow.

D'oh.
                            D'oh!
                            Well... I can wait if you have birthday cake?

sigpic

Comment

Ooops! Just realised it's the first day of Advent

Last edited by Jumble; 01 December 2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

That's lovely Jumble. Very nice way to start the season.

Today was killer. On my feet non-stop lecturing. Oy! Exhausting. Reviewing for a test tomorrow. I hope the kids do well on it.

Nice to hear about a good mood and good day because of it llp! I love days like that. Glad to hear that you had a nice birthday too wendy. Special days should be good days.

I had a problem with my computer last night. I was on for just a few minutes - checked in here - and then my power cord went pfft! I went to Best Buy and picked up a new one ($75!!! it's robbery) that was no good, and had to go back and get another all before 10pm when they closed. By then, it was time for me to go to bed. No time for PS. I'm all set now though.

Tonight's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X